Archive Home > Archives > 2017 Archives > Awakening Gardens > [O] From the wilds she came..
Wildheart

Character Info
Name: Inka Achomawi
Alignment: TN
Race: Ancient Human
Class: Witchdoctor.
Silver: 569
"We shall find out I suppose".  Inka cracked a soft of half smile. She made sure to keep up with Melina, however she followed just a few paces behind her as not to be to terribly close to her guide. Inka valued her personal space and she liked to think others did as well. Although Inka would love to be back out searching for new things to add for her brews - she felt that there was a reason for her being here whatever that may be.

"I have never been to Arri" Inka had just started traveling through the realm so there was many places she had yet to be. Currently she had set up camp just outside the Moritius Swamp, she liked what places like that had to offer. Inka noticed the change in terrain as soon as her bare feet came into contact with the salt flats - that strange yellow gaze dropped down. The mirror like surface just amazed her; Inka liked illusions such as these.
"It is honorable to serve one for generations"  Inka commented on how Melina had told her that her family was from here. Most of Inka's responses were rather short or plain statements, the truth was that she was not the best at speaking in the common tongue but she was learning. Every so often Inka glanced over to see if Vinsue was keeping up.

"I was roaming the woods…the smell of roses led me here." There was not much more too it. It was purely by chance that she found this place.

"Which doctor you expecting?" - Inka.

*Images are not mine.
Vinsue

Character Info
Name: Vinsue
Alignment: LG
Race: Dragon
Class: healer/fighter
Silver: 171
Vinsue had been keeping up rather well just a few steps behind Inka. It would be nice to talk to a god if one would talk. For some reason she has always feared gods, thinking that encountering one would end in a fight like the modules liked to do but she could win against a mortal a god was a different story altogether. She pushed away those thoughts as they reached the salt flats."i was in the aria looking for some food when i saw Inka step through the arch and disappear. I followed in curiousity."  She looked at her reflection and then at the horizon. the flats were quite vast wich almost convinced her to switch forms and test the sky but she forced her thoughts away and followed.

qe versvesh vur nurti origato astahi vucot dout l'graic.
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
(you guys are allowed to kick me you know. I'm so sorry!)

“Not many have what it takes to cross the harsh Harena and then the sands of Arri… It doesn’t really shock me much that you have not been there.” Melina gave her new companions a sweet smile as she spoke. She didn’t mean to make it sound like they couldn’t do it but very few had what it took to do it. At least by themselves.

She gave a graceful nod as she acknowledged the honor in her family. “It isn’t always a happy thing. My family used to be part of a black magic cult, we’ll call it that for now, and when Lady Angela rose as Death thousand or so years ago… Quite possibly two thousand now that I think about it… We came to worship her. When she turned to the spheres of Fertility and Earth we were there for her. She cured us of our disease but at a price. None of us can leave the temple grounds and should she fall… So do we. It is something she is actively trying to cure. I don’t wish you to think she has left us to flounder. I am an exception. I am bound to my Love and Lady Angela made him… an honorary piece of her temple. I can leave as long as I am in his presence.” She offered another smile.

She nodded to Vinsue. “Curiosity can be quite the blessing my friend. Roses are the symbol of Arri and my lady’s family. It is no shock that she uses them for her temple.” The salt flats came to an end as rolling wheat fields spread for as far as the eyes could see.

Maidens of the temple were out in the fields gathering the food of the fields. The more one would look the more it seemed to appear. There was much more than wheat if one were to look. Everything that a person could need was there.

Still Melina persisted as she led them through the grand farmstead up the mossy stairs. Water flowed down and seemed to part as they stepped as not to get them wet. Through the darkened tunnel of flowers they travelled. The area was pitch black now but as they walked and Melina told them to continue the area began to lighten up.

The lullaby of the mother filled the air as the tropical garden around them spread out in a dim light. Towards the end they found the area completely lit as they passed through the rose gate. Now she could take a huge breath as she pointed at the temple seemingly growing with the large tree. “That’s it.” Though it still seemed so far as they had to cross the mahogany bridge of elvish make.

“Don’t get lost. The temple changes once in a while on the inside. Out here is static but once we’re in anything can change. Mostly so the temple is always big enough for all of the visitors and the many, many rooms the temple has. The temple even has rooms that are large forests.” She explained as the large doors of the temple were opened for them.

There was more clergy that bowed as Melina came in. She returned it and continued down a set path. “This path is always the same.” They tread on floors of white marble as they reached the double stained glass doors. She pulled the large doors open and entered.

The throne room was more like a large herbal garden with many sunken water gardens. In the center of the room was a large throne of twisting branches blossoming with fresh flowers and leaves. Seated upon it was a red haired woman with sun-kissed skin. Deep green and red eyes stared back at them. “My lady I have brought you some company. I know that you must be awfully lonely.”

For a moment the woman on the throne frowned but soon there was a smile as she pushed herself up. Her silk gown flowed to the floor as she stepped forward to meet Vinsue and Inka. “I felt your presence when you stepped within my realm but I was deadset on seeing what Melina was doing. I do like surprises once in a while. I am Angela, Master Artisan of Life and Keeper of the Cornucopia… Though for all intents and purposes… I am a god of life and earth.” She chuckled a bit. “When you are around long enough people choose the names for you.”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.