Archive Home > Archives > 2019 Archives > Luxuria Mortiferum > Beneath the Surface [GO,R]
Jarmyr

Character Info
Name: Jarmyr Norcross
Alignment: CN
Race: Archdemon
Class: Dark Bard
Silver: 547
Jarmyr hadn’t seen his goddess for a good while, leaving her be while she and his devious older brother went to work on Canelux with releasing the sins and the forces of hell upon it. Whether or not it was just or cruel wasn’t up to him, and to be frank, he didn’t care as long as he was able to avoid getting caught in the web. His son Bakura was able to slip through the punishment that swept through Sularia. His father, on the other hand, did tempt fate some of the time by seeing what had become of the home of the Rosenites along with Horae (keeping his distance of course), and Mo’Mey. Other places had been hit as well, but he only observed a few of them before it became too much exposure for him. The sins pulled on him with each place he exposed himself, the temptations only grew stronger until he recused himself and strayed away from any of the regions affected.

The demon took the time to ponder about things, more particularly about Dalanesca. She had been at the front of his mind for a good while, something that was out of the norm for him. Jarmyr wasn’t the sort to dote on another, not since Bakura’s mother. While he didn’t worry too much about her physical state, one had to wonder as to what extent she had been driven to do these things against the people in the first place. Most of them probably didn’t see what was bothering her, only caring selfishly about the events that occurred and blamed her. Overall, he had missed her company, no matter how brief they had been acquainted.

As he stepped into the beautiful gardens of Luxuria, he recalled having recently met up with Xunatar after their fun was had. Jarmyr’s latest appearance had made the god snicker and wonder why he felt the need to cut his hair and held a much more rugged look to him. It didn’t have to be said that he felt different for a while now and the constant poking and teasing by his brother made him shake his head and carry on. In his hands was a fine bottle of red wine that he had asked his brother to…bless with a bit of his chaotic power. Not an ounce of it had been touched by his lips, so whatever he had done was still a mystery to him.

He was dressed in a causal sense- a simple shirt and trousers with a cloak flowing behind him as he took a seat near the fountain of poison. Waiting for a bit while he inspected the bottle in his hands, the demon glanced up when she did arrive and smiled. “Congratulations are in order? I figured that I’d come by bearing a gift for you, Dal.”

Alt Account of the Admin, Brandon :P
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
One of Dalanesca's handmaidens - she could not recall her name - had come to the goddess’ bed chambers, informing her that Jarmyr was in the gardens, seemingly awaiting her arrival. This brought a smile to her lips. She hadn’t been able to spend nearly as much time with Jarmyr as she would have liked, and the escapades that both she and Xunatar had gotten into had taken away a considerable amount of her free time. Now that those events had culminated, something else was now taking place - a bet between herself and Angela Rose - however it was not nearly as time consuming as her previous folly.

The Reaper had not quite been dressed just yet when her handmaiden had arrived. She wore a black and green corset, and a thin piece of fabric that could hardly be considered an undergarment. Smirking to herself, she decided against putting on any further attire, instead grabbing a sheer black robe and wrapping it around herself, tying it loosely at her waist. She glanced down at her chest, smirking once more at the pale flesh still exposed by the loosely wrapped robe. She knew that she could be fully clothed and Jarmyr would still find her enticing, but every extra inch of exposed skin just pushed the ball further into her court. While the two had yet to share a bed, there was a rather palpable tension of the physical sort. She let her hair remain loose in waves around her shoulders, and when she was pleased with her appearance, she made her way down to the garden.

”I suppose you could congratulate me,” she said as she approached Jarmyr, a smile on her face as she was clearly happy to see him. She walked towards him and leaned down, pressing her lips against his cheek in a kiss of greeting. ”Your brother put in quite a bit of work as well. I have to say… working with him on terrorizing the mortals of Revaliir was quite… invigorating,” she said, flashing him a smirk. She sat down next to him, bare legs and bare feet slinking out from beneath the sheer fabric of her robe. Her eyes scanned his form and she tilted her head to one side, her hair following suit.

