Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Zets’Ki Cradle > Hop Hop Hop (open,r)
Asher

Character Info
Name: Asher Black
Alignment: CE
Race: Nightmare
Class: Radical
Silver: 208
If there was one thing that could raise the disgust within Asher more than the many follies of man, it was certainly this…rabbit. The man in tattered clothes watched it from afar, just…hopping about. While even he could feel that there was abundant of magic secreted within the animal, he refused to even get near the blasted thing. Its purpose here? It was uncertain and of here of all places, a land where the accursed angels one resided. It was also a mystery as to why he was here as well.

Hop, hop, hop, went the rabbit. Gloomy eyes watched the thing behave like a normal creature, aside from it being far larger. He pondered for the briefest moment of it could be harmed. If it could bleed, and certainly if it could be killed. For another moment, he contemplated driving his dagger into the thing to test those questions out. Those eyes shifted to a more menacing stare before they settled back down to an aloof look as it started to feast on some grass.

“Mr. Bunny, what are you, exactly?”

His hand started to slip into his ragged pants’ pocket, feeling for the hilt to his dagger. Once he made contact, he kept his hand there and lazily slouched up against the wall. “Mr. Bunny, I will find out what you are, and then the game can really begin”, he spoke. Most that would be overhearing the conversation would just consider the man to be a few rocks short of a riverbank, but that was Asher’s game, after all.

|The good die young and the bad lives unfulfilled, so I guess that makes me the ugly then.|