Archive Home > Archives > 2016 Archives > Arania > Rainy, Rainy Night [P,R]
Dante

Character Info
Name: Dante
Alignment: LE
Race: Sylvan Elf/Demon hybrid
Class:
Silver: 411
It was not by love that he would have to watch over Colden, but rather simply by duty and loyalty. Such things could prove to be such a bother at times, especially when it came down to that self-indulging man-child they were forced to call brother. Even now, being separate for miles and miles from him he was still a bother. “Perhaps so. I have no doubt that you are smarter than your mother. I’m sure you know not to make deals with our kind, well not as freely as she done. In truth, she didn’t study up on how such things tend to go wrong.” The woman was long since gone from the sounds of it, so he didn’t worry too much more about Cyprus, other than that her stupidity would not go on. Unfortunately Colden sought to prove that it would not be the case and inherit such a trait.

Dante had wondered what she had thought of the proposal- they had seemed to get along quite well before that hag looking sister of hers came and ruined the fun. Her and inadvertently their brother. His arms folded against his chest as she explained how this was to be played out. Although a whimsical grin was flashed when she ultimately accepted the deal. “Fine, fine by all means then! I suppose we will have to seek out your dusty sister’s help.” But why would she want to cooperate with one of his demonic kin if she was worried about trouble brewing? Dante was far from innocence and though he didn’t look the part, he was down right dangerous.

Eyes fell onto Lotus’ hands as they pressed against him and he felt his body receiving quite a shock. He sighed with pleasure as he felt her doings at work, stimulating his body with its heavenly shocks. Oh that wicked woman knew how to play this sort of game, which renew his excitement once more. Slowly he trailed right behind her, leisurely taking his time to enjoy the full on view. “Surely you jest. Games such as ours can be played at any place, any time. I speak from…experiences…” The words only echoed how lewd he could truly be beneath that beautiful guise of his. Dante was a cardinal being, living for the pleasures of today and at that moment he saw what he wanted and was only counting the moments until then. “Oh, they won’t be a bother. If anything, they can come and watch as far as I’m concern, a great show does bring quite the audience.” Oh the terms for this would be quite fun to fulfill. “Ah, yes. You are right then. Regardless of their position, we can wait.” He suppose in that case, they could explore more of this house and see what could be dug up. Taking the lead once more, Dante ventured onward until they came across a beautiful door that didn’t seem to belong in a run-downed place like this. Curiosity got the better of him as he opened the door and stepped through. “What is this…” Without warning, Dante felt something strong and big wrap around his waist and flung him in further into the room. Intense heat met his flesh, and made him break out into sweats. “What sort of place is this?”, he called out, hopefully to Lotus should she had been there as well with him.

Lotus

Character Info
Name: Lotus Rose
Alignment: CN
Race: Rosenite/Succubus Demon
Class: Succubus?
Silver: 171
Lotus wrapped some hair around one of her fingers and watched him carefully. “I could outsmart my mother a hundred ways. My father wasn’t too proud of using her once he saw how she was.” She shrugged a bit. “I’m not even too sure where he is but once in a while he pops up.” Her eyes flashed to him. “About every decade.”

She chuckled at him and nodded. “She isn’t so terrible. She only speaks harsh truths… That’s really all she has. When she shows up… it’s generally a bad omen. She most likely came here to warn us that Colden was getting ready for something bad… Though her visions could take years to complete. She saw Mother disappearing years before it happened. It made Mother paranoid.” She chuckled a bit. “Arri Oracles are the best.”

She gave him a smile that showed him that she was really joking about. She chuckled at him and nodded. “Oh it would be fun I love putting on a good show. Especially when it breaks the person I am with. Sadly it looks like you are fairly strong.” She jested with him as they continued.

After he opened up the emerald door she ran over and tried to grab onto him. Ultimately she ended up being down in the pit with him. “Don’t struggle… These won’t let go no matter how strong you are. They are enchanted.” She whispered to him. After a while, they passed through. She landed on the floor of a cabin. Everything seemed like such dull coloring. She caught Dante and sighed as she put him down.

“Jessamine… I need her.” The voice was a teary-eyed man. She snapped her attention to him. He was merely a ghost.

“Who’s Jessamine?” Lotus looked to Dante.

“Find her or you can’t leave. Please.” The man disappeared and Lotus sighed.

“How troublesome,” Lotus growled a bit.

OOC: I am Brittlez! My name is Angela Rose!
Dante

Character Info
Name: Dante
Alignment: LE
Race: Sylvan Elf/Demon hybrid
Class:
Silver: 411
If only they knew what that fool would be capable of, if given the right amount of push and guidance by Father. Of course they were all just pawns of his game, most of them knew this to be true save for a few of them. Colden was certainly one of the few that remained in the dark about it. “It wouldn’t surprise me, he can be very ambitious when he wants something. No matter the challenge or the risk, he will bet it all if it means he can grasp it.”

He had known of the lies the boy fed himself with, of his so-called birthright and whatnot taken away by a sibling. Dante just figured that he wasn’t able to cope with his mother’s treatment of him without something to anchor it with. But he wasn’t too concerned about him, despite the conversation being tossed back and forth between them and their shared kin. Lotus was a far more interesting subject he wanted to indulge in, and it wasn’t hard to see that from the way he watched her. “Oh, that would just be terrible, wouldn’t it?”, he said in a nonchalant manner. “But that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t welcome such a challenge.” With a twinkle in his eye, he left the subtle hint at that and went on his way into the room.

He hadn’t expected what had occurred, but fortunately his little friend had accompanied him in and down the rabbit’s hole they were in. He heeded her words and let himself become taken in by the vines. It was slightly annoying, but it couldn’t be helped at this moment. Dante was a bit curious as to what they were being taken for and why. The landing was a bit rough for his taste, but other than that he was fine. Taking a close look around the the place, it seemed like some sort of cabin they were in. “Well, this is lovely.” He collected himself and stood back up in time to hear some man pinting over a woman, only it wasn’t just a mere man but a ghost. Holding a questionable look, the demon looked upon the stranger and then back to Lotus and shook his head. “This wasn't what I had in mind, my little buttercup. I’m guessing that this Jessamine is someone very important to Mr. Ghost here.” Stalking around the joint, he started to look for any sort of signs or clues they could use. “Perhaps we can find some sort of trail we can use to find her and escape from here.”