Serafina
Deity

Character Info
Name: Serafina Volkov
Alignment: CE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Goddess / Female Alpha
Silver: 10153
Serafina slammed her goblet down on the bar counter with a loud thud, the crowd surrounding her and a well-dressed man cheering loudly. She ran the back of her hand across her crimson lips to be sure that no remnants of the wine she had just downed remained, a smirk tugging at the corners of her mouth. The man set down his goblet several moments later, looking defeated. ”I told you I’d win,” she said with a playful wink, clapping the man on the shoulder. The man had come into The Second Circle to make a wager, that he could outdrink the proprietor – Lady Serafina, the somewhat-newly ascended goddess of Death and Debauchery. His friends, of course, had called him foolish, challenging her like that, but his pride had gotten the best of him.

The crowd that had been surrounding them dispersed as the man and his friends left, following the walk of shame out of the establishment. Serafina turned her back to the bar, leaning against it, her skirts flourishing as she did so. One of the bartenders behind the counter refilled her goblet and she retrieved it, taking a sip, surveying the patrons that were scattered about the place. There were a few at the bar, and they were engrossed in conversation with either the bartenders or the courtesans wandering about. The group that had been watching the competition between the goddess and the gentleman who had left relocated themselves to various tables, a few being led off by the working men or women to private rooms for something a bit more intimate.

With a sigh, Serafina took another drink of her goblet. On a night like this, she would have had Xerxez by her side, paying her attention, perhaps plotting some lecherous activities for later in the evening – but he had all but disappeared. She had not seen him in several months, and she had all but accepted that he was gone for good. For someone as carefree as Serafina, it felt strange for her to be feel the longing that she felt when she had realized that it was highly unlikely he was going to be coming back. She had made an attempt to find another companion, but she realized that most men in this situation had been intimidated by who she was. Instead, she contented herself with temporary companionship. Between that and the demands of godhood, she hardly had enough time to care.

After a few moments of surveying the crowd, Serafina turned back to the bar, facing Jasuin, the barman who was currently tending in the area she was located. ”Need a refill, m’lady?” he asked her, nodding towards the goblet that she clutched in her hand. Serafina glanced down at the goblet, which only held about a quarter of the wine it had previously. Being a god, she did not reach the levels of inebriation that a mortal could easily reach, but she was still able to feel the relaxing effects of the alcohol. She quickly drained the goblet and set it down in front of him with a nod.

”Yes,” she said with another forlorn sigh. ”I’m bored, Jasuin. These people are boring me,” she said, her voice almost taking on a whining tone. Jasuin frowned at her, pouring more of the bold red wine into her cup.

”Do you want me to go into town and procure you something a bit more… entertaining?” he asked, giving her a rather sinister smirk. It wasn’t the first time he had offered – and if Serafina had accepted, it would not have been the first time for that, either. But this time, she shook her head.

”No, not tonight,” she said, sliding onto one of the barstools, grabbing hold of the newly filled cup, taking a long drink. There was nothing of entertainment, but she had a glimmer of hope that someone worthy of her attention, at least for a conversation, would happen to stumble into her establishment.

Serafina is The Infernal Queen, or The Temptress

Serafina's God Rules/Abilities
I. Serafina can manipulate anyone into telling her what they wish to indulge in above all else.
II. Serafina can summon the souls of the damned from Inferos to do her bidding in the mortal plane.
III. Serafina can alter the mood in a room or area and cause any of its non-divine inhabitants to begin acting in over indulgent, lush, or incredibly violent behavior.
Kebeche

Character Info
Name: Kebeche
Alignment: TN
Race: Anpu
Class: Warrior
Silver: 255
The Pilgrimage to Death's Temple had been a long time coming for the man; since Kebeche had found himself in this strange land, he had kept his head down, found work and relished the quiet life of a bartender for a time, making a name for himself as one who could facilitate work for those within the shadows, before taking the Tavern on as his own. Regular customers had come to know the man, and oddly enjoyed his gruff attitude - while not obviously welcoming, they seemed to enjoy his blunt words… that and they all secretly knew of the side work the man performed from behind his counters. Though it was never explicitly stated, nor advertised, word had slowly spread that Kebeche was the man to talk to, should you wish to contact an assassin - there were never any complaints fed back, only ever happy patrons, so he seemed to know a decent bunch in that sense. It kept him busy, and for that he had been grateful. 

