Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Finally gods had risen to take the place of the fallen Knights. Angela moved about the large bowl of water as the earth showed her where the new gods rose. A smile crossed her lips as Dalanesca was seen rising to her godhood. She had said she would have a tea party with her daughter. 

Today she would leave Iva at home and bring a present. Last time she had gifted one of her daughters this time she would gift something else.  A flowing light green dress wrapped around her curves as her red curls cascaded down her shoulders and back. She crafted a bunch of obsidian roses and marble lilies. She crafted a brilliant gold vase and arranged the flowers. It would suit Dalanesca's new home wonderfully.

Picking up the vase Angela disappeared and reappeared in the heart of The Blinded Scales. She looked around the room and smiled towards the Magistrates. "Dearest Sister Dalanesca I come baring a gift that fits your new home rather beautifully. Crafted from the purest of Earth Magic."

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Dalanesca

Character Info
Name: Dalanesca
Alignment: CE
Race: Former Deity
Class: Assassin/Rogue
Silver: 10180
Since the time of her deification, Dalanesca had been slightly unsure about what to do with herself.  There had not yet been any calls to Conclave, nor had many travellers come seeking her assistance.  The entire thought of being ‘divine’ was still new to her, yet felt oddly familiar and comforting.  She supposed the familiarity came from memories she had lost during her transition to the world of Revaliir, but it made no difference to her.  She was the Justiciar now, and had risen into power.

Dalanesca was in one of the sitting rooms right off of the main hall of the central building, rearranging some decor that she had her Magistrates bring in.  Standing on tiptoe at the wall opposite the door, she was hanging a large plaque.  The plaque was nearly as tall as she and many times as wide.  Crafted from obsidian and marble, it was quite heavy, but she - with her newfound abilities - had no issues raising it up.  She could have easily used her newfound magic to put it into place without the physical effort, but she much preferred to do it the ‘old-fashioned’ way, as she told her Magistrates when they questioned why she chose to.

A small knock at the door pulled her attention away from the wall just as she had found the perfect position to hang the plaque.  “What is it?” she called, attempting to finish hanging the plaque and look at the door in the same moment.  Fortunately, she was quite lucky, and managed to hook the wire she had fastened to the back of it perfectly.  She took a few steps towards the door and opened it, only to see one of her Magistrates at the door.

“Excuse me, m’lady, but you have a visitor in the entryway… one of divine will, as well, I might add.”  The Magistrate offered Dalanesca a smile.  Dalanesca only shuffled her feet a bit, slightly uncomfortable.  She was still getting used to the whole having people around to help her thing.  

“Great, thanks,” she said, with a smile back at the Magistrate.  They were all very polite but she wished they wouldn’t be so formal.  She quickly walked out into the entry, only to see Angela standing in the center.  A smile lit up her face and she rushed over 

“Angela… it is good to see you again,” she said, no longer fighting emotion and wrapping her arms around the Goddess in a friendly hug.  “Different circumstances this time, however,” she added with a bit of a quirky smile.  “I’ll tell you - this is weird.  Not sure why I was chosen, but… it seems right, it seems fitting…”  She trailed off, obviously unsure of where to go from here. Her eyes drifted to the vase in the Earth Mother’s hands.  “And you’ve brought me a gift… it’s absolutely stunning!” she exclaimed, beaming away.  

“Anyway!  Is Iva with you?” she asked with a sly grin.  The Goddess’s young child had been one of the few children that Dalanesca had ever been able to stomach.  “I think I still owe her a tea party…”

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold… nothing satisfies me but your soul

OOC: I'm Whitney!

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Angela took a deep look around. It was always so different when others came into their family. However, just like before the three Triune stood like stone when the tree smashed down those that were no longer worthy. Her own poor daughter laid crying as she had searched through the crumbling remains of the Basalt Eerie. She hadn't known her children to get attached quickly but shaking her head she sent the thoughts away.

A smile drifted to her face as she greeted the goddess. "It is good to see you as well my dear." She held the vase firmly with one hand as she lifted a hand up and caressed the Divine Being's face. "Don't ever grow too confident my dear. It might feel right but also remember how quickly the gods here seem to rise and fall. I want you to be vigilant and strong. Stand proud and show the tree how worthy you are." The red head's eyes were filled with concern as she spoke.

"Enough of that for now! Yes, I have brought you a very lovely present. One that befits a person just like yourself. The earth has showed me the home that you created so I matched my gift to it. Also, I have a bottle of my Godly Wine. You can have it now." There was a mischievous smile to her face as she hugged the vase to her body with both arms now.

"No, I'm afraid that this was more of a business call where I could not bring the child. However, I think I can trust her enough to bring her here whenever she wants. You are strong enough to strong my child from those that wish to end me." There was a glitter of how cruel the Mother could be. "She doesn't get to leave the temple very often for those reasons. You who rules the right and wrong can understand that."

Finding a table she set the vase down and let the bottle of wine appear in her hand. "Today we have a celebration to get to. I keep seeing my  friends doing amazing things."

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Dalanesca

Character Info
Dalanesca could not help but to smile when Angela’s hand raised up to touch her face.  The gesture was calming, yet seemed as though it could partially be sad.  “I’ll never be overly confident in this… I’ve watched so many come and go already - it’s incredibly worrisome,” she added. Her brow furrowed as she thought about those who had come before her, and how quickly they had gone.  

