Name: Ynnarah
Alignment: TG
Race: Lycan
Class: Starsinger
Silver: 222
drip

drip

drip

It took a lot of effort to open her eyes, but Ynnarah finally managed to clear the fog.  There was water falling near by, and the soothing rhythm helped her come to.  Wait, water?  She had been in the desert, observing the stars when…  Ynnarah groaned and rubbed her head.  Something had started to happen, the desert had started to fall apart around her.  Something told Ynnarah that she had to get somewhere safe, and it was no longer anywhere on Daeluin.  Looking up, she could see the stars beginning to fall from the heavens.  In a panic, she had jumped through a cracked that gave her a glimpse of another world entirely.  Grabbing Kalani, they both clung to Nishant and headed through. 

That was the last thing that she really remembered.  Nishant was nowhere to be seen now… but Kalani was watching over her.  Gathering the winged cat into her arms, Ynnarah sat for a moment longer before taking a deep breath.  She had no idea where she was, if her family had survived… whatever had happened to Daeluin.  But it wouldn't do her any good to sit in the middle of this rainforest and cry.  Closing her eyes for a moment, she picked a direction and started walking.

When she emerged from the rainforest, Ynnarah's jaw dropped.  The temple-like structure before her was beautiful, and she headed straight for it.  But a number of thoughts plagued her mind.  would she understand the language spoken here?  Were the people even friendly?  But those thoughts vanished once she saw the beautiful gardens within the goldstone walls.  Surely anyone who kept a place as lovely as this wouldn't hurt her?  The firebowls were warm and welcoming to her eyes.  

"Kalani, what is this place?  I just hope that it's safe here… and maybe whomever lives here can help me find my family…" she added, her voice trailing off.  The idea of being completely alone in this world was frightening, and Ynnarah touched her yellow rose pendant.  perhaps it was even possible some of her mother's kin had found their way here.  

You reached for the secret too soon, you cried for the moon.
Nymeria

Character Info
Name: Nymeria
Alignment: LE
Race: Born of Flame
Class: Sorceress
Silver: 144
The summer night was cool, balmy with the coming change of temperature, the lions on the prowl and tigers lurking within the heavy jungle surrounding the compound.The sky danced with glittering flames, prismatic colours illuminating the stars with their kiss. The lady of these lands kept cats, wild and free within the confines of her estate, safe. Rhylana had been here some months, the estate was well situated, the mistress of the lands tending the expansive garden with love and patience, and extensive magic. It was this magic that alerted Rhylana to the intruder, her liger familiar alert and on the move as Rhylana stepped out onto the veranda. For all that was the beauty of The Ivory Court, her raven hair and ivory features seeming well placed within the confines of the walls.

“Well, Shivara, it seems we find ourselves a visitor within our gardens,” she said looking at the extremely large cat, taking to walking her halls towards the gardens. Nikolai was playing with spectres of shadow and light, protected by Shivara and the others of his clan. Damon had not yet come, and she found hoping and praying each night that he would come, for the had become truly close in the months leading up to this change. Rhylana was dressed well, an ebony and lace gown hugging her form as she descended the steps of the temple and into the gardens.

Raven hair down her back and bellow her hips, loose in the calm breeze of the night, she looked to be a visage of shadow and light. Rhylana’s mismatched eyes searched the garden, looking for the girl. She smelled of wolf, wolf and of the lost lands, confusion… the young goddess kept her distance from the newcomer, watching as her hands touched the cultivated flowers and topiaries. It was some time before the goddess spoke, a mere clearing of her throat as she looked to the winged cat with her- a sweet thing that would surely be devoured by Shivara and his pride. She smiled and laughed softly “You seem lost young one though your necklace says that you are not too far from your goal. What has brought you to my lands, my Ivory Court?”

Rhylana was a creature of patience, sweetness until she was pushed to anger, which often brought murder. Native power sought out the aura of the young being before of her, deciding if she was a viable for consumption, for power had its price and it was a heavy one to come to terms with. “My name is Lady Rhylana Basarab, this is my land, and my large cats watch your every move, so I do hope you come with no ill intent.” The words were tinged with power, fire dancing in her eyes, glittering bellow her skin and prickling the air around her.  Rhylana flicked her wrist, summoning an ornate ivory chair, sitting delicately as she awaited this wee snack to explain just what the hell had brought her to these lands.

Ynnarah

Character Info
It wasn't until a voice called out that Ynnarah realized she wasn't as alone here as she thought.  Barely managing to suppress a yelp, she whirled around to face the source of that voice.  But there was something in the woman's voice that gave her a bit of hope.  "I… I apologize for intruding on your home.  But I don't even know where I am, really.  I fell through a crack…  How do you know of my necklace?"  Ynnarah asked, stumbling over her words.  There was hope in her voice, but also fear, because she felt that she was being measure for something very unpleasant.  Her eyes darted around, trying to find these mentioned big cats.  Mentally, she was cursing herself for being so unobservant, of course a place this grand would have all kinds of guardians!