”You are always a pleasure to see,” she said, her gaze drifting up and down his body before reaching back to his face. ”And for once, we can converse without me having to rush off to some pressing matter. I’ll have to make an appearance in Vada sooner than later, I am sure, or Angela will never let me live it down.” She grew silent again, her gaze now drifting to the bottle gripped in his hands. ”Are you going to hold on to that the whole time, or are we going to have a drink?” she asked. With a wave of her hand, two stone goblets appeared, and she snaked the bottle out of his hands.

She got it open with no difficulty and took a breath through her nose from the neck of the bottle, inhaling deeply. ”This smells like Xunatar’s had his hands all over it,” she said, narrowing her eyes at him, the smile remaining on her face as she poured them each a glass. ”I do hope this wine isn’t the only gift you’ve brought me,” she said, her smirk broadening as she turned to face him.

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Jarmyr

Character Info
Jarmyr hadn’t minded the wait for his mistress’ arrival if anything it gave him more time to admire her gardens. It did well to reflect its master’s traits- just as Dal was, it was gorgeous yet deadly. Beneath its beauty lurked an unspoken danger to it but it only made it all more appealing to his eyes. While he pondered what his brother had done to the offering in his hands, those thoughts ceased as soon as he heard her voice. Smiling, he looked up towards her and didn’t bother to mask his excitement at her appearance. “You are looking remarkably well, as always”, his mouth spoke, but his eyes lingered onto the robe that left little to the imagination. There was a quiet hunger in him that steadily grew the more he saw her exposed skin, wanting to take her there and then. But he was quite fond of the game he seemed to be entangled with her, so he would have to force himself to endure for now. He turned his head slightly to give her a better angle as her lips blessed his cheek and softly moaned in delight.

“Oh yes, I had a drink with him not too long ago. Xunatar was rather pleased by your combined efforts. I got to see some of it myself, wicked stuff you pulled.” Jarmyr flashed her a grin as he so brazenly placed a hand on her thigh. “But they did deserve it after all. The lack of appreciation ought to be a crime, I swear.”

Dalanesca seemed to be a busy little woman these days- already there was the talk of her having to deal with some business, only this time it was with Angela. Two beauties up to no good, oh my, that was something he just had to see. The bottle in his hands was mentioned and for a second, his gaze shifted away from her and towards it. “Why, certainly”, he managed to breath out as she took possession of it without a fight. “A lovely little gift from Mamlak, but yes, it has a taste of his power. Don’t ask me what he did with it exactly- he was rather vague.” The older Norcross brother wasn’t ever known for predictability but Jarmyr hardly thought that he would try to pull something over on him since the wine was meant for Dal.

“Of course not, I bought my company as well. But I am sorry that I didn’t come with nothing but a pretty bow on for you.” He retrieved his glass and took a swig from it, feeling the magical essence tickled his tongue, mixed with the sweetness of the berries used for the wine. What was to come, he couldn’t very well expect it nor could he prepare himself. Damn brother of his.

“I do hope that your new venture with Angela isn’t as taxing for you like the sins were. I’ve been missing your company as of late, Dalanesca.” His playful nature dropped for a moment and his tone and face were both sincere. His hand caressed her thigh while he drank with the other. “For some reason, the nights have especially been unkind for me as far as you are concerned. My mind often drifts over to thoughts of you.” He couldn’t help but smirk at the meaning behind that though.

Dalanesca

Character Info
”Not taxing in the slightest,” she said, relishing in the feeling on Jarmyr’s hand resting on her thigh. ”In fact, you’ll have to join her and I at some point in watching the festivities, if one wanted to refer to them as such,” she said, a devious grin spreading across her ruby lips. ”We’ve got quite the setup atop that building, and your company could only make it better,” she added.