As a son of Anubis, the Anpu was one with Death, it was his Patron Deity and he had always had a healthy respect for the end of things. He had not known Dalanesca personally, had never graced her doorstep, too fresh were the wounds of betrayal from his own world, that he wanted no association to anything from his past, including Deities associated with his Patron. He had mourned her loss, in his way, and his Tavern had honoured that for a time, his regulars respecting his rituals and performing them alongside him to say their goodbyes to the former Goddess, whether they had met her or otherwise. 
Now that a new Goddess had taken the title, and formed her own bar it seemed, Kebeche felt that it was time to pay his respects and find his way, back into the fold of the Gods he had so far avoided. Serafina he knew little of, other than her title, he wasn't quite sure what to make of the 'debauchery' portion of her title, but to each their own, this world was not like his own, Anubis was not here to guide him and he could not feel his father's influence, not from here. 

Given the Goddess resided within his own home city, Kebeche did not have far to travel, and there was no missing The Second Circle, once you entered the central part of Vilpamolan. It was a lavish tavern, and quite impressive by all accounts, filled with people crowded around the bar… and a woman of impressive stature. She created quite a presence, only a fool could have mistaken the Goddess for anyone other than who she was. Keen ears twitched atop his head, catching her illustrious tones, above the chatter of the bar, with ease. For his race he was considered extremely handsome, though many in this world had looked at the Anpu sceptically, for there were none like him, none of his kind graced this world beyond himself… a shame in a way, but it was what it was.

Long legs carried him across the floor with purpose, closing the gap between himself and the Goddess in mere moments, the Anpu bowing to her respectfully, one fist against his heart, in his customary salute, as he did so. "Might I offer the Goddess some entertainment? Or at least some company?" The man spoke, his voice deep and gruff, husky and almost constantly growling. "I have meant to make the time to greet you, officially, for a while now, however my own work has kept me busy and my heart has stayed my journey. Kebeche, a son of Anubis, at your service, Lady Serafina."
Serafina
Deity

Character Info
At the sound of the Anpu’s gravelly voice, Serafina turned to face the direction from which he had approached. She immediately straightened up, her eyes widening ever so slightly as she fixed them upon him. She had never seen anything like the Anpu, and was unsure what to place him as. From the salute he offered to the jackal-like head upon his shoulders, she found herself immediately intrigued. She opened her mouth as though she were going to respond to his greeting, but snapped it closed again, instead tilting her head to one side and allowing her gaze to scan him up and down once more, reaching for her wine as she did so. After enjoying one more drink, she set it down, finally addressing him.

”Entertainment and company, now those are two of my favorite things,” she breathed. ”A son of Anubis, you say?” she questioned, taking in his tone as well as the information. The name of Anubis reminded her of something she had heard in passing, though she was unsure as to whether or not she had any past knowledge of any being by that name. Regardless, she found herself intrigued beyond belief with Kebeche, as he made his introduction.”You must not know much of my reputation,” she began after his introduction had been completed. ”Offering yourself to my service can be rather… dangerous,” she said, though the playful grin on her face gave way to the fact that she was being far from threatening.

”Please,” she said, gesturing towards the stool directly next to hers, offering Kebeche an invitation to join her. Jasuin seemed to appear out of nowhere, awaiting to hear Kebeche’s requested beverage. ”So, Kebeche,” she said, leaning slightly forward as she addressed him. ”Tell me. What is it that you expect to gain by offering your services to me? I may be a recently ascended deity, but even I know that it is uncommon for someone to offer such a thing without wanting something in return,” she explained. A second after saying it, however, she furrowed her brow slightly and seemed to backtrack.

”Forgive me,” she continued. ”I am, unfortunately, finding out that even mortals will try to use the divine for their own gain. As I have yet to make the acquaintance of anyone else of your kind, it is rude of me to assume that such would be true in your case.” She took a drink of her wine, setting the goblet back down gently. ”So, rather than questioning your intentions immediately, I suppose I should take a breath and… take you in, so to speak,” she added, giving him a smile that seemed to be a mix between friendly and flirtatious. ”I will say… you certainly fascinate me,” she said, clearly unafraid of speaking her mind. ”Please - tell me a bit more about yourself?” she asked, the goddess looking interested in what the Anpu would have to say.

