Bianca Bathory
Deity

Character Info
Name: Bianca Bathory
Alignment: None
Race: Compilcated
Class: Fire/Blood Mage
Silver: 601
The token slipped between nimble fingers, a wolf with a snake wrapped around its head as a crown were etched into it. It looked like a simple token, a trinket, yet, what it meant to those that knew made it priceless. For it would grant nearly instant access to the Reaper, or the Temptress, depending on your mood, or hers. A gift granted directly from her to the one that carried it now, for putting on a show and intriguing the Temptress enough to be given a personal invitation to her domain.

”I do believe this night is one that you and I shall remember for a long time to come.” Bianca grinned as they walked with Illiana, an arm around her waist, walking towards the Second Circle. ”Who would have guessed that me taking a few moments to pleasure myself would end up being a show for the Goddess of Debauchery herself? Let alone get an invitation for us to visit her establishment.” That had been a most interesting day indeed. It started with Bianca being ambushed by some of Illiana’s enemies, killing them all, and then rubbing one out, having no idea that Serafina was close by watching. But Serafina had watched, and had made her presence known before Bianca had finished, and then Bianca finished, and the two chatted for a few minutes. It was then that Serafina gave the token and invitation, which the happy sometimes murderous couple were about to cash in.

Bianca, in this moment, was looking very neutral as far as genders for them went, but still utterly dapper in their blood red and black suit. They carried no weapons, didn’t need them, besides magic was quick to obey anyway and that was weapon enough most days. As they approached the door to the Second Circle Bianca leaned forward and kissed Illiana deeply. ”Ready?” They whispered with a grin.

Bianca opened the door and allowed Illiana to enter first but they were close behind. Black and red velvet and silks decorated the lavish tavern, sitting somewhat out of place in a city like this. Tables dotted the floor and a grandstair case led to the second level where the rooms were. ”I like it.” Bianca grinned as they walked up to the bar.

A lovely young red headed woman greeted them with a pleasant smile. ”Welcome to the Second Circle, I don’t believe I have seen you here before. My name is Cassandra, please do let me know if there is anything you need. In the meantime, can I get you some drinks?” The bartender offered the couple.

Bianca smiled. ”Whiskey, please.” Bianca waited until Illiana ordered what she wanted before sliding the coin onto the counter to the lovely young bartender. ”And this, if you will.”

Cassandra slipped the coin into her pocket and nodded. ”A moment please.” She disappeared into the back for a moment before coming back. ”If you would like to have a seat, I’ll bring your drinks over in a moment.”

”Thank you, Cassandra.” Bianca replied and looked to Illiana. ”Where shall we sit?”
Return to Forum?

Lock Picture

This thread is password protected.

Please enter a password to continue.

Show Password?