Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > The City of Baltil > Accursed Demon (P)
Xallithelid

Character Info
Name: Xallithelid
Alignment: CN
Race: Illithid
Class: Mind Flayer
Silver: 30
The dragon sat atop his small hoard of treasure taken from nearby wizards tower, which is now hollow and gutted. He had gotten hungry and the man waving his arms around menacingly looked like a good snack, but the dragon found after the fact that he was a bit too stringy and didnt shower often. his father was a much older dragon who lives near to a dwarven citadel. This dragon lived in a hole carved out by his goblin worshippers. He was only fifty five years old, merely a baby when it came to his ageless race, but in his early twenties he found a tribe of goblins who took up arms to his cause and carried back the gold and magical tomes from the stone spire. Now he found himself bored, with goblins running around him, carving out more homes and more rooms… His interests were reignited just like the flame in his throat at the same moment when he felt a magical dweomer enter his treasury, and then saw a creature with bluish colored skin and four tentacles where a mouth should have been located fade into view. The dragon knew of the common tongue and could speak it fluently, so he said to the illithid in an angry tone "What is your business in my kingdom, demon? speak quick, for i am hungry and ready for dinner." The dragon knew his bluff didnt phase the figure infront of him, for illithids were known to be very powerful and could most likely slay the dragon where he laid before he could lift his head. "Dragon, i wish for you to serve me for a time. I am in need of my own dungeon and it seems as though your minions have carved out something excellent here, indeed." Came the reply in a watery voice, more akin to drowning then speech. The words were articulated very well, and it was obvious this creature knew he was in control before he even entered the dragons domain, none the less, the dragon knew he had to follow his powerful facade as best he could infront of his minions, for he was their deity. "Creature of the depths, you come into my domain, insult me with your presence, and then believe i would kneel to you? it should be you kneeling to me! By the depths o-" He was cut short by a jolt of pain stemming from his skull, and nearly cried out. he heard the illithid's voice in his head say "Enough, either you accept or you die. its that simple. Also, if you want, i can allow you to take this as an opportunity. Think of me as their second deity." The illithid's point was accentuated with another stab of psionic pain, unseen, but quite felt. Dragons were not easily cowed, but this creature… this thing… infront of him was very persuasive. Power or death, two choices in which one outweighed the other significantly. The dragon decided he would choose the former over the latter, for even though he wasnt fond of the idea of sharing his fortune, he knew the latter wouldn't let him keep any. "Fine, creature." the dragon said after a moment, with a defeated tone "What is your name?" The illithid responded with a watery chuckle to follow, "Xallithelid is what you shall call me, our minions, though, shall refer to me as 'Lord'."

I sincerely hope, for your sake, that you are an idiot.