Archive Home > Archives > 2019 Archives > Flidais, The Eternal Hunting Grounds > Warden of the WIlds[P.R]
Aegis

Character Info
Name: Zanar Arowin
Alignment: TN
Race: Werebear
Class: Deity
Silver: 10002
He could see that she had become startled at his approach, he blamed no one for doing so as being the presence of one chosen by the tree was more than enough for some people. He noticed her trying to seek solace from her familiar, perhaps the familiar was more to her than he had initially thought of. It was not stirred by his actions acting like Zanar’s actions was something to be expected. Zanar was impressed by the creatures wisdom something that was hard to come by. Her demeanor did change though from a startled expression to that of contemplating. Had his words finally hit her? Had his simple question reached the recesses of her heart? As the key to all of this was the answering of the first thing he had asked her, why.

His eyes peered into hers, the once blue now overtaken by a silver glow. He was looking for any signs of weakness, any break in her determination and aura as she spoke her answer. None came to him though, no weakness at all. Her resolve was powerful and strong as she answered all of his questions, he now understood what the wilds had seen in her. She had accepted her own weakness and was disgusted at the state of unbalance in the world. She was one that he could trust to uphold his ideals the most. This meeting was spun by the loom of fate and he knew it. She was willing to put her trust in him, and he would do the same for her. This was a path they both would walk on now.

Is this what the Mother saw in her paladin?

The air fell silent again as she got done speaking. He could not help but smile a little, and his eyes shifted back to the illuminating blue that they were before. In that same instance, the birds flew off from the branches freed from their possession. ”Your heart, I could feel it all in the words you spoke. That resolve that you showed me now never lost it, even in your darkest hours never lose it. The wilds saw that strength and told me the instance you broke the gates barrier that they wanted you to be their champion. You shone like a beacon and convinced us that you have what it takes.” He said, pride lining his words. He could see that her familiar was feeling the same as he was.

”You wish to fight for this world, and so I shall be there to guide your dream to reality. From this moment on your are the champion of the Endless Hunt and Boundless Wilds, so stand proud and strong Warden.” He walked up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder. ”You have trusted me with your resolve and heart and I do the same. Flidais is as much as your home as it is mine now. For now, relax and let it all sink in.” He waved his hand and the door leading out of the heart reappeared next to the fox. ”Let us talk about what this all entails at a different hour. Even the strongest of people cannot take everything in all at once.”

Zanar is the God of The Endless Hunt and Boundless Wilds

Zanar's God Powers are as Followed:
i. Can Track Anything in the world, no matter where they may go.
ii. Can see and strike the weak points of his prey, allowing for a clean kill
iii. Can use the ability of any beast of the wild, or give that ability to another.
Limited GM of my character is always allowed!