Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Vilpamolan Coast > Nyella Ocean > Poker Face [P/R]
Leilah

Character Info
Name: Leilah Talon
Alignment: CG
Race: Half Elf Half Rosenite
Class: Alchemist
Silver: 3274
The women were ready to just be done with this whole stuck on the ocean thing. The waves would once in a while rock the ship and move something that they had placed. Leilah groaned a bit and looked at Kalina who patted her head. “I know.” It was totally boring and they didn’t have any of their normal crafting gear with them to make things any better. They were stuck to idle conversation.

“Drink?” Leilah looked up at Raile shyly. “Sure, that sounds fun.”

“Leilah can hardly hold any liquor so we can limit her some.” Kalina joked with her sister who gave her a glare.

“I can hold it just fine.” She fluffed out her red hair as she brushed it. Raile ran out of the room with a silly look on his face. The five different alcohols caught their attention almost immediately. It looked like good stuff actually.

Kalina mused the game a bit as she took one of the bottles. “What’s a little game without a wager of some sort. I say we play some strip poker. Every time you lose you take off some clothes… first one undressed all the way loses.”

Leilah covered up her chest again on instinct. “I suppose I will play. Though I am not as good as Kalina is so I might lose quickly.” They decided to play on the bed as that was the most comfortable and stable place on the ship due to magic. It helped with the crashing waves too. Raile was seated between the twins as they formed a crude circle on the bed.

“You do remember how to play right, Lei?” Kalina looked up as she shuffled the cards like a professional.

“No, but I have a feeling with the two of you it won’t matter much.” Leilah blushed a bit but this was a good way to spend time.

Raile

Character Info
Name: Raile Talon
Race: Rosenite (Turned)
Class: Trader/Gambler
Silver: 353
As Raile watched Kalina shuffle the cards, he nodded. “All right. I guess I can accept that as our bets.” He smiled, “Though don’t go crying if you lose to me. I’m damn good…” He looked between the two sisters, and smirked.

Poker was his game. He was an all around good gambler, but years of his mercantile business had left him with a silver tongue and a near impossible to read poker face. If anything, the testament to his skill was the fact that he had won the contracts with the twins in the first place. So a game of strip poker would be nothing.

As Kalina dealt out the hand, Raile poured the first few rounds of shots. The amber liquid went down smooth as the merchant downed his first one, and looked at his hand. He glanced between the two, getting a read on their faces and their movements. Unsurprisingly, Kalina was hard to read. It had been like that the first time, but the more alcohol she had, the easier she was to read. Or, perhaps she was weak in the long run. Regardless, he would have to be on guard till she started to slip.

Leilah, on the other hand, was an open book. Between Raile and Kalina, they had reminded her of the rules and the basic plays, but here she was sitting with all of the obvious tells of a bad hand. Inwardly, Raile laughed. His appearance stayed stoic.

“Raise.” The other two made their moves, and then they called, each placing down their hand. Raile had come out with a three of a kind with Kings, a solid middle ground hand. And thus, the game bgan.?

Can I interest you in…
Leilah

Character Info
Name: Leilah Talon
Class: Alchemist
Silver: 3274
“No crying here. Didn’t cry when you won last time and won’t cry now. This is all in good fun after all.” Kali was pretty confident in her skills though sometimes they were bad.

Kali had an entirely bad habit of drinking and gambling. If she would play sober she would win most of the times. She had decades of experience over Raile and it showed with her face. The more she drank the more it became a problem but she had some time before that happened.

Leilah on the other had was having a terrible time. She was as light weight as Kalina said she was. Her face was semi-flushed from the alcohol but she appeared just to be tipsy from a few drinks. It was easy for Raile to get her clothes of and it wasn’t hard at all to see the twins were beautiful when compared side by side.

