Archive Home > Archives > 2018 Archives > Suishō no Kyūden > Crystallize [P][R]
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
His heart lurched at the sound of her scream, the look of terror on her face, and he wondered if his had looked the same when he’d been told the horrible news.  His fingers moved back into her hair, holding her closer from the back of her head as he shushed her.  She needed to stay calm but he really couldn’t blame her for the panic she felt.  Shaking his head, he moved a hand to gently brush the backs of his fingers down her cheek in an attempt to soothe and calm her. 

Despite himself his eyes flashed to angry red, not at her though, but her words stirred that rage within him again for this stupid fight the two other gods were having.  They were triune, they should have been handling this better than they were!  But he didn’t focus on that and softly brushed her tears away with his thumbs as he held her face.  His lips pressed back to hers for the brief moment they were there and he ended it with a small kiss on the tip of her nose before resting his forehead against hers.

His red eyes locked with her amber, they were solid and unmoving but he couldn’t hide the anger in them despite how soft his tone was; that was purely because of who she was, “I’m not going to let anyone harm any of you.  It won’t be pleasant, but it will keep you all safe.”  He managed a sad smile, small but true, “You won’t even notice it, all of this will feel like a flash to you…As if waking up from a good night’s sleep.”  Tipping his head forward, he gently kissed her bottom lip, “I’ll do it in the morning if you like, so that you can have one more day and night…but it’s up to you.”  

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]