Archive Home > Archives > 2017 Archives > Porta Inferni > Beautiful Nightmare [GO, R]
Jarmyr

Character Info
Name: Jarmyr Norcross
Alignment: CN
Race: Archdemon
Class: Dark Bard
Silver: 547
Already his mind was daydreaming of how he could serve his new mistress, and he was certainly enthralled with the prospect. But once more did Jaymyr have to remind himself to behave and carry on with the business portion of his visit here. Plus, he knew that Dalanesca would like make him chase after whatever affections she could withhold from him. It was like dangling a cut of meat over a dog- he would do absolutely anything for it. Not to mention, the chase would be worth the reward so his eyes unspokenly dared the goddess for the challenge. “I’m always up for new things”, his voice rolled out softly. Perhaps he could teach her a thing or two as well, but then the demon mentally hit himself.

Now, now, they still had much to discuss. While it was a pain,it couldn’t be helped.

The demon oozed with want but soon an idea came from her lovely head and into his ear. “Yes, I have heard of that place. Of course my kind prefer to call it “The Fallen Kingdom”” Laughter slipped from his lips as he stood still and let her encircle him. It was odd in that he felt similar to prey felt when entrapped by a predator, which was her in this case. There was some fear mixed in, but most of it was anticipation that sparked in his well being. “Normally I don’t think the likes of myself would be wanted on such grounds, but…” His thoughts were on hold as he felt her presence overtaking him. It was only fair though, he belonged to her now so she could use him anyway she saw fit. His head tilted back and he flashed a toothy smile as he glanced over as much as possible. “Hmm, who am I to toss away such a perfect opportunity with you? Be it taboo or not, it makes no difference to me as long as it is you who request me.” His breath was taken as she nipped his ear and it took nearly every fiber in his being to remain where he was and not indulge on his sinful nature. Of course, the demon tested his luck and caught her passing him by, his hand gently caressing the top of her milky legs and then gave her an all too innocent look.

“I look forward to it more than anything else my mistress.”

Alt Account of the Admin, Brandon :P