Archive Home > Archives > 2017 Archives > Continental Airship > High Flying
Odd the Wise

Character Info
Name: Uran Rus
Alignment: LG
Race: Dwarf
Class: Wizard
Silver: 42
This child was obviously crazed somehow. Claiming to be some form of divine entity. Those were bold claims, but he had heard claims much more insane from others more mentally stable. To be frank, he didn't really believe such unique situations were possible. The wizard continued in peace, hoping that the child's mind would one day be put at ease, but only then he could hope. For the eyes of mortals could rarely conceive concepts of the divine. "So you played in a temple ensemble? Jack of all trades I see. Familiar to all master of none?"

To him it seemed, this fallen angel was nothing more than a little girl on her way to somewhere new.

Unfortunately, if there is one thing that all dwarves are, it's sloppy. Etiquette would soon be out of the window, as his plate would be brought to him, his unusually large appetite would take over his mind for manners. Bits of food flying from his mouth, falling onto his clothes without notice. The works. What would a feast be without one too many dwarven guests cleaning up the rest of the food? He, of course, would probably be the first one to apologize for his manners if one were to bring it to attention.
That One Kid

Character Info
Name: Illiyana
Alignment: CN
Race: Fallen Angel
Class: Mage
Silver: 126
Illiyana nodded her head up and down eagerly. "I can carry a tune on most instruments, but frankly, I'm quite shaky on several. Before I got enough practice on them, I…" Illiyana trailed off, sinking deeper into the gloom that consumed her. It wasn't her fault what happened, she told herself. People just couldn't keep their mouths shut.

Brightening quickly before anybody could dive deeper into the interpretation of her facial expression progression, she chattered excitedly "Do you think they'll have mutton? I've heard it's delectable, but I've never gotten the chance to have meat. I can't bring myself to harm animals because they speak. It'd be like me killing my brother; despicable, isn't it?"

Realizing her chatter was too effective, when seeing the shocked looks of astonishment and concern on the two members of her party's faces, she quickly changed the subject. I've done it again, she thought. I've freaked them out, and once again, I'll be a lonely soul.

"Enough about me: where do you come from, Uran?" She asked frantically.