Archive Home > Archives > 2018 Archives > Eytelia Ziggurat > Trials [p/r]
Firesong

Character Info
Name: Drake Alzrahi
Alignment: CG
Race: Celestial Dragonstar
Class: Dragon Knight
Silver: 787
Drake grimaced at the fact that Danwe thought of him as a sneaky individual. “Well, to be fair…it’s more the reverse. I had no idea until recently that I even had draconic blood…” He stuck out his tongue childishly at her as she turned to look at the next set of traps. Something about her was beyond irritating. They got along together like water and oil…completely separate. Yet somehow he was drawn to her by his dreams of another life.

Yeah. That makes no sense, he thought.

Finally, at the last trap, apparently Drake had been spot on. The draconian crossed his arms, genuinely surprised that he had guessed correctly. “Well…I certainly don’t have any input.” Danwe proceeded forward, tentatively stepping on the floor, putting her weight into it. She took another few steps, and then turned to look at Drake with a shrug.

As she started to say something, though, the entire floor gave away, and for a moment, Drake panicked. “Danwe!?” he called out. Much to his dismay, though, she appeared moments later, flying up from the gaping hole that had formed from the trap, landing safely on the other side.

Drake’s heart was still pounding as he let out a sigh of relief. “You sure know how to make things overly dramatic sometimes….” he said. “At least you’re safe.” He looked at the gap, and then to Danwe as she asked if he could make it.

“It’s…not that I can’t make it,” Drake said, gauging the distance. “It’s that I can’t control the strength of my jump to that degree. Like I said earlier…this dragon thing is still fairly new.” He sighed. “Great. How in the blazes is anyone supposed to make it across this?”

LightningThief

Character Info
Name: Danwe Brodda di Celestis
Alignment: CN
Race: Half-Celestial
Class: Arcane Trickster
Silver: 1267
"Hey, that was NOT my intention. I can't help it if drama likes to follow me around," she grinned. "And at least I'm not boring," she added. She made a sideways puckered look with scrunched up brows that suggested she might have been in deep thought about how they could get Drake onto the other side with her. She fluttered her wings slightly and then looked at them. 

"Oh duh…" she muttered and glided back over to Drake. She landed behind him and sighed. "Lift your arms," she said and slipped her arms beneath his and interlocked her fingers on this chest. She hugged him tight. "Now fall… I don't have the strength to deadlift you. I'll need you to fall forward so I can catch the updraft."