Archive Home > Archives > 2017 Archives > Sarchu Valley > mischief [p/r]
turas-adhair

Character Info
Name: turas-adhair
Alignment: TE
Race: Dragon
Class: Destruction
Silver: 356
the sky was cloudless and the sand was hot. Turas-Abhair was in his human skin as she walked the dusty path. The lack of life brought joy to the young dragon. it had come to cause trouble and quickly hid behind rocks to wait for the unlucky soul that decided to cross her path.  It had not been long before a caravan had come. She waited until she could see the face of the guy driving the cart to throw her dagger into his chest causing the wagon to lose control and soon flip. The rest of the group stopped and got ready for a fight. She simply sent a ball of electricity through them and laughed as they fell to the ground with a scream. some of the men laid uncourteous as others could barely move.

She was quick to dig through the stuff and take anything shiny or of interest to her. She then managed to find what water they had and drank some before dumping the rest onto the ground. She walked to the one dead man and retrieved her dagger before going to the animals and cutting them loose and smacking them on the rump to get them to run. the things left she set on fire and took to a high spot to watch the place burn and the people awaken. 

After the first was able to move she set a laugh as she stood up. "You and your men have angered the gods by trespassing on sacred land. Now you are left to serve your fate in the heat of the day without water and the night without supply." She then disappeared and soon after left to go north. She was quite content that the men would die a slow miserable death in the plans. She just walked in the path looking to cause more mischief. her new treasures were hidden in her bag. 
Degant123

Character Info
Name: Johann Helmut-Ribentrop von Blackwald
Alignment: LG
Race: Human
Class: Aspiring Mercenary
Silver: 0
While this terribel dragon was heading north, someone else was heading south, a lone man who wears full plate armor with helmet, insted of Vambraces he weares full plate gauntlets, the rest is kind of normal with exception of the helmet which look somewaht like an metal hat with metal mask attached to front of it, and on the back there is a chainmail hood, under which is also a leather hood. The front plate of the helmet has two somewhat narrow slits for eyes and few very small holes in the region of the mouth for breathing, the top of the helmet has a medium sized brim, and forgive me for the using this comparison again, like that of a hat. This man also wears a simple sleevles robe,over his armor. Also robe clearly isn't sleevless by design, no someone or something must have torn the sleeves from the robe, but is one would to look near the belt region of this man body one could easliy indetify the person who is the perosn responsible for this robe's lack of sleeves, for this man wears an improvised belt made out of torn out sleeves, to this belt is also tied simple but sturdy mace, on his back rests a simple backpack. Unfortunatly for this man, known as Alexander Krieger, who is also a mage which is signified by a staff he holds in his left hand, he is on a "Colision" course with a dragon who just made lot's of people starve to death which isn't nice even for him, a lowly dog of a man who answers to no one but himself and or to his current client, a man with huge dislike for both divine and demonic alike and generarly a grumpy asshole who is willing to kick puppies and club baby seals if the price is right………… And this man was on the same path as is this dragon, he just comes from a difreant direction
turas-adhair

Character Info
After a long walk, she found a comfy place to sit down and look through what she had gathered. As she reached into her bag she pulled out her food and instead of looking through her new stuff she started to eat. The girl looked a mess in her dust covered clock that resembled that that theaves wore, its hood down revealing her long straight black hair. She sat with her legs crossed and back against a rock. her pack sat open in her lap. in her hand was one of 6 apples she had stolen. it was being eaten slowly as she watched the road for another caravan or traveling group to still from and torment. 
Degant123

Character Info
Though she was on a lookout for the Caravan or a groups all she found was a lone wearing interesting combination of armor and a robe, this man with a mace tied to his belt and Wizards staff in hus left hand was casualy walking down the path paying no attention to a girl eating an apple on the side of the road his gaze was stuck on the horison as he walked, clearly he was thinking of something but of what outsider couldn't have any idea since his face was covered and he did not spoke his thoughts out loud, but what he was thinking well he was thinking this "Oh GODS we do i have to haul my ass through this place to find some god damn work, because realy how is it posible that there was no job for the likes of me up north like realy, THERE WASN'T EVEN ONE JOB, NOT EVEN ONE THAT REALY FUCKING WIERD, I hope that I will trun my luck around this time I realy Do not want to drink sewer water and eat rock bread again, that is fucking disguisting and unhealthy….. but whatever……. also those worhiper-preacher types are THE WORST fucking cleregy and their gods they are no help at all they only want those bloody donations in return of "Blessings" of their gods like they fucking care they are GODS if someone doesn't have to care then it would be them because they can have everything uggghhhhhh what lousy day…………………….."
turas-adhair

Character Info
At the time she discovered a man, she took a second to figure out what to do. He looked like he had held his own in a few fights.  To go and state up attack looked like a bad idea and her saying he was well armored and carried a mace and staff. A start up knight would be nothing and armor there down fall but the staff was one that symbolized a mage or magic user of sorts. She was not a master at magic but better than a nonuser. 