The expression on her face changed as their topic of conversation shifted to Jarmyr and his inability to keep Dalanesca out of his mind. She did not say it out loud, but she had found herself in quite the same predicament more than once herself. The two had spent a rather large amount of time together since he had first come to visit her, and since then her demeanor had changed due to the shifting of her spheres of power. There was a high amount of tension between the two that was almost palpable, and for some unknown reason neither of them had acted upon it - but Dalanesca was slowly beginning to think that was about to change. She could not tear her eyes away from Jarmyr, not that she wanted to.

She sipped on a bit more of her wine before she said anything else to him. ”You know, I tired of sitting in these gardens,” she said offhandedly, before quickly draining the glass of wine with several large sips. She set it down, and rose from her seated position. She turned, making quite the show of bending over with her back to him to retrieve the bottle with the remaining wine. ”Come with me,” she said, and when Jarmyr obliged and stood up, she lead him out of the gardens and back into the manor.

They snaked through several hallways and up some stairs before coming to pause in front of two large double doors, carved out of a dark black stone. She turned, her back against the door, and took Jarmyr’s hand, pulling him towards her until there was no distance between the two of them, tilting her head back so she could look up at him. ”Perhaps this will do?” she said rather breathlessly, reaching behind her with her free hand and turning the doorknob, pushing the door behind her open. Inside the room it was clearly her bedchamber, a large four poster clad in black satin sheets visible in the dim light of the room. She resigned herself that she would allow Jarmyr to decide what would happen from there, as she had clearly had enough of tiptoeing around the heat between the two.

Jarmyr

Character Info
Jarmyr didn’t have a problem whatsoever accompanying two drop dead gorgeous women for the trouble they were brewing, though he couldn’t say that he’d be able to keep his eyes off Dalanesca. Angela was a beauty in her own right, and they had met briefly, but he had a connection to Dal, whether he wanted to voice that or not. Besides, his son was courting her daughter and he didn’t like to muck up the pond, unlike his brother. “Perhaps I will swing by sometime. It’d be my honor.” The last word rang with some sarcasm in his voice. Jarmyr was far from being an honorable man but in the goddess’ presence, he had maintained a degree of that in recent times. He hardly ever gave another woman a second glance since their departure, his eyes would easily wander away from them.

Dal was a different case as his crimson eyes.

The demon certainly went out with his hand exposed, laying down nearly everything out to view while he watched her stay calm and focused. The coolness of her was another reason for his strong attraction to her- a woman that knew what she wanted but went all in when the moment was right. He was normally the same way, but unlike many of his other trysts, they had taken to things at a much slower rate, not that he had minded. Perhaps because she was a deity that he felt intimidated by her power and what she would do if he sought for something that she did not. Or maybe because he wasn't just seeking a mere fling and was sure that she was out of his league.

One thing was for certain- it would only be a matter of time before one of them caved and he was sure that it would be him. The only thing to worry about would be what would come of it. As he was left pondering about that, his mistress broke the conversation and brought him back. He finished off his own glass as he enjoyed the view she was giving him and could feel the cracks of his resolve breaking further. Soon he accompanied her as they went into the manor and traveled all the way to the doors that he figured led to her bedchambers. When she pulled him towards her, their bodies pressed together with only a few layers of cloth between them. God, she smelled so good as he was engulfed in her scent. Jarmyr had several things in mind that he wanted to do to her, and frankly, he wasn’t sure if he could even wait to get into the room.

“Hmm, I think so”, he said in a bare whisper, his voice laced with the lust she stirred in him. The door opened without him noticing, not bothering to pay it any heed as he moved inside with her. His eyes fixated on her as he took the doorknob and closed the door himself. The atmosphere between them felt heavier now that they were here and before he could actually think about his next move, Jaymyr sought her out. One arm snaked around her waist and the other reached for her head to tilt it up slightly as his lips pressed hungrily against hers. After taking some advantage of the possible shock, he lowered himself down onto his knees and effortlessly undid the flimsy robe and drew it off her body. His lips blessed against the top of her breasts and trailed down her, slowly worshipping her body down to her thighs as he let her taste roll down his tongue.

