Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > Hoja Mesto > Well This Is Embarrassing [Open]
Naota

Character Info
Name: Naota
Alignment: CG
Race: Former Deity
Class: Former Deity of Light and Dreams
Silver: 12527
How had things come to this? In some unseen location the deity of Light and Dreams was hanging upside down by his ankles in some abandoned dark place. While all that showed on his expression was acute irritation, there was a nervous tremor in his stomach. The less than gentleman-like fellows that had done this to him happened to actually be men of science. It was still baffling due to their brutish nature, but Hoja Mesto was full of surprises.

Right now the surprise that was most unappealing was that these two, individuals, had in their possession a portable void. This was a struggle everyone dealt with, including deities, when it came to magick and any other kind of power be it learned or innate. Its range was small, its size quite small, but it was just as effective as any storm of its kind. Which was exactly how he’d been able to be overpowered. Truth be told he was more than his magick, but everyone has an off day, and he was so taken by surprise that he hadn’t time to notice the bar to the back of the head.

Even now there was pain radiating from the back of his skull where he’d been struck. His body hadn’t been able to heal as fast as usual since all of his power had been drained. He knew he’d be able to get out of this sooner or later, but he was cursing himself for being so slow in reflexes. Even the glow of his eyes had dimmed out, but at least his natural vision in darkness made it so that he could see everything around him. Albeit, this was all upside down.

“I’m telling you, this will go much more smoothly if you cut me down now,” his voice was bored, but the blood was starting to rush to his head. Neither of them paid him any mind and conversed quickly with many hand movements in some language he couldn’t understand. Well, this will make for an interesting story at the very least. He could hear Echo cackling now.

God Rules:
i. Has the ability to put any target into a deep sleep.
ii. Unmatched in holy magicks as well as light magicks.
iii. Can shatter illusions by bending the light to show the truth.
[ OOC: My main account but one of many! :D - Anton ]