“Can’t cover your tits up with your hair Lei… That’s cheating.” Kali leaned over and moved her twin’s hair to her backside. “You lost now take a few more drinks to help with how embarassed you are.” Kali sat there with her pants on but no shirt. While Raile had lost both of his shirts. He had been in the advantage had he not lost his other shirt. He had more set of clothes that the twins did not.

Leilah dumped her clothes off the side of the bed and took one of the bottles that was half way empty before drinking it. “HEY!” Kali took the bottle. “Don’t chug the damn thing…”

“Sorry, it’s just I’m so embarrassed I couldn’t win any clothes…” Leilah blushed a bit as she tried to hide herself but realized it was probably against the rules.

“It happens… Look at Raile he’s lost a bit too.” There was a spark in Kali’s eyes for a moment after they had continued. “Say… Raile… I’ll up the bets of this game. If you win we’ll both have sex with you. If I win you have to streak across the ship to make them work faster.”

Leilah’s face turned bright red. “If… if you’re sure I’ll agree.”

“Sure, I’m sure!” As the game continued Kali felt herself losing to the alcohol. "Leilah… play with your tits up close to Raile please," Kali still had her poker face on as she looked at her cards. "All is fair in love and war." Leilah who didn't know any better at the moment slowly started to massage her breasts in front of Raile. It was to win their honor after all and if this was what it came down to that's what they would do.

"I mean… if I have to." Leilah was easily influenced under the alcohol but what Kali wasn't expecting her sister to do was for her to lean over to Raile and kiss his ear nibbling on it as she went.

"This will be easy," Kali laughed a bit.

Raile

Character Info
The game had been going well. Although Raile himself had lost a few hands, he had already knocked Leilah completely out of the game. And, having not seen Leilah naked yet, he felt as though he had already won a decent prize, even if the game started to go south from here. Briefly, he glanced back to Leilah, who was lazing about at this point. Her skin was fair, and had a soft tone to it. He couldn’t help but stare at her breasts, but quickly focused his attention back to the game.

After all, Kalina was starting to turn the game around. Kalina had lost her shirt, which gave Raile a full view of her chest. This time, since it was a game, he felt less embarrassed about it. They weren’t quite the size of Leilah’s, but they were pleasant to look at. Not to mention that Kalina’s body as a whole appeared amazingly fit. It was something that Raile might even have been attracted to.

Damn. I’ve never played like this before. This is a lot harder to stay focused than it looks… He took another two shots, and looked back to his hand. It was around this time that Kalina started to egg her sister on. Had this not been a ‘friendly’ game, Raile would have called cheating, but as it was, Raile couldn’t really complain.

However, neither Kalina nor Raile realized just how drunk Leilah really was, and when she leaned over him and started to nibble at his ear, he nearly lost it. Leilah was pressing her breasts against him, and he could feel their soft flesh against his, her perky nipples standing out in feeling. Immediately, Raile felt hot, and his hand slipped, revealing his cards to Kalina, though he didn’t notice.

“L-Leilah!? Calm-calm down!” he said surprised, unsure what to do. “I, uh…I raise?” he said, confused at what was happening. “No, wait…call!” Surely Leilah could notice the growing buldge in his pants, the obvious side effect of her actions.

Damn it all…

Can I interest you in…
Kalina

Character Info
Name: Kalina Rose
Alignment: LN
Class: Blacksmith
Silver: 3755
Leilah blushed a bit more as she spotted Raile looking her. He wasn’t a bad looking man by any means. He was kind and courteous to her and was even genuinely upset he had groped her by accident. Kali took more shots as the game progressed and she wasn’t nearly as drunk as Lei was.

Kalina was laughing hard as Leilah almost took advantage of poor Raile. She saw the cards in his hand easily now. Though she kept the poker face up as she played with the cards in her hand she looked up to notice Leilah going to grab his more sensitive bits. “Oh no, you don’t.” She put the cards down and pulled Leilah back. “Just because he has a hard-on for you doesn’t mean you get to sleep with him until we’ve officially lost.”