The demon broke like he figured, but he was damn sure going to enjoy the ride, even if it was cut short.

Dalanesca

Character Info
It took immeasurable amounts of willpower for Dalanesca not to close the minute distance that remained between the pair. She fought with every fiber of her being to maintain the upper hand in this situation, but she was losing control quickly. Her eyes never left Jarmyr’s, not even as the pair moved into her bedchamber and he closed the door behind them. She was about to lose the last ounce of control she held when Jarmyr moved first, tilting her head towards him and holding her closely by wrapping an arm about her lithe waist. The moment his lips crashed into hers, electricity shot through her body.

In truth, the pair had shared what could be considered an intimate moment within minutes of their first meeting - but that had merely been Dalanesca’s way of testing him. She had wanted to see how quickly he would cave… but it had backfired miserably and instead had left her enraptured in the idea of him. This moment - this kiss - was something that had dominated her mind since that time. She now found herself pressing her body firmly into him, her hands coming up to brace the back of his head, grasping at him.

Dalanesca drew her lower lip into her mouth, biting slightly as she watched Jarmyr lower himself to his knees in front of her, slowly removing the robe that she wore. As his lips grazed the sensitive skin a top her breasts, she let out a soft gasp, which turned quickly to a sharp inward breath as she felt his lips and touch trail down her body, nearly shivering at the feeling of his lips on her thighs. While she was convinced that she would rather enjoy herself if she were to allow him to continue, it was simply not in her nature to allow him to remain in control of things - not just yet, anyway.

With one swift motion, she had grabbed Jarmyr by the front of his loose tunic, and tossed him with ease across the room so he landed in the center of her large, silk sheet clad bed. She was cautious to make sure no damage came to him, or to the room or furniture. She sauntered towards him, a devious glint in her eyes, a seductive smile spreading across her ruby painted lips. She could have easily exerted her influence over him and made him want her more than he had ever wanted anything in his existence, but she hadn’t - the desire between the two of them was natural and unforced.

When she reached the bed, she climbed up, and slowly crawled her way up his body, pressing her chest against him as she made her way up. Her lips found his throat and she kissed at his skin, her hands snaking their way to the neck of his shirt - and without warning, she pulled from the hem of the collar and tore each direction, tearing the shirt open so that his chest was now exposed. With one leg on either side of him, she straddled him and sat up, looking down at him with the same expression on her face. She trailed a finger down his chest, circling his navel before dropping her hand to the side. ”Whatever shall I do now?” she asked, feigning innocence as she sat back slightly, her fingers toying with the waistband of the trousers he wore. It was clear that she already knew what it was she was going to do next, but she was going to enjoy every second of her time with him that she could, and she was going to take her time.

Jarmyr

Character Info
Jarmyr counted himself the luckiest man alive as soon as he took the initiative and brought her deep into his kiss. If he was to die right after that, there would have been just one single regret, but fortunately, she didn’t fight him. Hell, in fact, she damn sure encouraged it as he felt her yearning for more. His lips never had a delicacy such as her and he made sure to tend to the temple that was her body with precision and a passionate hunger. His hands and lips enjoyed her curves, even with that dread material of her garments. He wanted to rip it off with his teeth if he had to, but Jarmyr would find himself being occupied with her delight right until she grabbed and tossed him with the greatest of ease.

Landing on the bed, he actually looked towards her with pure shock written across his face. It wasn’t bad, just that he hadn’t expected it from the woman he nearly towered over, forgetting in a moment who he was with. But it was shoved into the darkness part of his mind and his wanting for her renewed as the goddess took control of the situation. Jarmyr hadn’t really been one to let someone else dominate him, but the change in pace excited him greatly as she descended upon him.

His breaths grew heavy as he plopped himself onto his elbows. He tilted his head upward so that she could have easy access to his neck, feeling her warm breath caressing him. The usually strong minded demon felt weak and heavy with lust as his eyes locked onto hers. It was a pity that she tore his shirt- it had been one of his favorites, but it was a far thought from his mind.