Dropping into a curtsy, she at least remembered to keep her manners.  "My name is Ynnarah Rose.  I have no titles I can use for introduction… but perhaps you know Angela Rose?  She is my aunt," the young woman explained.  It was a slim hope, but if her aunt had made her way to these lands too then it might be enough to keep her alive.  And if not, perhaps the Rose name meant something here, if this Lady knew of the pendants.  Kalani shifted to perching on her shoulder, though she could feel the tressym's tail twitching across her back.  She didn't blame the creature for being nervous. 

"I don't even really know where I am.  And I am not a person of ill intent, my Lady.  Perhaps… I know how to read the stars.  They sing to me.  Perhaps I can tell you something of your past and your future?" Ynnarah offered.  Whether or not it would interest this lady, the young woman had no idea at all.  But it was a chance, and something that could save her life.  The stars here were strange… but their language was the same as it had been on Daeluin.  That much was a relief.

Nymeria

Character Info
Rhylana was one to take measure of a person, to weigh them and taste their intent before making rash decisions. She looked to this pup and knew well that there was no ill intent, the girl hardly knew up from down, and she tasted of Earth, earth never devoured well. She smiled, gently touching the pendant around her neck and smiling, she knew this so very well. Hearing her name, she knew for certain before the confession of family came out. She smiled, laughing softly, “I know her well, this is the land of Revaliir, and Angela is here. A dear friend of my family, and a trusted advisor, she resides a great distance from here, but it is easily traversed.” One leg crossed over the other, hands clasping about her knee as she smiled.

She smiling as the large cats milled around the permitter of the garden. “This place is my temple, I am the goddess of destruction, and the large cats around the garden are my…not pets, truly, but they reside here with me as companions and confidants.” She said this near flippantly, as if it should be obvious, waving her hand as a large liger came to reside next to his mistress, white mane full and glorious, his body striped. She rant her long fingers through his coat and listened to him purr. “I do not care to know my future, but I am deeply interested to know if you can perceived my past.” She smiled, a mischievous grin that made the fire prick and dance beneath her skin, giving her a near luminescent quality.

She embraced her nature, what she was, and awaited this youth to impress her. “I can open a portal to Angela’s doorstep, but please, tell me of yourself, and your power. You seem yet unwell little wolf, and it would be ill advised to travel just yet.”

Ynnarah

Character Info
There was a slight tremor in her body when the Goddress reached out to touch her necklace, but Ynnarah was able to not flee.  She had a feeling that would be a huge mistake.  But there were words in the Goddess' voice that gave her hope.  Her ivy eyes seemed to light when she was told that her aunt was close by.  "Oh that is wonderful news, thank you!  But we are in… Revaliir?  I feel like I've heard that name somewhere…  But I can't remember where," she said, her brow furrowing.  She was certain that it would come to her sooner or later, and Ynnarah decided it was better to stay focused in this particular moment with this potentially very dangerous woman. 

The young woman's eyes widened as the cats started to emerge, and Kalani's tail kept twitching faster across her back.  While the Tressym could easily escape he was very attached to his mistress, and didn't want to do anything to endanger Ynnarah.  "Your companions are lovely, my lady.  I don't think I've ever seen so many of them from this close before," she said, her voice touched with awe.  A part of her wanted to draw closer to the grand liger, and to run her own fingers through his luxurious looking fur.  But Ynnarah knew that would very likely be a gross violation of hospitality.  Even if her aunt's name probably wouldn't be enough to protect her from an angry Goddess.

She only nodded, but said nothing yet, sensing that the Goddess was not yet finished speaking.  Her smile returned when she was offered a portal to her aunt's home, and for that she would do as she was asked.  "Of course, my Lady.  It was something that I was born with.  It is difficult to describe, but I will do my best.  The stars sing to each other, telling of what they see.  And I can hear those songs.  Sometimes the pieces are very confusing, and I have to try and piece them together.  I've started to learn how to sing back to the stars, and ask them questions.  Ask me a question, my Lady, and I will ask the stars.  Um, I don't suppose you have a lute or any sort of instrument I could borrow?," she said, sounding a bit more confident.  Her fingers were aching for her lute, but it had been left behind on Daeluin.  Her aunt would certainly be able to help her replace it, but for now she would have to make do.