Leilah flailed on the bed gently as she looked up at Kali. “Sleep until the game is over. You’ll feel better.” She looked at her hand once more and held out her free hand. “Your pants please.” The moment that she had pulled Lei off of Raile was the moment she had lost the game for good.

“Motherfucker… should have just left Leilah all over you.” She slammed the losing hand down and looked up at Raile. She slipped off what was left of her undergarments and threw them. “Did you at least lock the door?” It was more of a jest as she crawled over to him to steal a kiss.

“You have a few choices. You can wait for Leilah to wake up and take her…. Or you can take me now and her later… or you can wait and have us both at once.” There was a growl in her voice as she pushed him down. “But between you and me I think that Leilah secretly likes you. A drunk person tends to be an honest person.”

Raile

Character Info
Raile grumbled as he slipped off his pants. He was more than glad that he had worn underwear that day, though due to his current predicament, it felt like it was getting in the way more than anything. But, it was his last article of clothing to Kalina’s last. If things kept going the way they were going, Raile would lose.

Leilah started to reach down between his legs, but her sister grabbed her back, stating that she hadn’t lost yet. Raile was torn between being happy and winning, but he figured that if he won, things would go his way either way. At least….maybe it would. The alcohol was in full effect at this point, but Raile’s focus was on point.

He drew his hand, looked at Kalina, and then to the now passed out Leilah. “Raise.” He looked to Kalina with a stoic face. Kalina called, and she put down her hand. Four of a kind. Raile glanced up to see Kalina grinning from ear to ear as she took a swig from the bottle.

Raile smirked, and threw down a royal flush. Kalina spit out whatever liquor she had, and started to curse pulling her sister off of Raile. That was it. Game set and match.

“Yeah, the door is lo-” Raile was surprised as she stole a kiss, and pushed him down on his back. As Kalina started listing off the options, Raile’s eyes widened. “Wait, you mean you were really serious about this?”

He blinked. Blinked again. He turned red, and shook his head. “I…I uh….” At this point, he had a naked, full view of Kalika over him, her breasts hanging over him. His mind wanted to say no, but his body was more than obviously saying yes. “Let me just…” He wriggled a little, and slipped off the last of his own underwear, and pulled himself up to kiss Kalina back, pulled at her hips to move her so that she was straddling him.

“We’re here…we’re drunk…why the hell not….”

Can I interest you in…
Kalina

Character Info
That was a waste of a good drink as Kali cleaned her mouth. After that came the moment where she was kissing him over him. “We don’t go back on our word Raile. Even Leilah will remember when she wakes up.” The look in his eyes was adorable. As much as Kali was the one in control of most of the decisions Leilah tended to go with her sister’s decisions as long as it pleased her.

She thought he was going to back out of their deal… Which face it most men would have been intimidated by a set of twins giving themselves to him. Half the time men didn’t know what to do with the sister’s, sadly this wasn’t the first time that Kalina had made such a bet at the expense of her sister.

Raile pulled her closer and she smirked as their lips met. Her hands were firmly on his shoulders as she straddled him. “You did win the bet after all… so why the hell not indeed.” She shoved him back down and started with his lips as one of her hands slid down his chest. Slowly she let her lips climb down him from his neck where she nipped at his skin softly. Her hand sliding with her lips as she took hold of his hard shaft.

Her fingers were light as she teased his teased back and forth before she took him with a full palm once more. Lifting her head back up she let her lips meet him as she pulled up with her hand firmly around his member. “I want you to show me why it was a good idea I lost that bet.” Her words were heavily she kissed him once more biting his lower lips as the kiss ended.

Raile

Character Info
Perhaps it was the alcohol, or perhaps Raile had longed for the touch of another, but his heart and mind were racing with every delicate touch that she gave him. Her kisses were heavy, her grip was firm, and with a taunting voice she seemed to bring his mind into a space that was beyond the room.

