Archive Home > Archives > 2019 Archives > Discordia, The Forsaken Isle > The Rules
Xunatar

Character Info
Name: Xunatar Norcross
Alignment: CE
Race: Demon
Class: Fallen God
Silver: 3157
Rules
I. All Revaliir rules will be enforced here, no exceptions.
II. A minimum of 100 words will be required here, but the more, the merrier. I try to give as much as I get, so I hold myself to the same standard.
III. Defacing the palace itself can be punishable by Xunatar’s will and he can be rather creative about it. Doing so towards the city will not be punished by his hand, but may be avenged by the denizens of the night. 
IV. I reserve the right to God-mod on this forum.

V. Make sure to use the appropriate tags if you start threads here:
[GO]- God Only. Only Xunatar is allowed to rp in these threads.
[NG]- No God. These are for threads that do not require his presence.
[P]- Private. Xunatar may step in if asked or if the situation warrants it, though I will usually ask for permission first.
[O]- Anyone, including Xunatar can come into it.
[R]- for explicit violence, swearing and adult situations suited for rated R (Appropriate for ages 17+).

VI.Be sure to read the descriptions first before posting.
VII. If there’s something unclear or having any problems while posting here or if you have any major plot ideas/want to have your character serve Xunatar, you can PM me here or find me in the Rev discord channel.
VIII. Have fun and enjoy!

|You prophet of hate
You profit from faith
Truth-less, two-faced, two-bit
hypocrite
|

The Mad Admin, Brandon*