Nymeria

Character Info
Rhylana had to admit, this young girl was an intriguing one, and sitting with her beneath the star light, she knew there was more the Angela’s niece than was truly being revealed. The girl was gracious and sweet and had a healthy fear of the goddess, something that made her pleased. “I believe I may have something, though it may be a harp or some such thing…” she looked to her servant and shooed her off to find such a device for the young wolf, hoping to facilitate a bit of a trust between the pair of them. A child of earth could be very useful as far as connections went, and an alliance in the new world would be most desirable.

“Revaliir, you find yourself within he Laeto Jungle, and my companions came to me when my power manifested here. My large white liger is Shivara, and he has an affinity for being pet if you or your winged beauty would like to offer him such affections. Should he ask for belly rubs, it is a trap.” The male liger chuffed slightly, as if to rebuke his mistress for outing his favourite game. He seemed to fail to realise that he was almost four hundred pounds and a viable threat to most that were as small as the wolf cub before her. To most mortals. She shook her head as the servant brought a lute from somewhere within the confines of the temple, the stars twinkling playfully as if to say ‘you will never decode us.’ An amusing thought as the young goddess could control them, small balls of fire that they were.

She smiled, reclining into her most favoured of large cats, eyes glinting as the lute was handed to the girl. “Your lute, my dear,” She smiled, small white fangs glinting against her unnaturally red lips, she had not fed in some time, and it would come time soon o do so, but Angela’s niece was not the target she should go for. She marked that thought and moved on, smiling “What will you say to this aunty of yours, for she is much enhanced from times of old, I think you shall find her a good deal more powerful as well.” They had all changed, her power had grown and now dark thoughts that she otherwise would never had thought.

Though…

No, Rhylana shook the thoughts from her head and smirked. “Tell me what you see my dear, then we shall have you rest before going to your aunts” Her voice was sweet, but her thoughts defied this, she’d be sending the girl away as not to consume her life force and anger mother earth.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
OOC: Lilly gave me permission to join

Her leg crossed the over one as she leaned back in her chair. The male approached her and soon he was pinned in her to the finely made throne. Things were getting interesting as he slid the strap of her dress off her shoulder. Those ivy eyes locked to his for but a moment. “I am afraid our playtime has been cut short.” Her hands came up and caressed his face. “I am sorry but other things need my attention for now.” She pushed up as if his pinning meant nothing, it certainly did not. It was just a thing males thought would help them get their way. Making her way out of the stained glass doors she let her clergy know we she was leaving before vanishing.

She traveled not far from one of her gate to the Ivory Court. She pulled up the strap to her gown as she walked through the beautiful gardens that Rhylana had created. She stopped for but a moment to smell the flowers. Certainly by now the goddess had sensed The Mother coming for her niece. Rhylana's hunger probably knew no end and Angela knew that someday maybe even Angela's name rolling off someone's tongue would not stop her.

“My dear I would love if you would play for the both of us.” She flipped her long red curls over her shoulder as she made her way past Ynnarah. “Child of my sister I welcome you to Revaliir. I have news but first I would love to hear your songs. If my sister Rhylana permits us to speak here then let us.” She offered a complimentary bow to her sister and mischievous ivy eyes watched her niece. “Keira seeks you out. You know that deep in your blood you feel your twin is breathing.”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Ynnarah

Character Info
Making a careful note of the names, there was still something familiar about the name.  Perhaps her aunt would be able to clarify things.  the smile came back to her face when the Goddess sent a servant off to find an instrument.  If it was a lute, that would be for the best.  If not, she could make do.  The young woman couldn't help but chuckle at the mention of belly rubs.  "My lady, I have yet to run across a cat that didn't feign the want of belly rubs, only for it to be a trap.  Even Kalani is like that," she said with an easier smile.  The tressym flattened his ears and glared at her for a moment, though Ynnarah knew it was all in play.  Carefully approaching the huge liger, she held out a hand for him to sniff at first.  She had long ago learned that was the best way to approach an animal.  Once she had Shivara's permission, she scratched the great cat behind his ears and was rewarded with a loud purring.  Once the lute appeared, she said "Thank you, Shivara.  My lady, it is very clear you take good care of your companions," with a smile. 

Relaxing a bit with the instrument in her hands, she bowed in thanks to both the servant and the Goddess.  Plucking a few strings to check the tuning, Ynnarah nodded in satisfaction.  It was a fine instrument, and it would do just fine.  "That I do not know yet.  But it is always good to see family, especially in a situation like this," she admitted.  And it was then that her aunt appeared, just as Ynnarah remembered her, and yet somehow different.  The young wolf breathed a sigh of relief, she was certain that nothing truly bad could happen to her now.  A fire lit in her eyes, and she nodded.  "I could feel her.  I just wasn't entirely sure if… it really was her, or some kind of an echo.  But I will play for now.  It's an honor to play for you both," she said, sitting on the grass.  it was the most comfortable position for her, and it helped to ground her body and clear her head. 

