Roleplay Forums > Parvpora > Zujiuchu Mountains > The City of Baltil > A Rival (O)
kingcrasy

Character Info
Name: Reginn Obi
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Blacksmith
Silver: 62
He walked up the mountain path with his old stick he found back in the forest, touching the sword he made after many nights of looting fallen heroes and monsters, it had been many moons since he was dropped off the back of his Gryphon into Viren Forest and now managing to make it all the way to the entrance, he felt the stubble that covered his chin and winced, he had never allowed it to grow to this length when he was home with his mother. he paused his process of thinking wincing at the thought of his mother he had come so far in the time since the news of her passing still holding regrets he wasn't with her when she died peacefully. his mind drifted back to The Hand silently regretting ever setting off on this journey to discover himself but did they miss him, did they just replace him with a better blacksmith allowing a chuckle to escape his dry lips gaining him a few glances from the guards who opened the gates and addressed him by his name.

When Regi first entered the city all that time ago, he was in awe of all the machines and gears all working together with magic and nature to produce something beautiful, now with the countless times he comes through here for supplies his mind drifted waiting for the train to pick him up, recipes filling his mind for weapons and machines that would be much grander than this of what the dwarves had built, he sat quietly on the train as people took quick glances at him before acting as they didn't see him. he imagined back to a time where he would grin at them or go over to talk but that child had died when he got that letter, reaching a strange looking workshop he rubbed his forehead muttering "Lets hope this one is more accepting" kicking open the door allowing the heat to billow out the room onto his face walking in and looking around with a sigh, "I'm looking for a place to make some items and clean myself, is this it?" asking the thin air hoping someone would hear him and answer the question.

"All Weapons can be forged by a man, But only Good weapons can be Forged by a Blacksmith"
Fireheart

Character Info
Name: Scarlett Al'teran
Alignment: CN
Race: Fire Genasi
Class: Artificer Alchemist
Silver: 3152
The door of the artisan guild was pushed open, and several dwarves, a couple of gnomes and even the odd human, who paused and looked up from their work. The main room wasn't much more than a massive forge with people hustling and bustling about there work. The question was met with a surly looking dwarf with a thick brown beard wearing a heavy apron, boots and gloves. 

"That depends, laddie, on who yeh ahr, an wot you want to beh buildn'," he replied gruffly drawing heavily on his pipe. 

At that moment, and explosion rocked the ground and smoke billowed into the main room. 
"Oi, quick open them hatches before we ahll suffocate!" the dwarf barked as several hatches were opened to help ventilate out the smoke. The dwarf shook his head. "Damned crazy woman… anywey, Lad, you were giving a proper introduction?"
kingcrasy

Character Info
Name: Reginn Obi
Alignment: TG
Race: Human
Class: Blacksmith
Silver: 62
The young man coughed clearing his throat before speaking, "My name is Reginn Obi, but you can call me Regi. I guess I was a blacksmith for a group of heroes called The Hand till I got lost and here I am" he opened his notebook flipping through the pages of endless writing and research diagrams before stopping suddenly at a page covered in pictures of flowers and herbs even a weird rune symbol that looked a lot like the one for Ice but with added marks and smaller symbols. "For what I'm creating is a indoor greenhouse, that allows the user to grow plants that are suited for colder temperatures, and with it many other uses that could benefit this guild amazingly" he tapped his chin looking at the smoke around the room, "That issue could have easily been avoided if you had this rune, as soon as the mana circuits sensed the smoke it could have expelled the danger with ease and at least the rookie who made this mess wouldn't be so embarrassed" Regi chuckled before putting his bag on the counter with a shrug, "So where should I get settled in for a shave?" the young blacksmith asked rubbing his stubble.

"All Weapons can be forged by a man, But only Good weapons can be Forged by a Blacksmith"