Archive Home > Archives > 2015 Archives > The Ivory Court > Little Lost Wolf
Ynnarah

Character Info
Name: Ynnarah
Alignment: TG
Race: Lycan
Class: Starsinger
Silver: 222
Chewing on her bottom lip in anxiety, Ynnarah could see that her vision had clearly struck a nerve with Rhylana.  There was a lump in the young wolf's throat as the Goddess spoke, there was something so deeply sad in her voice.  Nodding vigorously at the request, Ynnarah knew that she had absolutely no reason to offer that bit of information to anyone.  At least not at this moment.  she found herself at a lost for words for a few moments, thankfully there was a distraction from the lavender tea.  It smelled lovely, and Ynnarah took the offered cup in silence.  She sipped at it, and nodded at her aunt answered the question for her.  There was still something about Rhylana that terrified the young wolf, and she was very grateful for Angela's presence.

Her shoulders slumped in relief for a moment when Angela confirmed the presence of her family, it was a huge relief.  And she knew in her heart that her father had to be alive somewhere too.  Ynnarah just had faith in her heart's feeling.  "I'm sure Mother will want to know all of us are safe.  I should find Keira first, I think.  Then we can find our mother," she said.  But one thing bothered Ynnarah, she did not have the same feeling about her brother.  But one day at a time was the best thing she could think to do.

Choosing to sip her tea while her aunt spoke to Rhylana, she peered around the garden a bit more.  A part of the young wolf wanted to explore, but Ynnarah had started to feel not entirely safe.  Especially if she was to be here alone.  Her gaze was drawn back by the mention of a rose, her aunt was famous for growing them.  "Lady Rhylana, thank you for the tea and your hospitality.  Would you like the lute back?  It is a lovely instrument, and I appreciate you allowing me to borrow it," the young wolf said.  She sensed the encounter was coming to a close, and wanted it to end on as good of a note as possible.

You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.