Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Porthyrius
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
Sea glass crunched beneath his boots as he gazed out over the primordial sea, the breeze running invisible fingers through his black hair, tossing it against his shoulders. He watched as the sun slowly began to dip below the horizon, the daylight shifting to the sea as the twilight deepened in the sky above. This had always been one of his favorite things about Angela's realm, the sheer beauty of the day and night always meeting in the thin silver line in the horizon. 

How long had he been gone? He was no longer a God now, but still immortal and with no duties to have to attend to, time had simply blurred days together. He turned his back on the sunrise sea and twilight sky and crunched over the sea glass, back to the path that wound through the lush rainforest. The carriage was there waiting for him, and he clambered inside and relaxed against the plush wine interior. A celestial pelted cat appeared, the size of a house cat, and curled up in his lap purring. Drae absently stroked the feline that was all that remained of his deific domain, and watched as the rainforest moved passed the carriage window.  He closed his eyes for just a moment and suddenly the carriage was rolling to a stop before the great double doors of the Temple. The carriage door swung open easily, and the Tar-cat perked its head up and leapt down from Drae's lap. 

The Keeper stepped down from the carriage and looked up at the stained glass palace. The smell of the aphrodisiacal wine that bubbled from the fountain behind him filled his nose and a small smile painted his lips. Nothing seemed to change. Tar Eisalae rubbed against his leg and slowly expanded to be the size of a jaguar. Drae scratched the arcane cat behind the ears and walked up the stairs. He placed his hands on the double doors and pushed the doors open. 

Raine

Character Info
Name: Raine
Alignment: CG
Race: Rainbow Phoenix
Class: Avatar of Life and Love
Silver: 2642
“LADY EMRY PLEASE!” Raine was chasing after the toddler who was apparently a lot quicker than the avatar had ever believed. “LADY WIS!” Leading the pack was the joyful redhead who wasn’t that much older than Emry. “PLEASE! WAIT!”

As long as no one opened the doors they were fine. As long as no one… The door started to open and there was a man that Raine hadn’t seen for a very long time. Wisteria’s eyes got huge as she stopped and her giggles died down. Emry went full force into the back of Wisteria. It was followed by. “WHY DO?!” The little white-haired fury looked up at her aunt before tackling her down. The two toddlers began a raging fist fight right there. “THAT HURT!”

“NO HURT, ACCIDENT!” Wisteria roared back as she pulled at Emry’s white hair. Emry was quick to take her fangs and weaponize them on Wisteria as she bit her aunt. Wisteria let out a cry but then smacked Emry hand with her open hand. “NO BITE!”

“NO FIGHTING PLEASE!” Raine was holding up her hands. “This has all been a huge misunderstandings Little Ones… Please. You don’t want to fight in front of your father do you Wis? Or beat up your niece and Little Emry… You don’t want to bruise your aunt do you?”

“NOT HERE,” Wisteria yelled up at Raine and Drae angrily before she pulled Emry and scampered off to terrorize gods only knew what.

“…I’m so sorry. They’ve been on the run from me all morning when I mentioned baths and such. I’m Lady Angela’s new avatar, Raine. You’ve never met me but I’m Arcus’s sister. I wouldn’t take Lady Wis’s rejection of you into your heart she’s been… at that stage with almost everyone lately.” Raine bowed her head. They were still just barely under three now.

She didn’t stand very tall and she had long pink hair and rainbow eyes. She was dressed in a rather cute dress that Angela and Celeste had picked out for her. “Angela is in having tea with Lord Nemesis. This is the only chance they get to see each other on their schedules today. Would you like me to take you to her? I know… that it has been a long time since you've last seen each other.”

Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
Drae watched Wisteria and Emry and he was reminded of when his other children were that small. Part of him hurt, knowing that he had missed so much time with Wisteria and Myrra. He knelt down opening his arms to Wisteria, but she only yelled at him and Raine angrily and turned and ran back down the hall, Emry following behind her. 

Drae sighed and let his arms fall and a slightly defeated sigh escaped his lips as his stormy gaze fell to the floor. That hadn't been wholly unexpected. When Raine spoke, he looked up at her, and got to his feet again. "Well, I can't say it wasn't expected… I've been… far more absent for Wisteria than I was for the others," he admitted, clearly ashamed. "But it is lovely to meet you, Raine. I'm not sure I know Arcus either, but if you've become Angela's new Avatar, then you must be just as, or even more special than Foxglove," he said as he gently took her hand and pressed a light polite kiss to her knuckles. 

"As far as the baths are concerned, perhaps I can send Tar Eisalae to assist. He's very good with small children, and has a knack for getting them to do what is needed, especially when it comes to cleanliness." 

The celestial pelted cat regarded the human phoenix and shrank to the size of a house cat again and lightly padded down the hall after the two toddlers. 
"He'll take care of them for you. If you would be so kind as to lead me to Angela, I would be grateful!"