Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Highlands > The boys are back [Open, R]
Krystopher

Character Info
Name: Krystopher Wintercrest
Alignment: TN
Race: Lycan
Class:
Silver: 503
Two brothers. They each had been through hell and back in different ways, but after a while, their lives grew peaceful and mundane as they had families to look after and settled down from their wandering ways. One had pursued power and it nearly cost him everything- his love, his only child at the time, friends, and his home. The other had been an assassin, taking blood without concern, all for that of the all-mighty coin. Things had changed as they both grew from the immature young men they were and they were battle-tested, hardened, and somewhat more mature. Somewhat.

Krystopher looked onto his brother as he drank from his tall mug of ale. “How did I let you talk me into this?”

“Simple. You got to get out of the house every once in a while. Do you think I enjoy spending all day in that nuthouse? Toya causes trouble, Aurora and/or Remedy causes trouble, Tempest blows stuff up and then cheers about it.” He scoffed and shook his head before taking some more of his beverage. “Toya keeps putting her through walls and she bounces back. Sparrow’s becoming more and more like me, so in time I will have to deal with some angry husbands and lovers… my point is, sometimes I get away from it, to clear my mind.

“Guess you’re right”, Krys added, “I love the triplets, but I don’t know why they are so rowdy.” He hoped that when they got older, they would be more temperamental. His hopes were slowly dying with each new day. But Blaine was right- he had been cooped up in the house, in Sularia ever since he arrived. He had figured back then that he would piece himself back together and move on to find the next chapter. Before long, that chapter came to him instead in the form of Elizabeth. They were friends and then later on, feelings deepened between them. The next thing he knew, she was carrying three of his children and he was lost in “blissful” fatherhood.

“I blame that old bastard of a father of ours for that. He’s a whole another list of why I need some alone time”, the younger brother growled. Krys shared similar thoughts about Garland and his influence on the families. Hell, he had turned a sweet, innocent toddler into a gambling-addicted, vengeful little demon. Her father was quite a poor bastard. “Believe me, I think our blood is cursed. At least on the male side of the family”

The two laughed it up as they enjoyed a night on the town, rather a pub on the outskirts of it. [“How long do you stay away from them?”

“A few days. I just say that ‘I’m going fishing’ or something”, Blaine chuckled and reached into the bowl of nuts nearby the bar. “No one bats an eye and everything is like it was when I return. Utter chaos. The only real difference is how many walls are intact.” Again, they laughed it off. “When was the last time we were at a bar?”

“When you bit my spine and I crushed your ribs. We were angry little bastards back then.”

“Were? I think we still are. You especially.”

“Me? I’m not the one chasing our cousin and threatening to kill him because he’s interested in Rose.”

“Hey, he got that damn Wintercrest blood. You know what that means.”

“So do you, and it also means your son will be over all the city. Probably gonna have to put a leash on him.”

“Fuck you!”

“No, fuck you!”

Their brief moment of tension was broken by broken laugher as they realized that they had a bit too much to drink. The other patrons were starting to get annoyed but kept their distance, as they had since the pair arrived this afternoon.

Froya

Character Info
Name: Froya Nikiforov
Alignment: CN
Race: Siren
Class: Fight Club Worker
Silver: 56
She was just unable to place why she found the two so…interesting. She couldn't place if it was the way everyone was repulsed by them, including herself, or that they took her favorite seat in the whole tavern, or the bond they had as brothers, a bond that she had never had with her own two brothers, who were both idiots no matter how you looked at them. They were just so interesting. And it was very hard and very rare for someone to catch this lady's eye. She had been eavesdropping, dispite it being frowned apon by many, and found none of the topics they were discussing interesting in the least. But rub crushing did sound delightful to the young lady in this rather dull place.

She could almost smell the blood that would've filled the air. And her Andean condor sensed it as well. The large black bird, whispered into the lady's ear. "Don't get any smart Ideas I'm not the one who's going to drag you out of there." It hissed. Don't worry, you wouldn't even survive if you had to drag me out. And I'd prefer if you left the protecting to me. I'm the one with the twin whips. She said, waving the bartender over. She cleared her throat, and in the sweetest voice she could muster, called out to him. Excuse me sir?~

The man looked confused, before walking over to her, leaning on the counter. "What can I getcha, lil' lady?" The mans breath smelled like stale bread mixed with old ale. Can I get myself a pint of The Flaming Dragon and a pint of A Banshee's Breath? Two drinks that are for any occasion, The Dragons breath is a spicy ale, and makes the drinker errupt flames from their mouth when they burp, while A Banshee's Breath is a cold, sweet drink, that has the same after taste as a drinking water after one as ingested a mint. A perfect combo. The bartender set the drinks in front of the lady. "A Banshee's Scream and The Flaming Dragon! He called, before walking away whistling a cherry tune. The Condor spoke up yet again when she took The Flaming Dragon in her hand.

"Don't do it."

I'm gonna do it.

"Don't you Dare."

She chugged the whole pint in less than ten seconds flat, and let out a thunderous belch, lighting the back of the tavern wall on fire.

The condor shrieked a shrill cry. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT!!!"

Oh? Well I did it anyways so you can deal! She said, chugging A Banshee's Breath before running to the door of the tavern, locking eyes with the two brothers, before disappearing out the door, the fire raging on.

Snow is like a mother, gently holding her daughter. It covers the earth in a soft blanket of white, waiting for her to finally open her eyes and give birth to new life.