Archive Home > Archives > 2016 Archives > The Dream Arena > Well... This is a Thing [P/R]
Keira

Character Info
Name: Keira
Alignment: CG
Race: Lycan/Rosenite
Class: Scholar
Silver: 1187
The map room had Keira’s mind on fire. She had this itch to draw like she never had before. This place was hers. It showed from the way she had seemingly forgot that he had stalked past a bunch of his valkyrie naked. Her green eyes were so wide and in love as she ran her fingers over the finely crafted bookcases. Next, she felt the drafting board and the chest with everything she needed in it.

Her eyes got larger as the map of Arri appeared. This was her home and the Arena was her home. Torn was her home. She blushed brightly as she ran her hands over it. “So much thought went into just this room, Torn.” She could tell. There was just no way there hadn’t been. She picked up random things to look at them and blushed more when Torn pulled her closer. “Is that an invitation?”

She seemingly hit the level again making the map disappear. A smile was on her lips. “You said rooms as if there are more rooms than just this one… and yet I love this one so much.” She wrapped her arms around Torn and chuckled. “Hopefully you endure longer this time.” She teased him as she let him pull her up and lay her on the table. What a good use of the room.

Certainly, he did not disappoint this time around. She pulled herself up and wrapped her arms around his neck as she sat on the table. “See? You are alright.” She teased him before she kissed his lips. “I seriously do love all the work you’ve put into this for me. I can see myself making you many great maps for your adventures in here… Maybe I could make maps to hang in the Chambers themselves. Great maps.”

OOC: Brittlez
Torn

Character Info
Name: Torn Flashborne
Alignment: TN
Race: God
Class: Prince of Epics
Silver: 169
Torn grinned at Keira as she indicated excitement over seeing the rest of the rooms. “You can be damned sure I put effort into the rest as well, babe,” he said, grinning. As Keira stated a hope he’d last longer for their second ride, Torn just nodded with a smile. “Well, I doubt I can do two quickies in a row,” he replied, before picking her up and laying her down on the table, to give her a proper ride this time around

Torn collapsed beside Keira on the table when he was finished, breathing heavily. As expected, it had taken more time and a greater effort to reach ecstasy this time around, and Torn rather felt like he he had given more than he could actually provide - a feat of some significance, considering his innately high libido. He took a few breaths before replying to Keira’s apparent desire to make great maps. “After that, all you think about is maps?” He chuckled a bit - it wasn’t entirely unlike Keira to derail like that. “I guess I should be pleased you think about big things,” he joked, giving Keira a wink.

Just then, an angel entered the room, carrying a tray of food and drink. The toga-clad muse stopped dead in his tracks as he saw Torn and Keira’s sweating, naked forms, lying on top of the great table - before grinning and chuckling at the situation. Torn looked up at him, frowning. “Heard of knocking?” he asked, to which the muse simply shrugged. “I shall keep it in mind from here on out, big brother. But I must say, you’re both so traditionally beautiful I already compose a song in my mind.” Torn didn’t look impressed, but laid back down on the table, apparently indifferent. “Just make sure to do her figure justice,” he said. The muse laughed audibly, made a bow, and left the room.

Torn laid in silence for a little while, contemplating. Even after living in Toya’s palace for the better part of a year, he wasn’t used to having servants. After a while, he decided he rather liked it. “So,” he said to Keira. “What do you say we get some food and water, then check out the library?” he asked.

Torn's god rules:
i: Torn can make anyone feel an intense desire to overcome massive challenges, even where logic dictates it should be impossible. This also incurs a blessing to help them succeed.
ii: If Torn approves of - or praises - a piece of music, that song will evermore sound more appealing to mortal ears.
iii: Torn has the ability to summon any creature he has personally slain, to serve any purpose - or transform into one himself.

Voice Actor: Jon Cozart (Paint)
Theme Song: Masatoshi Ono - Departure!
I am KeeXeyn.