I. Serafina can manipulate anyone into telling her what they wish to indulge in above all else.
II. Serafina can summon the souls of the damned from Inferos to do her bidding in the mortal plane.
III. Serafina can alter the mood in a room or area and cause any of its non-divine inhabitants to begin acting in over indulgent, lush, or incredibly violent behavior.
Kebeche

Character Info
The Anpu was a patient sort, and one used to the looks his strange appearance garnered. Kebeche was extremely aware of how unique his visage was, he was the only Anpu in the whole of Revaliir, but that was alright, it made sense - he was not of this world after all. It had taken people some time to become accustomed to him, not only for his sheer size, but the fact that he was so… inhuman in appearance. While he essentially had the body of a man, his head was anything but. As Serafina took in his appearance, and enjoyed a drink, he merely stood before her, hand still upon his heart in a salute to her, waiting for her to either accept his company or dismiss him entirely. 

He nodded at her question. "That is correct, while all Anpu are technically descended from the God Anubis, I am a Son from his direct line," he explained, as if somehow that would mean anything here… though some knew of his father, whether through rumours or ancient stories, so he had not been entirely a stranger during his time adapting to this new world. One long, gold tipped ear twitched, atop his elegant head, at her words. He knew of her reputation, you did not live in this city, and run a bar in it, without knowing who the Goddess was. Nonetheless - she was Death, and he was born to serve. "Death is the end, one we must all face, being in the service of Death is always dangerous, but serve I shall," he added, with another small bow. 

Kebeche took up the stool beside the Goddess, perching upon it, though with legs as long as his it was merely a slightly more comfortable standing position… "Wine, please," he asked of Jasuin, taking his lead from the Goddess herself. Another ear twitch, followed by one then the other flickering back and then front once more, and he tilted his head ever so slightly, his eyes never leaving Serafina's. "Nothing," he replied, his tone steady and sincere, "Absolutely nothing. I was born to serve Death, I have been neglectful in my duties since I found myself in this world, I seek to rectify this." 
He held his tongue, finding no need to point out her sudden retreat in her words - he could hear that she had been betrayed from the tone, he knew it from the tone he himself often spoke in, he knew that betrayal just as well as she it seemed, the one that bit all the way to the bone, and tore into your heart. "A natural assumption Lady Serafina, especially when presented with someone offering themselves to you. You no more know me, than I truly know you, and you have every right to be wary, I would expect no less of a Goddess. However, rest assured, I seek nothing in return for my service, other than redemption for neglecting my obligations this long. Every action is selfish in some way, we all have hidden agendas, no matter how noble some of those may be. All I wish is to serve, and in that, be redeemed for not having come forward before now." 

The Anpu chuckled slightly, a foreign sound for the usually stoic beast, and he leaned forward slightly, his body closer to hers. "What would the Goddess like to know? I'm sure my tale is of no interest to you, as foreign as I am, my tale is not all that different to other men." 
Serafina
Deity

Character Info
”I know very little of Anubis. I have heard him mentioned in passing lore and texts, but have never learned anything of him. Perhaps sometime you could educate me further on just who he is,” she said, though the context of her voice gave way to some, perhaps, underlying connotations behind what she had said. His next words brought a strange smile to her face - it was soft and subtle, but there was an underlying deviance to the expression as well. ”I may be Death, but I am many other things, as well,” she added. ”When one puts oneself into the service of Death, in this world, they reap the benefits of my other spheres of influence, as well,” she added. She went no further in her explanation, though the tone of her voice could, perhaps, spark some sort of indication as to what she was hinting at.

When Kebeche had ordered the wine, Jasuin quickly moved, bringing him a glass of wine. The wine was of a deep red color, emitting notes of berries and chocolate. It was one of Serafina’s favorites, which is why Jasuin chose to serve it to her guest. Her gaze shifted to the pointed ears atop his head, and for a moment she recognized that, however out of place his appearance seemed in this world, he was certainly an elegant and beautiful being. He was rather tall, especially in comparison to the goddess herself, which was put into either further perspective when he had sat down upon the stool, as it seemed that the stool was unfortunately not tall enough for him and it seemed like he was leaning on it more than anything.

The following explanation that he offered on the fact that he really just wanted to offer his service and requested nothing in return was hard for Serafina to believe, at least at first. It was not something she had really experienced yet, but perhaps his difference in demeanor and intention from those who generally presented themselves to her was entirely truthful. Perhaps he was different, being of a different race and from a different place entirely. Either way, his words were enough for her to be intrigued, and she was fairly convinced that he was being honest. ”If what you say is indeed true, then I am honored to have you offer your service to me, in whatever capacity you choose to provide it,” she said. Sincerity was clearly audible in her words.