She was very happy that Angela quickly changed the subject to something a bit less depressing.  She found herself beaming with the Goddess complimented the look of her realm - after all, it was fashioned in the manner her mind saw fit.  She quirked one eyebrow as Angela mentioned the wine she had brought with, recalling a previous time when the goddess had warned her to not imbibe of the liquid as her system would not have been able to handle it.

She nodded when Angela spoke of being able to trust her with Iva.  “That little girl would be my number one priority were she to be under my watch,” she said, promising her safety to the Goddess.  “If ever she needs some time away from my realm, she would be more than welcome to be here, and I would be sure to keep her more than safe,” she said.  

She eyed the vase as the redhead set it down and smiled.  It looked lovely in the spot the Goddess had chosen, but Dalanesca was not surprised.  With a wave, she called over a magistrate and requested that the pair be brought two glasses so as they could enjoy the wine that  Angela brought.  Within moments, the man had returned and handed Dalanesca two stone goblets.  “Thank you,” she said, and the magistrate bowed and scurried away.

She set the glasses on the table and pushed them towards Angela.  “So, you say you are here on business?” she asked, raising an eyebrow again.  “What sort of business have you come for?”  She was curious - did the Goddess need her help with something?  Or was the business simply to greet the newest member of Conclave?

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Those words gave Angela some comfort and she was able to turn herself away and think about it for a moment. "We'll talk more on this later I think." Right now the mood was happier but she was taking breathes and thinking about why the sundering was still happening. So many of her friends had fallen already. Two hundred years of watching could be tough on a gentle heart.

Laughing a bit she gave a frown. "The little one is learning magic so fast. She managed to go to Parvpora, a land I cannot see very well. I do have a lover but I keep him… safe. He was bitten by a werebear when he was out doing jobs there." She wrinkled her nose. "Nothing I couldn't handle but he took off worried about our safety and Iva decided she would have none of it… Little one transported herself to a land she didn't know just to find him. I about lost myself trying to get her back. So please do keep a watchful eye… she is learning and growing quickly. As they all do, I suppose."

Turning her attention off Iva for a moment they began to talk about the vase and even aquired two cups for their wine. Taking the bottle of mine she manipulated the earth of the cork as it came out. The aroma of the wine was simply too die for and many had already. She poured the wine into the glasses before moving her ivy eyes.

"Now is the time for what I was going to tell you. Ascending happens in many ways. For the lot of us it defines who we are for many years. I'm sure you can tell by now that I hurt somewhere deep below the surface. History repeats itself and you are not the first one to be called to the mantle of Balance." She let out a deep sigh.

"To become the Triune Goddess - I killed my child and husband. I was barely a woman but in Arri you never know when you will die. We have long lives but the fight is hard and deadly. I didn't know it because I wanted to, no never. I brought our stone cottage, that we built by hand, down during a nightmare. I seen something rolling in like a mist. I believe this was a vision of something that will come in the long future. So terrifying, so numbing, that for whatever reason when my power from the Tree hit me I killed those I loved the most."

She picked up the chalice and drank from it. "Those closest to me like Moliira already know.  You could say we are stuck with each other like we are one. Being a Triune is both a blessing and a curse. We are strongest together but sometimes we don't get any privacy from each other's prying eyes. "

Her lips hovered above the stone chalice as her ivy eyes turned up to Dalanesca. "Do you know why the Triune exists? Can you recite their creation and purpose to me? This is important for every god who comes forth from the shadows."

Angela's 3 God Rules
Dalanesca

Character Info
She nodded in agreement with Angela - such discussions only brought thoughts of unhappiness to the forefront of the conversation, and the two woman were to be meeting in celebration of Dalanesca’s ascension.  She was glad when Angela turned the topic of conversation back to Iva, and the arduous task it seemed she had set upon herself.  She could not help but to chuckle along with Angela.  “Little one has a strong head about her shoulders - it’s both a blessing and a curse, though I suppose I need not tell you that, as you are her mother,” she added, quirking an eyebrow at the red haired Goddess.

She watched the woman with interest as she poured the wine for the two of them, breathing in the delicious scent of the drink.  It smelled absolutely wonderful, and she truly looked forward to tasting it.  Angela began to speak again, and Dalanesca noticed the much more serious tone that her voice had taken on.  “I am not the first, and I am sure I will not be the last - but let us not speak of such doubtful times now - for you said earlier, this is a celebration, not a funeral,” she said, though it seemed that the Goddess was keen to continue her discussion.

She listened as Angela explained how she had to kill her family to become Triune.  She let out a heavy sigh, listening to the Goddess go into finer detail about what exactly had happened.  She was not a rude person, therefore she did not interrupt Angela.  When she finished, she only nodded at her in understanding.  “I cannot imagine what that was like to go through,” she said sympathetically.

Suddenly, she questioned Dalanesca.  “Um… I cannot,” she said, disdainfully.  It was truthful.  “No knowledge was really imparted on me.  I mean, I know things - things that I never thought I could know, but there is still so much for me to learn.”