Archive Home > Archives > 2019 Archives > Tar Eisalae: the Temple Library > Never Negrect Your Studies [GO]
Vinca

Character Info
Name: Vinca Jewelhart
Alignment: LN
Race: Fairy
Class: Spell Archer
Silver: 137
So, the smith in question was the wife of yet another deity, and in order to simply offer such work, she would need to head over to another royal land of the gods. Not exactly the easiest fetch quest to deal with, but with her current equipment disassembled and nearing the point of bursting in her hands, having more expert advise was the clear way to go. There was only one real issue to deal with now.

Floating down to the table, Vinca rested the large gem onto the table before stating, "Very well, it shall be done. The only problem I have now is my ability to defend myself. After all, my current gear currently rests within shambles." That would probably mean a branch or a wand she could use as a staff to act as a temporary medium for her artes, and she would certainly not allow the medium she currently possessed not to act as such. As it rested now, it would be cumbersome to aim it, and refitting it would draw other issues,as when it was more rounded, its size still was defined for a more humanoid staff. If it was still rounded, then maybe she could, but then she would not been able to work on her theory.

"If I can arm myself with a substitute just in case, I am sure I would be able to greet her." Then again, just greeting was not the issue. It was having her accept the job in the first place that would be the real battle of words…

Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
Drae raised his eyebrow at Vinca's concern and idea that she was going to have to find a replacement weapon while she made the journey to Discordia Isle. 

"Vinca, Vinca, Vinca… I wouldn't leave you on your own to get to where you need to go defensless. What kind of God would I be? No. No." He shook his head and stood up and collected the items from off the table. 

"No. I'll take you there directly. Or rather I will open a door so that you will arrive directly to where you need to be. Discordia Isle is no place for an unarmed Faerie," Drae smiled. He carefully packed the items into a satchel for Vinca and handed it to her to carry and motioned for her to follow him out into the main library. He moved back through the bookshelves and stopped at the Tree of Clarity. 

He muttered softly and a magical gate materialized on the rune engraved plate on the floor, opening up to a Castle shrouded by night. 

"Tell them Adraejen Porthyrius sent you to see Scarlett Al'Teran. They shouldn't question. If they do, look for a woman with red hair that reeks of Djinn."