Archive Home > Archives > 2017 Archives > Circulorum Inferni > Facing Purgatory [O]
lilithrie

Character Info
Name: Lily
Alignment: CN
Race: ??
Class:
Silver: 396
Lily followed Cedric as he jumped through a portal, still leading Elenoir. The heat it was making her so dizzy. Her vision swam, she stumbled through the portal. The cooler air was a blessing. She fell onto the soft looking grass and took a deep breath as she was able to keep herself from passing out. Thats when she noticed it. The grass was not soft like it looked. It was sharp as glass on her skin. She quickly stood up and looked at herself. She had blood soaking through her dress where the grass had cut her and her hands were a mess of it as well. She looked around confused. Everything seemed like it was a good place, but as she observed the inhabitants ahe understood. "Everything here is a lie." She stumbled forward, still trying to regain herself after the awful heat. "I can't think. My brain is fried from the heat of the last place. Yoh figure this one out." She said to the man and seemed to check out mentally as she pulled cloth from her pack and started to clean her wounds.
Nyromix

Character Info
Name: Cedric
Race: Human
Class: Commander
Silver: 0
Because of the magical crow's exposure to various elements in hell, the crow grew larger, and a shell formed on its back. Cedric stopped for a moment and saw the crow's transformation, it was faster, better and more combat appropriate, he called this peculiar evolution of crow "crowtad". He sent the crow to search for an exit, his boots were being pierced by the (quite literal) blades of grass.

Cedric followed the crow until they came to an exit, he whistled the retreat tune and the crow flew back into his hands, forming a small shell ball. How do we know this is the real exit? He dropped the ball onto the portal, it turned into the crow and it flew down, streaks of fire burst from the portal and the crow came flying back. Cedric whistled another tune to signal the crow to keep looking, they found another exit, he sent the crow through the portal, it came back alive and well, "Hey guys! Exit is over here!" Cedric yelled, his nose started bleeding more, and he started to grow dizzier. He jumped down the portal, whistling to the crow to follow

"Part fool, part hero, mostly fool."
lilithrie

Character Info
Name: Lily
Race: ??
Class:
Silver: 396
Once again she led Elenoir through the portal. They were in the ninth circle now. They were almost done with all of this. The moment they landed in the ninth circle an instant chill wrapped around them. Even a fire here would being no warmth. She felt relieved to be in the cold air. She had always liked the cold much more than the heat. She doubled that Elenoir felt the same way though so she kept close to the young woman, lending her her warmth.  

Her wounds had been wrapped so she had no reason to slack in this circle. Where were they to go? She focused for a moment with her eyes closed and when she opened them they looked like mirrors reflecting the light of this expansive tundra. She let her eyes slowly scroll over the landscape until she noticed something different. "There are people everywhere, but to the north east is something else. A group of four or five beings that their aura keeps this circle cold, sucking out the warmth, making sure fires give no heat, and like usual tormenting those trapped here for their sins." She waited for Cedric and Hyde to move first, at the moment her and Elenoir seemed pretty useless.
Nyromix

Character Info
Name: Cedric
Race: Human
Class: Commander
Silver: 0
Cedric's nose was bleeding heavily, he took off his bandana and went to a nearby tree, he leaned against it, he was dizzy. Cedric had to lie down, he wasn't very used to being dizzy, he would throw up otherwise, he laid down on the cold snow,.

"Uh, yeah, you guys go on ahead. I'll stay here for a bit." Cedric said with a bit of a muffled voice, his vision starts to distort.
"I'll send the bird with you so he can replace me until we get outta here." He said, throwing the spherical object towards the group.

Cedric dozed off, a few hours later, he woke up, a figure sat right in front of him, his back facing Cedric, as his vision started to clear up, his nose stopped bleeding and he was no longer dizzy, he looked at the figure's back, the fur lining, the brown jacket. "Dad?"

"Ah! Yer awake, lad!"  The dwarf said to Cedric "Haven't seen ya in ten years!" he said, hugging Cedric in a tight embrace.
"Where have you been, dad?" Cedric asked the dwarf.

"Dead! What brings you to the 9th circle of hell?" The dwarf chewed on.
"Uh, we're just gonna find a portal to go back to the living world" Cedric said, looking around.
"I understand if you can't leave this place, but when me and my friends get outta here, I'll try to visit you as much, as for now, let's catch up."

"Part fool, part hero, mostly fool."