His own hands sought to roughly massage her breasts while trying to work the blasted corset off her. If he had any lingering restraint left in him, he was using to try and not undress her like a wild animal. He took a sharp breath when he where her fingers were. Biting the side of his mouth, he challenged her, “Well, what will do you?” It wouldn’t hard to feel his member should she took it that far. His hands fumbled about at times, but eventually, he was able to remove the corset and toss it as far as he could in his position. “Now, don’t be shy about it.” He moved up enough to take her now bare breast into his mouth, his tongue flickering against her nipple in a slow, taunting motion.

Perhaps it was a most selfish and unbelieve wish, but he couldn’t help but let a single thought roll off his mouth as he pried himself away momentarily, “Take me all for yourself, Dal. I only want to be in your bed.”

Dalanesca

Character Info
The goddess could not help but chuckle softly as Jarmyr finally removed her corset. As he sat up, his warm mouth enveloping her breast, a soft moan escaped her lips. She had already been in a high state of arousal from the few minutes they had been together thus fall, but the feel of his tongue toying with her nipple caused a shiver to run down her spine. ”You should know better than to think I could ever be shy,” she said, her voice only hardly above a whisper and laced with lust. Her hand, which had been toying at the top of his trousers, dipped below the fabric. She wasted no time in wrapping her fingers around his clearly aroused member, stroking her hand up and down a few times rather lazily.

When his lips pulled away from her chest, she locked her gaze with his once more as he pleaded with her to make him hers. She laughed softly, before leaning down, her lips locking with his own in a slow, yet heated kiss. The kiss grew with intensity as her tongue found its way between his lips, her hand still slowly working its way up and down his length. She broke the kiss suddenly and pulled away from him. Swiftly, she climbed off of him and removed the rest of his clothing with one fluid motion, until Jarmyr lay naked on the bed before her. She stood at the foot of the bed, surveying him with a hungry look in her eyes. She slinked her way out of the small undergarment still on the lower half of her body, stepping out of the fabric as it fell to the floor. She stood, full exposed, her eyes moving up and down his form before she slowly crawled back onto the bed.

Her hands grazed the inside of his legs as she moved back up his body, but she stopped as her face came to level with his hips, where she bent down and gently nipped at the skin. ”You know,” she said quietly, between nips and kisses at the skin of his hips and just above his member, which her hand had once more begun to stroke. ”I’ve always been one to… take what I want,” she said. ”I imagine I could have had you that first night you came to ‘pay your respects,’ so to speak,” she said, inching her way up so her lips were dragging across his chest in between words. ”But something made me hold back… something I couldn’t quite place,” she said, having now made her way back to his neck. ”I see what it is now,” she said, dropping her hand from the grip she had on him and dragging it up his side. Her other hand came to rest on the side of his face, her lips having found his once more. She kissed him hungrily before pulling away, a sultry and lustful look having come into her eyes, though it was paired with something else, some other emotion. ”You’re an awful lot like me,” she added. ”Not afraid to take what you want,” she whispered as her lips trailed along his jawline, finding his earlobe and suckling gently.

”Everyone expects me to be in control, to take what I want… and what I want,” she said, pausing to bite at his earlobe. ”What I want is for someone to take control of me,” she breathed, pressing her body down against his, no space left between the two. ”Every. Single. Aspect. Of. Me,” she stated, though the command came out more as a plea than anything. She had, in her life, been in love very few times, but in both situations it seemed that she had always been the more powerful of the pair in the relationship - technically, she was, as she was a goddess… but she needed someone who enamoured her so much, that they could control her, mind, body, and spirit, the way that she desired - and she had a feeling that Jarmyr would be just the one to do so for her.

