Roleplay Forums > Temples > Hestia Castle > Hestia Caslte Rules, Clergy and NPCs
Bianca Bathory
Deity

Character Info
Name: Bianca Bathory
Alignment: None
Race: Compilcated
Class: Fire/Blood Mage
Silver: 601
Hestia Castle Rules:

• All standard Revaliir rules apply.There is no word requirement, but the more you give me to work with the more I can give back.
  • If you want to use the Castle forum to say that you’re out in the Bohar Plains, please keep it to the area that is affected by the Castle–the scorched lands and lava veins.
  • If you come to the Castle to do damage, Bianca has no problem making BBQ out of you :)
  • If you don’t need Bianca, please mark the thread as [NG] so I know I don’t need to post, and I won’t reply to [P] threads either unless asked ahead of time. Bianca won’t mind helping on someone’s quest or mission, but there’s always a price to be paid. PM me and can work something out.
  • I do reserve the right to come into any thread in the Castle should what is happening in it do something that would upset Bianca. If you have a plot that revolves around something like that let me know ahead of time please.

Hestia Castle NPCs:

(just an NPC you can use in your posts, I’ll add more as I think of them)

Hexa: A Pocket Sized Succubus with a short fuse, she’s kind of an attendant to the Castle, keeping an eye on things when Bianca isn’t around. The only one she’ll listen to is Bianca, everyone else might get a tiny fire ball to the face, but it’s only going to burn your eyebrows off more than be any kind of threat.

Hestia Castle Clergy:

Whether you’re here for Fire or for Chaos, either way, PC clergy are called Agents. Because Bianca is a somewhat neutral entity, their clergy range in their mentalities. Some are smiths, some are just out to cause problems, it all depends on what YOU as the player has in mind. Is your PC a smith? Bianca can make it so that they can’t be burned by their own forge and so that the forge never goes out, in return, you make things for the Castle when requested. Want to go out and spread mayhem? Bianca can help you make connections with other Agents in the cities, or help with supplies and give you a boon/blessing to help you. In exchange if Bianca wants something specific done, whether you like the idea or not, you do it.

PM or find me on Discord if you’re interested in setting something up :)