Archive Home > Archives > 2019 Archives > Discordia, The Forsaken Isle > Dark Side of the Moon [P,R]
Steele

Character Info
Name: Steele Norcross
Alignment: CN
Race: Lycantrope/Demon
Class: Warlord
Silver: 1011
Dante listened and though he held a look on his face, it wasn’t that of anger but rather a grim frown portrayed. “I take it from her little outburst that you hadn’t told her too much about our creation and what has happened to the unfortunate siblings?” He then turned to Eldora, “No, I haven’t forgotten anything at all. Though what I spoke of earlier has nothing to do with demon blood. The things in her blood she has gotten from us is something far much worse and damning.”

“Enough, Dante”, Steele said, nearly snarling but kept enough composure as to not gain Estelle’s attention. Xunatar said nothing while they had their exchange, he had no point of confirming nor denying what was said. It had already happened and he cared not to go over things once more. If either of them wanted to fill in the blanks, then so be it. True Cyprus had been a crude woman to begin with and an even worse mother, but Xunatar was something completely different. If there was any sort of proof of that, then one could look for his children that were locked away from the eyes of this realm.

Innocence, in their family, didn’t last for too long.

Regardless, Steele had to shield her away from the family “business” as much as possible. Estelle deserved a happy, somewhat normal life and not what he or the others had to endure for centuries, eons even. Making their way to their new house, he could see that it stood out from the theme of the island, but it didn’t make him trust it any further than he had. This was still his father’s island and though he had lost Deceit, to say that the demon king was trustworthy would have been the words of a fool.

Looking strangely at his wife, he didn’t know how the hell she came up with some of the things she said. It wasn’t anything new but it was still shocking to hear it. “You married her”, Dante spoke as he followed them onto the property. “That’s cute, lovely”, he responded to his niece as she attempted to show him the sand in her tiny hands. Or more so when she wiped it on his pants.

While mother and daughter played around, the father was looking for the property, still skeptical of everything around them. At the Hollow Cradle, it made sense to believe that they could merely think of what they wished and it come true. Here? He just didn’t trust this place- there was at least a measure of security back there. He looked around the house for a bit before returning to the small group.

“No, I’m probably going to head back. I was supposed to come back to Lotus before I was taken to this little adventure.” Dante rubbed the girl gently on her head before he turned to walk away. “I’ll let your sisters know where you will be. Ciao.” He waved them farewell before he left and Steele sat close to his daughter and took her spoon with some of the food in it made a silly face to get her to laugh and open her mouth. “I can do it. Probably will need to take a nap and get her settled here.”