Roleplay Forums > Temples > Hall of Indulgence > Feel Good Inc.[P,ND,R]
Lenora Victoria

Character Info
Name: Lenora Victoria
Alignment: TN
Race: Dhampir
Class: Ex-Vampire Hunter
Silver: 0
The past few weeks had been splendid, working for and with the Coven had proven already far more entertaining and fun than working for the Order ever had been. That wasn’t to say that she hadn’t in her past eliminated some truly evil beings from the world, or that she hadn’t felt satisfaction from her work, she had. Yet, now, her work had not just a purpose but also a meaning behind it. Not to mention she was now around those who were more accepting of her. Oh the Order did enjoy having the dhampir around, but that was almost certain because she made a good weapon and one that was easy on the eyes on the primarily male member base.

But they were all dead now and Lenora had what she wanted from betraying them. Though, they had betrayed her first a long time ago, so was she was betraying them? Or had she got justice, or revenge, for their betrayal? Semantics all of it, and Lenora didn’t really give a shit anymore what definition people might use. She was free from the Order, and could be herself and be happy in the Coven that she was now in.

Now she had some time alone, there were no missions at this time, and everyone was free to do as they pleased. So, Lenora had decided to indulge herself, using a good pouch of silver she had taken from the Order’s treasury when they had raided it that night after killing everyone. She had only heard of the Second Circle in the past but had never been there herself, until now.

Lenora stood inside at the entrance to the tavern, lavishly decorated, black and red, Lenora’s own colours with her leather get up and cape, velvet and silk. Table spotted the floor and a long black bar at the one end with a handsome and a pretty lady attending it, and pretty women serving the tables. ”Huh, I like it already.” She grinned to herself and walked in further, Lenora had left all of her weapons, aside from a hidden dagger, back at the Coven, she wouldn’t need them tonight. Not unless something went really wrong.

Having not been here before Lenora decided to find a seat at the bar itself and ask a few questions of what to expect here. As she slid up to the bar and took a seat, a beauty of a red head came over to her with a pleasant smile. ”Greetings.” She started and Lenora already liked her, she was pretty, but the dhampir could smell the lycanthropy in the younger woman’s blood. ”My name is Cassandra, is this your first time at the Second Circle?” She asked.

Lenora raised a brow, well, this one knew her clientele well! ”A pleasure to meet you, Cassandra, and, yes, it is my first time. My name is Lenora.”

”Well then, welcome to the Second Circle, Lenora, we are happy to have. Now, what can I get you to drink?”

”Blood wine if you have it, please, and, I have a questions if you don’t mind.”

”We do have it, and I’ll answer the best that I can.” Cassandra went about getting the glass and it only took her a few moments to get it and pour the thicker than normal wine into a glass for Lenora.

Taking the wine Lenora sipped it, perfection. ”That is wonderful, don’t go too far with that bottle.” She chuckled with a grin. ”I’m here for a night of fun. I have silver, time, and a need. My questions are; how much do things cost, how long do I get and what are my options?” She grinned and sipped the wine again.

Cassandra smiled back, Lenora really liked her smile to. ”You pay per hour for the room itself, so if you want to pay for a whole night in a room you can. If you need company that’s extra and the prices there depend on who you want, and what you want to do. As for your options, tell me what you have in mind and perhaps I can recommend something to your liking.”

Lenora smiled. ”I see, tell you what, I’ll sit here for a bit and think on that and get back to you, ok?” Cassandra nodded and went back to helping other clients and filling in orders from the servers as Lenora sat and thought about exactly what she wanted out of this night. ~One female, and one male, well hung, lots of stamina for both of them. I want to pass out from this, not simply fall asleep while cuddling.~ She thought to herself as she sipped her wine again, a wicked little grin on her lips.

I just love killin' :D
Syn

Character Info
Name: Syn
Alignment: TE
Race: Vampire
Class: Servant
Silver: 1256
It had been a long day, and Syn needed to unwind. The vampiress had been dealing with the newly arrived pilgrims that were just becoming more and more annoying as they continued to show up. Frankly, she was tempted to unleash one of the many creatures kept in the Observatory into the labyrinth in order to cull the amassing herd. Instead, Syn travelled to her usual haunt on her evenings off to let off some steam.

That particular evening she had decided to go with a more comfortable outfit. Syn wore a maroon red sweater dress that hardly covered her ass. Thigh high heeled black boots complimented the simple outfit well as she moved from the tavern doors to the bar. The bartender looked upon the temptress with a sympathetic expression as his regular customer looked tired. ’I take it there is a need for a real pick-me up tonight?’. Syn chuckled with a light click of her tongue. ”Yes, my dear. I am feeling quite peckish after today, and I need something more substantial than the usual. AB negative to be specific for the evening.”. The young man nodded with a smile before leaving to get what she was requesting.

Head tilted back slightly before rolling her neck. As she did so, the vampiress finally noticed a familiar face. Her expression softened while looking at Lenora that quickly turned mischievous. ”Well, well…what are you doing here tonight, my darling?” Syn slipped onto a chair next to the dhampir. As she did, her knee press up against the other woman to feel that heat. Forearms rested upon the bar top while her head tilted to the side to gaze up with golden orbs. The evening was going to get markedly better.

Lenora Victoria

Character Info
Name: Lenora Victoria
Alignment: TN
Race: Dhampir
Class: Ex-Vampire Hunter
Silver: 0
Lenora was actually oblivious to Syn’s presence until the vampire spoke up and came over to the chair next to Lenora, pressing her knees into Lenora’s thigh as she rested her forearms on the bar. Until that moment the dhampir was lost in her own thoughts, sipping her wine as she did. Thinking about her long past and what her life had been like, and then her future and all of the options that were now open to her. She did realize that she went from following the Order’s rules to following Raith’s rules, but there was still a great freedom in that than what the Order had.

So when she heard Syn’s silky voice it pulled the otherwise distracted dhampir from her day dream and back to reality. A wicked little smile spread across Lenora’s lips as Syn got close, golden and green orbs meeting as Lenora sipped her wine as Syn spoke. ”Indulging myself and my baser needs.” She grinned, turning her own seat so that her left leg was between Syn’s legs and Syn’s own left leg was between hers, locking them together. Lenora was thinking the same thing that Syn was thinking; her night just got so much better, because sharing with friends was fun.

”More specifically I was thinking to spend a night here, order some… room services,” Her grin was such that her fangs showed. ”some more wine and just, let the night happen until I can’t go on anymore.” She sipped her wine again with a grin and knowing eyes over the rim at Syn. ”What of you, darling? What brings you here tonight? Perhaps we can, find some common ground?” ~Or a common bed.~ Lenora thought and her grin from her thought was written on her face.

I just love killin' :D
Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?