”First of all, the goddess would like to drop the honorifics, Kebeche,” she said, and she offered him a smile as she did so, noting how he had leaned in towards her. The chuckle he emitted took her slightly off guard, but she found the deep, rough sound to be rather pleasing. ”You may address me simply as Serafina, or really whatever you wish, but there are no need for titles. Hell, if it pleases you, you can call me Sera, as many of my friends do,” she added. ”And what I would like to know is anything about you that you would like to share with me, really,” she added. ”It is rather clear that you are not from this world - what can you tell me of the world you came from?’ she asked. ”And I might add, you are welcome to ask anything of me you wish,”

She kept the position she had put herself in earlier, leaned closer to Kebeche, though the distance had been reduced by his own positioning. For him being a stranger she had just met, she felt oddly comfortable conversing with him. Perhaps it was the wolf inside of her that was calmed by his own canine appearance - but she could not quite place it.

Kebeche

Character Info
That was understandable; his father was not of this world, it was not likely that he was known here, unless from the few passing souls that had found their way to Revaliir, just as Kebeche had. "It would be my pleasure," the Anpu replied, hand to his heart in salute, bowing his head slightly. Serafina intrigued him, there was something behind her words, something underlying, the pricked his interest. "So I have heard, though I have no experience of Deities with such differing Domains," he admitted, a lilt to his tone that hinted at something close to amusement, in the usually grumpy Anpu's voice. "Though I'm no stranger to debauchery, as it is," he added, sitting upright as he took a sip of the wine brought to him, leaving his words upon the air with no further explanation. 

"The capacity and manner of my service is for you to choose Goddess," he replied, "you merely need to call upon me and I shall come." It was clear that the man meant what he said, though few may have been as sincere as he in their devotion. He was Kebeche, a Son of Anubis, Warrior of Death. Fallen from his position, and lost from his world though he may be, he essentially remained the man he had always been, with the same ideals… though how that would play out under a new God remained to be seen. 

He nodded, bowing once more. "Apologies, Serafina, old habits die hard, but if you ask it of me then I shall obey. I shall keep to your full name, for now, until I feel I can class myself as a friend," he said with a small smile. "My home… is far from here, as far as I can tell. It is a world known as Duat, where all the children, born of the Egyptian Gods, such as my father, reside. My father was the God of Death, in Egypt, a country on a world called Earth. He, along with several of his siblings, had taken their place on that world for a time, and as the most powerful beings, became Gods amongst men, worshipped and rightfully so. Duat was what the humans called the Underworld, when they died, their spirits found their way to our world, to the birthplace of my father and his brethren, and birthed new life in the forms of beings such as myself. I was the reborn soul of a direct descendant of Anubis, a son, a rarity amongst the Gods of my world, but there it is. I was born anew in Duat, to begin my life as a Warrior for Anubis, like all Anpu become. I fell in love with Ptahla, a Daughter of Bastet, one of the Pibeseth, and for a time we were happy… but war broke out amongst the children of the Gods, and I found myself betrayed by the woman I loved, stabbed and supposed to be murdered… when I woke, I found myself here." 

He fell silent for a moment, looking at the wine in his glass, before looking back at Serafina. "So you see, I understand when you say people usually want something, Ptahla wanted glory, she wanted power and recognition from her mother, and killing the one descendant of Anubis was the way for her to do this. I wonder, if you know how that feels also, to be betrayed by one you trusted most in all of the world." He shook his head. "Apologies Serafina, you asked to be entertained, not to become the sounding board for my misery and anger. Who were you before your Ascension? I know rumours of the Goddess, but not the mortal." 
Serafina
Deity

Character Info
As the Anpu once again offered a salute, Serafina eyed him with interest. He was so polite, so formal, yet there was something about him that made it seem genuine. It did not at all seem as though it were forced, as most mortals who came to seek audience with her were. She had experienced many fake aires that had been put on - but Kebeche’s was certainly honest. ”What service I desire of you remains to be seen,” she said, her voice holding a hint of mystery. Without saying anything further, she fell silent as Kebeche began to tell her about the world he had come from.

She remained silent all through his story, though her brow furrowed at the end when he spoke of the betrayal he had experienced at the hands of his lover. She felt a pang in her own heart at this reveal - she had not been betrayed in such a manner, but she had felt pain at the hands of a lover more than once, whether it was intentional or not. Her eyes never left his face, even when he looked away from her after the story had reached its conclusion.