Jarmyr

Character Info
His challenging smile was he needed to answer her by. Dalanesca was the furthest away from being meek. Oh no, the demon knew better than to expect her to back down or cave. She was ready to go down this rabbit hole as much as he was and see just how far they would go. It was almost involuntary in how he rose up halfway off the bed as he felt her slender hands reach for his member. A careless moan slipped through his lips, yet his eyes watched narrowly at her. She was taking control again and it showed in her motions. It was pure torture for Jarmyr as he reclined back and met with her kiss. His lips parted further enough to invite her tongue in and his own soon stroking against hers as the embrace continued. His hands slid down the smoothness of her back but before he could get her into his grasp, the Goddess escaped with ease. But the disappointment didn’t last as he felt all his clothing gone, his strong body on full display for her eyes. He looked down himself and then back to her before grinning like a Cheshire cat. From the look she gave him, she wasn’t the least disappointed, nor was he when she finally got rid of the flimsy piece of cloth that was still on her. Much like their desires for one another, their bodies were exposed for the other to see.

He reached down and entangled his fingers around her raven hair as her lips traveled up him. The grip got tighter as he felt her getting closer towards his member. The thought of her lips against that left him with great anticipation, but a part of him also knew that she was in the lead. For the time being. His chest felt the warm breaths which made him shutter a bit, his head tilting back as he listened to her speak as she continued tasting him and stroking him once more. As she made it to his neck, he couldn’t help but show off a smile as he was reminded of their first meeting. The demon was extremely satisfied that they had left things as they were back then and took it slow. This had been a night that he’s been yearning for a good while. His head tilted so that she could have her way with his neck and then his jawline. His hands held onto her hips possibly, his ears dying to learn what she had as she pulled them into another heated embrace and tried to follow her playfully as she pulled away to continue the kiss, but ultimately failed.

“Birds of a feather, Dalanesca", he spoke so softly yet deep in her ear. "It is only natural that we flock together so well then." They were alike in that regard. Both had great taste and from the moment they had gone through that test she gave him, he couldn’t keep her out of his thoughts for very long. His mind would eventually drift right back to her, unlike other women he had spent time with. He could only assume that it was hard for her as well.

Jarmyr’s ears were treated even further with her sweet voice, their bodies pressed against each other made his mind drift off in ecstasy and the urge to ravish her only strengthened. His hand, firmly gripping the hair behind her still, tightened. His chest rose and fell heavily as he enjoyed her nipping until he rolled the two of them so that it was him that was over her now. It made complete sense- for all that Dalanesca was, she was first and utmost, a woman. One with desires and passions like any other. Many possibly couldn’t see that of the powerful and at times, intimidating goddess, but he could. He witnessed it more and more as they spent time together and slowly did his interest in her expand from just wanting to warm her bed. It was only that part he had been hesitated about up until his confession.

He parted her legs slightly away as his lips descended upon her chest, kissing the valley between her breasts. He stalked down her body, trailing down it with eager and yearning motions of his mouth. His hands took hold of her wrists and with some force, moved them over her head, a slick smile formed while he continued down his path. Down her stomach, down to her hips, to her thighs. There was no inch of her skin left untouched in his way. After savoring her thighs, Jarmyr lifted his head towards her and thought for a moment. This wasn’t the flirty little demon she had met and have been doing this long dance of seduction. Perhaps it was the man behind the demon as he looked at her with wonder and passion in his eyes. The brief silence was murderous to him before he made up his mind.

“You will get your wish and more…”, he whispered as he took both her wrists into his right hand while his left arm swung beneath her left thigh and lifted it up enough for the rest of the leg to be placed on his shoulder. The hand came back up to took hold of it while he lowered his head back down enough to see watch her. “I’ll take that control.” He kissed her nether region, slowly and softly at first. His new grip would keep her steady as his mouth (and soon his tongue) continued working her. It wasn’t long before he delved deeper and tasted her with a hunger he had felt in so long. The demon’s hold on her was strong and unyielding as he pleasured her so obediently as he promised. He was going to do whatever it took to drive her to the point of no return and make her his.

Dalanesca

Character Info
Each word that slipped forth from Jarmyr’s lips pushed Dalanesca closer and closer to her breaking point - it had been quite a long time since anyone had made her feel the way she was beginning to feel. Her control was slipping - but that was what she wanted, was it not?