To be fair, it was probably the alcohol.

Raile found himself pushing her up, his mouth finding its way into her breast, delicately biting at the soft flesh as his tongue played across her nipple, his mind focused less and less on how the situation began and more on the pleasure of his partner for the night. After all, sex was a dance for two. Or more. a voice chimed in the back of his head, though he seemed more than content with one at the moment.

He felt her hand tighten around his shaft as he played a bit harder with her, and he hummed with content into his playful bites, more than content with where things were headed. However, he knew more than well that things wouldn’t end there. If anything, he was being a bit impatient, but it had been some time since his last foray into the world of desires, and he laid back, and looked up to Kalina. His hands gently danced against her hips before grabbing them with authority.

“Let go,” he said, and as she loosened the grip on his shaft, he guided her into position. With a skillful wiggle, and a forceful pull of Kalina’s hips, his member slid easily into her. The sensation bolted through Raile, and he let out a soft groan. It definitely had been more than awhile, and the feeling was blissful, nearly wiping away all thoughts past the pleasure at hand.

“You good, Kalina?” he asked, checking to see if his partner were faring as well as he.

Can I interest you in…
Kalina

Character Info
A soft gasp left her lips as he nipped at her breast. Her hand came up and took his hair gently at first into her fingertips. Well at least he appeared somewhat skilled and she didn’t need to waste time teaching him. To think that would be a thought on Kalina’s mind was somewhat sad but her experience with men was detailed and she liked them the way she did. Experienced.

Her chest heaved with a few long drawn out breaths as her seafoam eyes watched his as he laid back. His fingers tickled at her side as she obeyed his one command to her. She loosened her hand and let her hips move with his will. As he slid into her she let out a gasp as her hands moved to the top of his chest. It had obviously been a while for her as well as she continued to stare down at him.

“Yeah, you just surprise me is all.” There was playful banter from her as she started to rock her hips roughly against his. Her fingers slid to opposite sides as she held onto his upper chest. Her rocking was so intense at points that the headboard smacked into the wall a good few times. It was enough to wake Leilah up out of her sleep as she crawled up.

“Don’t you do it.” It was more like a growl from Kali.

“I’ll wait my turn,” Leilah smiled as she watched her sister slide him all the way out and back in with ease. “But… first…” She leaned over Raile and kissed him softly compared to her sister. Her tongue found his but for a few brief seconds before she pulled back. “Like Kali probably said we don’t go back on our words.” The younger sister sat on the side of the bed as she watched them both.

Raile

Character Info
Raile was surprised at the ease that Kalina took control of being on top, rocking her hips into him with the skill of an experienced woman. Her movements became rougher, and with enough force to start knocking the headboard against the wall. Secretly, a part of him was worried someone might complain, but the reality was that at that moment, he didn’t seem to care.

What he did find surprising, though, was Leilah waking up, seeming to have a small spat as Kalina rode Raile, though without pause. But apparently Leilah was waiting her turn.

“I’m not…a ride….” Raile complained slightly,breathing heavily. “Though, I’m surprised you two are so casual about this….” Leilah leaned over, kissing him with a different, more sensual version of what he got from Kalina earlier, though she slipped him her tongue. He moaned softly into the kiss, and then she was gone. It was a strange feeling, but he longed for more….

What should have been awkward, Leilah watching and all, seemed to only to spur the heat of the moment into a higher gear. Raile found himself reacting to every rocking motion that Kalina had, amplifying the thrusts with his own, rocking the bed even further. Raile stretched his arms back, finding Leilah and pulling her to him for another kiss, his tongue mingling with hers during.

He felt the pressure building up, the sensations of being ridden by Kalina finally taking their toll, but he was enjoying all of it far too much to let it end just then.

“Switch?” he asked. “If this keeps going as is, the night’s going to end too soon for any of us…”

Can I interest you in…
Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?