Archive Home > Archives > 2016 Archives > The Starlit Manor > The Starlit Manor Rules
CodeAni
Developer

Character Info
Name: Natsumi
Alignment: CN
Race: Homunculus
Class: Combat Medic
Silver: 10907
General Rules

1.            All normal rules of Revaliir apply.

2.            Read the descriptions carefully, and always write posts in their context. I put a lot of effort into these descriptions for a reason, so I expect people to follow the guidelines in them.

3.            No stealing.

4.            No defacing the temple, please. That's my job.

5.            Don't try to sleep with or harm Skadi's harem unless I give you permission

6.            No littering or animal fights in gambling. Skadi takes disrespect to the environment or animals as an affront to her domain, and has been known to make a game out of how long offenders can last in sure death scenarios.

7.            Don't go beyond the door in the Audience Chamber unless I tell you that you can.

8.            You can teleport anywhere you want in the temple that you're normally allowed to go, but you still have to pay the entrance fee if you aren't there specifically for Skadi or aren't one of her worshippers.

9.            There is a word count minimum of 50 words for all posts. More is always appreciated, though. Keep in mind that I have to have something to respond to, so give me substance; not nonsense.

10.          Please use one (or more if needed) of the following tags with your thread title when you make it:

[P] – Private. (May or may not include Skadi, but I still reserve the right to enter these threads if something occurs to garner Skadi's attention.[Such as the situation, "STOP BLOWING HOLES IN MY SHIP!"])
[R] – R-rated material.
[Q] – Quests – If you’d like Skadi's help in a quest, use this. Always set this up with me first, please, so I know what's going on.
[NG] – No Skadi required.
[Open] – I'm not really a stickler for this tag, but it does help to make clear that your thread is open to everyone.

11.          Have fun! Skadi's temple is basically a magical, medieval amusement park; so I encourage people to visit just to engage in debauchery or family fun. :D

Last profile edit: 1/2/2022
Dialogue: "speech" ~telepathy~ 'mental/silent/unintelligible'