She tossed the apple core and got up. she shouldered her bag and yelled "Mr." then started to run. "Mr. I need your help. Please hear me out." She caught up to him and ran in front of him before stopping facing him. "Mr please my village was destroyed by a beast that has been roaming this area. Please help us and take down this monster. Only half of my people are left." Worry showed on her face. Her voice sounded worried and truthful. "our village is not far away but we need a warrior to take it down before all the villages are destroyed. please help us Mr." 
Degant123

Character Info
The was pulled away from his thoughts by a girl screaming at him to stop which he did, mostly because he was curious who the hell was she and why she is here she doesn't look like the type to wander alone or at least she didn't looked like the type to him but this world is basicly bonkers as far as he is concerned with all of the crap that happened to him during his life, extreme poverty being least frightining thing in his opinion, mostly because he lived through it most of his adult life, with it's being sparkeled here and there after botched contract or contractor cheating on him but let's go back to the topic at hand. She said something a moster destroying her villiage and leaving a handfull of survivors, the typical scam story but instead of bandits it was about monster not to mention that he is pretty sure no one sane enough would build a villiage in this shit hole of a place not to mnetion multiple one it seems from what he said. It is clear thaht she wants to scam him he could attack here and now and be done with it, but there is a risk that she might be something more than she is and outright attack might be a risky proposition so he will, for now at least, go along with her and then attack her when ocasion is right but before that he will try to squeeze something out of her
- Ok miss but there is one bit of the problem you see - he started speaking after brief time of thought - you see I am would gladly help ou with your problem but a monster that can wipe out entire villiage is a truly dangerous thing, and even if I prevail against it I might find myself in a trouble for my equipment might suffer during this encuenter so If you want me to help you need to provide some sort of compensation don't you agree?
turas-adhair

Character Info
She was quick to respond. "My people are great forgers of glass and medal any damages caused by the beast we can easily fix and improve." She understood that ths guy was one of those pay me of forget it type. 

She looked back twords the way she had came. The smoke was eassy to see. She was just glad that it was a waze away. She set to a walk. 
Degant123

Character Info
And he had followed her but before he did that he had taken out his mace and tried to close the distance between her and him/ She was turned her back to him, a ocasion to attack her. He followed her for a while thinking about certain important things like "From which angle to to hit her and when? surely as quickly as it is posible" all the while his grasp of the mace tightened with each step, and with each step the muscels of his entire body tigthened as to be ready to strike as quickly as humanly posible, his hear was beating and adrenaline was pumping, one swing one swing and this scamer is dead, he though as he watched her back, then he finaly decided that the momment to strike is now, that he should grasp at opurtunity as fast he can before it slips out of his hands so he quickly swung his mave at her head, so that with one quick strike he could take her out of the picture to bash her skull in before she could mount a response
turas-adhair

Character Info
One rule everyone should know is never turn your back to a stranger. She had broke that rule in a way but she could since what the man was doing. As he set into his swing, turas turned quickly and claped her hands spending a gust of wind at the man. Turas, in the process, was sent flying backwards. She landed on her back roled over and pushed herself to her knees and got up. 

"What is wrong with you. I want help in witch you agreed to give." Her stance now wide with her hands infrunt of her and turned tword eatch other one above the other. Her feet sholder width apart and facing away from the man. 

"But if you are set in killing me than hear my worning." She than started ro speak in a long forgotten tung. Her eyes glowing as she did so than shadow like a mist surounded her. As it disappeared she two had seamed to vanish. She was hidden behind som rocks not far away.
Degant123

Character Info
- Yeah fuck you too you scamming bitch I very well know that old as live trick of "My villiage is under attack and you are only one who can save it" did you realy thought that I was this fucking stupid I mean seriously, I had dealt with that shit more times than I can count now I will say it only one time FUCK OFF BITCH, I agreed so I would have easier time of bashin yer skull in and I know that you are here somewhere probably looking for a way to sbe me in the back so I will warn ye, if ya try this shit I GONNA WRECK YOUR SHIT so hard that you won't even be able to walk with your nonexistent limp dick, I AM GONNA SHOVE MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR SHAVEN PERFECT LITTLE ASS THA YOUR BREATH WILL SMELL LIKE SHOE POLISH, THEN I AM GONNA TAKE YOUR DILDO OF A WANT AND I WILL PUSH DOWN YOUR FACE, I AM GOING TO FLAGGALET YOU WITH MY BEARD, I AM GOING TO MAKE A PAIR OF MECHANICAL BALLS AND USE SURGICAL PRECISON TO SEW THEM TO YOUR GROIN IN PLACE WHERE MANHOOD OUGHT TO BE, SO THAT I CAN KICK THEM WITH MY ARMORED FUCKING FEET, YOU TWAT - Said Alexander in his very poetic and eloquent manner, while turining around so she couldn't have any good look at him