Archive Home > Archives > 2017 Archives > The Hollow Cradle > Payback [P/R]
Lotus

Character Info
Name: Lotus Rose
Alignment: CN
Race: Rosenite/Succubus Demon
Class: Succubus?
Silver: 171
Eldora smiled at Steele and laughed a bit. “You weren’t saying that in the beginning when she was up every few hours.” She teased her husband before coming over and kissed him lightly. Estelle squealed more when she saw this.

“Da!” Estelle squealed his name as she played with him. She took his hand with her whole body and giggled up at him. Even giving him a bit of drool along his arm as she put her mouth onto his skin.

“Aw, she’s giving kisses… She’s been doing that a lot lately. She tried to eat my nose this morning,” Eldora chuckled a bit before looking over at Dante. “I would say go and see Angela. There’s always a chance she changed her mind to deal with the council business.”

Lotus frowned a bit and got up from her seat. “Give me a few minutes and I’ll be back…”

Eldora had a smirk on her face as she lifted Estelle up and began to gently bounce her. She put her right into Steele’s lap and Estelle took her father’s hair. “Da!” Eldora gave her a banana to bunch on since they started her on solids. They were only pieces of it but she munched on it and grinned letting some of it slip out of her mouth. She held up the mushy banana to her Uncle Dante and made grunting noises at him.

“I think she wants you to eat it…” Eldora laughed.

Lotus came back in. “ELDORA!” Eldora was quick to the other side of the room. “YOU BACKSTABBING BITCH!” Estelle started to cry because of the yelling. “What did you say to Angela?”

“That Dante grabbed my breasts and wouldn’t leave me alone,” Eldora yelled back. “So it is Dante’s fault if you are pregnant!” Not as loud as Lotus is.

“And was it your idea that it was twins?” Lotus growled.

“No, I just said to take the thing off of you so your lover left me alone. I didn’t say anything about twins. But dear sister twins run in our family.” Eldora pointed out and Lotus began to get upset and collapsed on Dante dramatically. Estelle calmed down and took another part of her banana and offered it to Lotus to calm her down.

“Not now Estelle…” Lotus frowned at the little girl. Estelle got angry at her and threw the rest of the banana at Lotus and Dante before grunting.

“Estelle! No!” Eldora came over for and gently smacked her hands. “That’s bad. You shouldn’t hit them.” Estelle grunted at her mother and put the mushed banana into her mother’s mouth that was open. “Estelle!” The baby was now giggling. So they were at that stage… Estelle was now mischievous.

“DA!” She grinned up at her father like she did good.

“What a little shit…” Lotus said exhausted.

OOC: I am Brittlez! My name is Angela Rose!
Dante

Character Info
Name: Dante
Alignment: LE
Race: Sylvan Elf/Demon hybrid
Class:
Silver: 411
The brothers didn’t know what the hell was going on with Lotus and Eldora’s cryptic words. Dante was starting to wonder what more that she knew about Lotus’s condition and where his love was going. But then he was addressed by little Estelle as she wanted her to have a bite of her banana, which he obliged by taking a little bit of it.

Then Lotus came back and was pissed. “Lotus, the baby…”, he said as Estelle begun to cry due to the lost noise. Steele tried to hush his daughter and rock her with care to soothe her and Dante glanced over to Eldora. “You did what?” His eyes looked like daggers as they bore onto her. His fault? How had simply touching her breasts resulted in her going behind her sister’s back? She was all sorts of twisted.

“Hey, you got me back for it…twice. It’s your fault and you are just being petty, sis.” He did stop to think about what really just happened- whatever deal she worked out with Angela had made it so that now him and Lotus were expecting a child. It wasn’t exactly how they had wanted to do things, but now it would come sooner than later. He hadn’t expected though to hear that they were having more than one child as the words etched from her lips. While he comforted her, he still gave a death stare at Eldora. Steele gave a similiar look at his brother, “We will discuss this later.” Of course he wasn’t speaking of what his wife had done, but more so that he had touched her breasts. What a drama queen.

He did finally smirk when Estelle paid her mother back with the banana, or at least what was left after she had her hissy fit. “Finally, someone that can get you back.”  He turned to Lotus, “There, there. It will be okay. We can’t stress too much about this, it's bad for the babies.” Then he felt a fist punching his arm hard and he yelped. It was Steele, and it was clear that he was pissed and now free of holding Estelle. “What was that for? I just wanted to know about how the breasts felt when they were used for feeding.”

“You damn well know that, you idiot.”