Archive Home > Archives > 2015 Archives > The Ivory Court > [Event]Everything Burns [R][Open]
Chalky

Character Info
Name: Cha'Kwe'Tza
Alignment: None
Race: Reptilian
Class: Sacred Guardian
Silver: 639
"No, Cha'Kwe'Tza not steal. Not from the Goddess," the Reptilian started, "Cha'Kwe'Tza seeks for undiscovered relics. Ones belonging to none. These he brings home." The kneeling warrior was now realizing that this mission of his was going to be far, far more complicated than he had ever imagined possible. Everything had seemed so clear to him when he had originally departed. Travel to Canelux and Parvpora, gather any and all relics or artifacts possible, then return home. Now that he had come to face one of the deities themselves, Cha'Kwe'Tza found himself trying to think ahead like the High Priests would. It was a startling strange thought for someone that had always had a superior to answer to for near a millennium.

Hearing Rhylana say to Damon that she wasn't going to consume him, Cha'Kwe'Tza let his breath out. The humiliation of being eaten by one like her would've been immense, although if he were to fully understand how misunderstood that thought was, he might just wish to be killed. Thinking carefully for a moment, Cha'KweTza finally raised his eyes a bit, although he couldn't quite bring himself to look the Goddess herself in the eyes just yet. "Services…Like duties yes?" A few more moments of thought passed before Cha'Kwe'Tza spoke again, "I would bring word of you to all on my hunt for relics. If they don't like, I sacrifice hearts on bonfire in your name." It seemed reasonable. At least to the Reptilian. Who could say for a certainty what the Gods in this land would truly want.