Though it seemed that he had moved on from the content of his historical tale, Serafna had not quite done so herself. ”No, you will not apologize,” she said softly, and without hesitation she raised a hand, reaching up and bringing it to touch the side of Kebeche’s face. Her palm gently caressed his canine visage. Perhaps it was due to the connection she felt to him in having experienced pain from love, but whatever it was had given her the urge to touch him in what could be construed as a rather intimate manner. Moments later, she dropped her hand quite suddenly, looking away from him as a hint of color rose to her rather pale cheeks, as though she had realized what she had been doing.

She cleared her throat. ”Yes, I have experienced betrayal. Not necessarily in the capacity you speak of, but… I have,” she said, though she did not elaborate any further. ”You needn’t apologize. I asked about where you came from, and you told me - along with how you came to be in this world,” she continued. ”You did exactly what I asked of you - though I will say, I do not find your misery to be entertaining, if that makes any sense,” she added.

She grew silent for a brief moment, contemplating on whether or not she was going to tell Kebeche the entire truth about who she was before she had become a god. At this point, she had no reason not to be truthful with him, though she determined that perhaps a condensed version of her history. ”Before my ascension, I was still a rather powerful being. I am what is known as a vaewolf. Some simply refer to us as a vampire and werewolf hybrid - though I like to think we are better than that. We have the best parts of each, if you ask me,” she said. ”Before I was turned, however, I was a mere human - a prostitute working in a brothel - though I will say, it was not quite as nice as the one that I have here,” she said, laughing at her own comment. ”I have loved, rarely, and I have lost. It has hardened my heart, which is how I have come to have the reputation that I carry, I suppose,” she added with a sigh.

”Reputations are a rather nasty thing, if you ask me,” she continued on. ”Try to protect yourself from the damage that has been done to you, and you are known as a heartless, loveless bitch,” she said, objectively deciding that there was no reason not to be blunt with him. ”Let me ask you something. What do you do with information about a person that you hear from someone else?” she asked, though she realized as she spoke the words that it did not quite make sense in the manner that she wished for it to. ”What I mean to ask is… do you make your own judgments of people, or do you allow what others say influence what you think of a person?” she asked, hopeful he would choose the former.

Just then, Jasuin approached the pair. ”Excuse me,” he said, as though he were waiting for Serafina to grant him permission to speak. She tore her gaze away from Kebeche and looked at Jasuin, nodding in affirmation. ”The delegation from Kurayo is arriving at any moment,” he continued. ”You told me to inform them that you were unavailable once they arrive. However, if you are sitting here… that story is not going to be believable.”

Serafina raised a hand to her forehead for a moment - with Kebeche’s arrival and the sullen mood she had been in beforehand, she had all but forgotten that several people from Kurayo were coming to meet with her, even though she truthfully had no interest in what they wanted. ”Thank you, Jasuin,” she said, dismissing him, before turning back to look at Kebeche. ”I do not want to cut our conversation short, however I am afraid if we wish to continue we will have to find a different location,” she said, frowning slightly as she straightened up in her seat. She paused for a moment, before smiling at him. ”Would you like to see the Hall of Indulgence?” she asked, though she prepared herself for him to offer a negative answer, as she was unsure how he would respond to such an invitation.

Kebeche

Character Info
He nodded, the Gods he had served before had been fickle folk - he had come to expect it of omnipotent beings, they were Immortal and all powerful, why would they not pick and choose what tasks their worshippers and servants performed for them, at will, whenever they felt like it?

He met her gaze as she dismissed his apology, surprised by her tender touch, but welcoming it all the same. It had been a long time since anyone had touched him with any such affection, especially a woman, and he was grateful for it, grateful for the simple understanding she offered through this simplest of gestures. Suddenly her hand was gone, and his cheek was cold where it was now devoid of her caresses. Why did his heart ache for it so? He did not know the woman, was it purely because it had been so long for him? Or something else he could not remotely comprehend?
Whatever it was, the ache swiftly vanished, his heart returning to the cold stone he was used to since her betrayal. He avoided her gaze, not wishing her to feel awkward for her sudden intimacy with him.

