Roleplay Forums > Canelux > Throat of the Moon > Great City of Mamlak > Tomorrow {P/R)
Raize

Character Info
Name: Rhenakos Raize
Alignment: CN
Race: Human
Class: Berserker/Hunter
Silver: 1658
The hunter groaned, and rolled over to embrace Osiria. He pulled her closer, feeling her body pressed against his. He held her close, feeling the warmth of her skin, once again verifying that she was, in fact, real. There was a half second where he panicked, but upon feeling her stir, it was abated. She was real. She was alive.

In the weeks that had followed the two of them reuniting, Rhenakos and Osiria had rented out a room in an inn, and the two had scarcely left. At first, there was a long time where they talked with each other. They exchanged stories on what had happened to each other. For the time, they had merely enjoyed each others company. But soon, it evolved into more, and they spent the next few weeks re-exploring each other.

Rhenakos’ nightmares still haunted him, and whenever they started to break him down, Osiria would distract him once more, taking the pain away. Each day was a little easier, and each day they grew closer. Yet still, there was something that was nagging him in the back of his mind, but he never had more than a moment to think about it before Osiria once again consumed his thoughts.

“Os…” Rhenakos said, kissing her forehead. “Wake up.” He smiled as she stirred again. He had never felt so complete. “I think…I think today we need to step outside.” He made his way to the edge of the bed, and stood up, stretching out, looking around for where his clothes had ended up. “C’mon…let’s get breakfast or something.”

Bite me.