The harmonies that came from the lute as her fingers danced over the strings were beautiful and unearthly.  Her voice started in a hum, then rose to form undefinable words, the language of the stars themselves.  It was an extremely rare talent, and one Ynnarah had never found in anyone else.  the first few minutes were an introduction, then she asked for information about the Goddess next to her aunt.  There were tears pricking her eyes once she finished, but the final bars of her song held notes of thanks to the stars.  "my lady, I am so sorry.  They told me about your son.  Your first one.  He got sick, and you couldn't do anything.  I can't imagine how terrible that must have been," she said, wiping a tear off her face before it fell all the way.  Not all the things that she learned were pleasant or interesting, but they were always a part of life.

Nymeria

Character Info
The stars could sing, that was a new one to Rhylana and she found herself doubting these skills. In all her time in the vast arcane library of her father, not to mention her own adventures, she had never heard of this gift. Though, as Angela appeared from the very air, she smirked, sitting back and allowing the girl to demonstrate herself. She was dubious at best, and while she allowed the girl to show her skill, at the very least she was a wonderful player. Rhylana closed her eyes to the wonderful music, engrossed, until the sweet child began to speak. This lost pup spoke on something only two living people knew about, her stomach clenched and she paled slightly. That truly saying something as she was white as fine china to begin with. “I…” there were no words, the young goddess felt sick, and suddenly angry at the fates for revealing one of her deepest secrets.

Shivara moved to his mistress, nuzzling the silent Goddess as Rhylana merely looked to the young wolf pup, then the elder goddess. “I…was…very young.” She had lost her first son, he had been so desperately in his younger days, prior to his blood heating to his true potential. He had never known his first shift, never grown in strength, and it had been her fault for separating him from pack. She had died so very young, and after that, she had cursed her father for ignoring her pleas, cursed the gods and fates themselves. But he had been so loved, so loved and completely hers.

The liger nuzzled the pale hand once more, Rhy blinking and coming back from the shadows of the past. “All things happen for a reason, Ynnarah, they are not always fair, or right or kind. But these things happen for a reason, and because of that I now have Nikolai and my family.” Granted, those were not verified, all she had were her residents of the temple and her blood family in the Keep of Endless Night. Brynn had not come yet and a Dante was lost to her, she was certain that all was lost, yet holding on to what she had helped ease the loss of her old world.

Inadvertently her power flared, making her breathe deeply to soothe the destruction within her, eyes flickering with flames, showing glimpses of her given powers. “Ynnarah, please keep that bit of information to yourself, as it is not a point in my life that I am proud of. Though your skill is noted, and valuable.” She looked to the Mother, and sighed, “Your niece is blessed.” It was all she could really say, Rhylana valued her privacy, and having the secrets of her failures lain bare…it irritated her ever so slightly. But she had wanted to test the girl, and thus she was left with the thought of ‘I am a glutton for punishment.’, she shook her head.

“So, my lovely rose bud, what do you endeavour to do with your new life here in this world, will you be staying with your beloved aunt?” As if summoned by the mere presence by the Mother, servants brought lavender tea to the guests, Rhylana’s stomach already twisted into knots over this entire affair. Her liger knew this, and he pressed all of his form against her, attempting to calm her with his loud purr.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
 The Mother looked towards both Rhylana and Ynnarah. It was a moment before she answered the little wolf. “The stars will direct you to her. I am sure.” She took a seat for the girl to play. Before long there were tears and a song. Angela listened in on the conversation the two had but she found herself at a loss for what she held. Reaching over she took her sister goddess's hand and gave her a loving squeeze. The girl was like her own daughter.

“If you think she is blessed you should meet the rest of them. They are all gifted children.” Angela praised her nieces and nephews on the regular. She got up and went over to Ynnarah pulling her over to her in a huge. Their scents mingled for a moment. She took a seat and got her own tea. “I would think she would want to stay with her mother and sister. Who are waiting for her.” She poured some tea and laughed. “Keira showed up first then your mother and sister Aurora. I don't think Keira even knows your mother is alive.” Looking up at the girl she sipped the hot tea.

“Watch the stars girl and they will direct you. Watch the moons' reflections and they shall guide you. Keira and yourself roam by the moonlight. Live by the howl of the wolf. She searches for you even now. Twins always know in their hearts where the other is.” Looking over at her Rhylana she lifted a hand and gently stroked her black hair. "You my dear are very strong. I worry about you but please watch what you wish for. I don't want to see you consumed by disaster." A rose of red appeared in her hand and she offered it to the goddess. "I brought you a present. One from my personal my garden."

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.