”Betrayal of any kind can break a heart and leave a soul void of love, and the ability to trust. Never downplay what you have suffered Serafina, for it has shaped you in its way and has validity,” he said sharply, his tone returning to the gruff and grumpy one his patrons and assassins were so used to hearing from him. ”Entirely, melancholy is hardly an entertaining subject, though I do have more jovial stories of home, of the trials and competitions we Sons and Daughters had to endure for our positions in life.”

He had never heard of a Vaewolf before, but hat was to be expected, such creatures did not exist in his world, and Revaliir was vast and as yet mostly unexplored for him. There was a small smile, an upturned lip that revealed one of his long canines, ringed in a golden clasp at the midpoint, as she spoke. She was so different to his father and yet so similar in other ways, he knew then that he had chosen wisely when coming to meet her. ”I keep it close, for rumours are a dangerous trade to be in and not one to be taken lightly. It is wise to err on the side of caution with the information you are given, but it wiser to learn for yourself than to believe everything you hear,” he replied. ”If a God grants a wish to one worshipper, but not another, then their view of that God will differ. The latter might resent the God for not granting their wish, and spread rumours of their wickedness, or they might see that the God was setting them up to grow on their own, to find their own strengths rather than have a handout, and sing the praises of that God to the world for their wise decision. Each view depends upon the person, I do not judge until I have a chance to see for myself. Not that I entirely trust my own judgement sometimes, previous conversation as evidence for why.”

He nodded and stood, immediately shifting his massive frame to block the Goddess from the view of the door, and its arrivals. With one hand held out to take her’s he nodded. ”I would indeed.”
Serafina
Deity

Character Info
An uncharacteristically warm smile graced Serafina’s face as the Anpu accepted her invitation and moved to block her from view, should the delegation arrive earlier than anticipated. While she had been enjoying the conversation taking place with Kebeche, Serafina found herself grateful that the pair would be relocating. It would give them a moment to decompress from the serious tone the conversation had taken, and perhaps to discuss lighter subjects while still entertaining one another. The goddess was unsure of what it was, but something inside her wanted to know Kebeche, on a level deeper than she generally felt about those who came to request an audience with her. It was something that she wanted to explore further, and the change in location would help to facilitate such.

”Wonderful,” she said, the smile still stretched across her face. ”This way, please,” she said as she stood. She turned, leading Kebeche up the stairs into her personal quarters. That was not her final destination, but it was a good place for them to travel to her realm from. After they had entered the quarters and the door had been closed behind them, she stood in front of Kebeche, placing one hand on each of his arms. Seamlessly, the pair disappeared from her quarters at the Second Circle and had arrived in her quarters at the Hall of Indulgence.

The quarters were extravagantly furnished, decorated much in the same colors and fabrics as the Second Circle was. Reds and blacks abounded, silks and velvets covering the furnishings. The particular room they were in seemed to be a sitting room of sorts, a settee along with a few plush couches and chairs furnishing the room. Through the doorway nearest them, Serafina’s sleeping chambers could be seen. A canopy bed carved from a black stone could be seen, the bed covered in red and black sheets and blankets of silks.

”This will grant us some interrupted conversation,” she said as she walked towards a couch that had a black table in front of it, sitting down. She motioned for Kebeche to join her. Within moments of her sitting, a blonde male walked in through the door on the far side of the room, pushing a cart filled with various decanters and glassware. He left it next to the table, but not before pouring a thick red liquid from an intricate crystal decanter into a wine goblet, placing it in front of Serafina. ”Thank you, August,” she said, to which the male bowed his head deeply and left.

She turned back to Kebeche. ”Please, help yourself,” she said, gesturing towards the various wines and ales and spirits that had been left for them. ”I do hope you aren’t offended… I have not fed in some time. I prefer it from the vein, of course, but I have a reserve for times when it is not practical,” she said, picking up the glass of blood that had been poured for her. If Kebeche did not object, she took a deep drink, slowing licking the remnants from her lips as she pulled the glass away. If he seemed repulsed by the thought, she set the glass back down.

After giving him enough time to pour himself a beverage, she leaned against the corner of the sofa she sat on, drawing her legs up beside her so the peeked through the slits on the sides of her skirts. The move seemed almost deliberate, as though she wanted to give him a glimpse of what was beneath the fabric. ”We’ve talked a bit about the serious aspects of our history… but I want to know more about you,” she said. ”Not the you we have already discussed, the you of your past world… but the you now,” she added. ”Since you have come to Revaliir, what have you done with your time, other than seeking me out?” she asked, tilting her head slightly to the side as she looked at him, taking his unique appearance in once again.