As Jarmyr’s hand found her wrists and held her down, she let out a soft sigh that indicated how much she enjoyed what he was doing to her. Of course, she playfully struggled back against his hands, though it was clear she did not truly want to break free from him. It seemed as though he were determined to graze every inch of her naked skin with his lips. The goddess yelped playfully as he hooked his arm beneath her thigh, resting it on his shoulder, and she felt the anticipating of what she knew was to come coursing through her body, his final words sending an intense shiver down her spine.

The moment his lips found their way between her legs, she let out a gasp, the feeling sending a jolt straight to her core - but that gasp soon morphed into a series of moans and heavy breaths as Jarmyr worked his mouth and tongue on her womanhood. She struggled against his hand holding down her wrists for a moment, before she managed to slip one of her hands free and it found its way to his hair, tangling her fingers in it as he continued to take her over, her breathing slowly becoming more and more labored. She relished in the feeling of his tongue on her most sensitive of places, feeling herself moving closer and closer to the edge with each stroke of his tongue.

Just as the goddess was about to reach the precipice, her bedchamber door opened. Alistar, one of the many servants that wandered the manor, stood in the doorway, his eyes widening at the site of Jarmyr and Dalanesca intertwined in front of him. ”M-m’lady,” he stammered, his eyes darting down to the floor quickly so as not to see anymore than he already had. ”I am so sorry, I only meant to change your linens before you retired… but it appears I am too late. I will take leave,” he said, turning to leave.

When the door opened, Dalanesca sat up rather abruptly, her leg snaking its way down from Jarmyr’s shoulder where it had been resting. Her hand that had been tangled in his hair yanked at him a bit roughly, pulling him away from between her legs. The feeling was still there, but had subsided substantially, and Dalanesca found this to be rather… bothersome. ”Wait,” she commanded Alistar, who obliged and stayed where he was. The goddess pulled Jarmyr’s face towards her, crashing her lips into his rather violently, her tongue snaking its way against his own. She let out a soft moan as she could taste herself on him, before letting go of him and pulling away.

She got up from the bed with ethereal speed, standing now in front of Alistar. He avoided looking at her, as he did not wish to disrespect his patron goddess by looking upon her when she was unclothed - but the damage had already been done. ”Look at me,” she commanded, and Alistar, rather unexcitedly, obliged. ”This is what you wanted to see, isn’t it? Isn’t that why you came into my chambers unannounced?” she asked, her tone a bit accusatory yet still laced with the sultry and lustful tones that had been brought on by her escapades with Jarmyr. He began to stammer an apology.’

Before Alistar could even get the words out, Dalanesca’s hand shot forward with lightning precision and into the man’s chest, pulling back out a moment later with his heart grasped in her hand. Alistar gave a gurgle and a single cough, blood bubbling at his lips, before he fell to the ground, dead within moments. Tilting her head slightly, she tossed the heart into the hallway outside her door and looked down at the body before pushing it out the door with her foot and closing it and walking back towards her bed. Slowly, she brought her hand, covered in Alistar’s blood, to her lips, darting her tongue out to taste the blood on one finger. ”Too bad,” she said. ”I actually liked him,” she added, before proceeding to stop at the table and wash her hand with a cloth and the water basin that sat there.

Within moments, she was back at the bed, and she quickly moved so she now straddled Jarmyr on the bed once more, her legs on either side of his. Her hips met his and she pressed against him, leaning down so that her breasts were pressed against his chest. As her lips found his ear once more, she began to rock her hips back and forth against him, whispering after darting her tongue across his earlobe. It was clear that the interruption had not dulled her libido at all.”Do you feel how ready I am for you?”she whispered, her teeth nibbling at his ears once again. ”Do you feel what you’ve done to me?” she asked as she moved against him. She let out a soft chuckle before whispering once more. ”Take me,” she breathed, though the tone seemed to be more of a demand than a request.

Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?