Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
The meeting would take place in Elysia. If she did it there no one would be overly suspicious. She, of course, let everyone but Melina and Raeguel in on it. Today would be a special day and not just because she was revealing the existence of Nemesis to Raeguel. Today she would have Raeguel meet his grandchild for the first time.

Angela held the still pink Emry in her arms. She was all wrapped up in a blanket and sleepy as she could be. Nerezza sat across the table from her watching the infant sleep with care. Lucian was here as well. They were in a morning garden with a soft sunlight and many flowers that only opened during the morning. There were many seats at the table and Angela found herself oddly at ease. “Raeguel and Melina got the letter this morning… So they should be here soon.”

Nemesis, Reaver, Sergei, and Celeste were all here as well. This was an effort to keep everything where it needed to be. Wisteria wasn’t too far as she was playing with the flowers, Angela had watchful eyes on her at all times. The girl would hug the flowers and jump in them. Giggling and laughing at the butterflies.

“Hey you, don’t be too much trouble to them,” Angela chuckled a bit as the redhead looked up at her mother and scoffed. “Attitude…” Wisteria turned away from her and continue to observe the flowers. What an interesting little one Wisteria was turning out to be.

Melina had Raeguel’s arm as they made their way into the garden. “…Oh!” Melina’s eyes were laying on the baby in her arms as Nerezza turned around and waved. “You had her!”

“We would have gotten ahold of you sooner but Nerezza was resting and Emry was a fury when she was hungry. It’s only been a few days now, she is still pink.” Angela chuckle as bit as she motioned towards the chair next to her. “Come see her Raeguel. I think you should say hello to our first grandchild.”

Nerezza went to get up but was stopped by Melina. “You shouldn’t move too much. We’ll greet you from here.” Melina hugged her and then Lucian as she sat by Raeguel once he greeted them all. She didn’t forget about Wisteria who was staring up. “Hello, Wis.”

“Hi,” Wisteria waved before going back to the flowers.

Emry let out a yawn as her blue eyes opened up to see who she was getting passed to once Raeguel sat down for her. “She has quite the personality already… Not that shocks me considering Nezzie’s personality.” Angela chuckled a bit while Nerezza scoffed next.

“Could be from Kaiser,” Nerezza chuckled now.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Raeguel

Character Info
Name: Raeguel
Race: Daywalker
Class: Radiant Knight
Silver: 836
Despite Angela's best intentions in this matter, Nemesis wasn't too sure if this was a good idea to get both sides of the same coin in one room. With Reaver, his own confidence in this idea was even less. To keep this from Raeguel in the first place was bad enough and the length was sure to make him even more crossed. The fact that his darker self was about, free from any influence of him was possibly going to throw him into a frenzy and wouldn't be shocked if murderous intent came out. But it was going to come out eventually. 

As for Raeguel, he felt terrible that he had been away for so long, missing out so much on his family, his daughter in particular since he had received news that she was not only pregnant but was possible due soon. He had returned from affairs afar and met up with Melina to go see his children and the goddess. While that happened, Lucian looked narrowly at the direction where the others were hidden for the time until the rest of the company showed up before looking at his newborn niece. "I know he met up with Melina this morning." Meanwhile, Kaiser was watching over his daughter as she resided in her grandmother's arms. All business plans and meetings had been postponed ever since Emry had been born so he could spend some time with her and Nerezza. They were the two parts of his heart and while his wife was recovering, he would see to it that he helped in caring for their daughter. 

It didn't take too long before he was met with Lucian and Kaiser and then spotted the bundle in Angela's arms. 

His heart dropped as looked onto the little baby girl that looked like Nerezza and it was definitely confirmed with how his son-in-law was looming over her. He had missed the entirety of the pregnancy and hadn't been there when she was born. "Father", Lucian noticed and greeted. "Melina. Good to see you two." 

"Ah, yes. It's been too long", Kaiser managed to speak up while mumbling cute things to his precious child. Raeguel moved closer to see her but then made his way temporary to Nerezza. "I'm so sorry, Rezza." He bent down to hug and kiss her forehead. "I should have come home sooner." He felt extremely guilty over his absence. "Emrystill only a few days old", Lucian reassured him, though it didn't help much to lighten his mood over the matter. He then moved to the chair and was given Emry. His own first grandchild, it felt surreal and when she opened up her peepers, he could see that she got something from Kaiser while the rest of her came from that of her mother. 

"Oh hush now", Kaiser retorted at his wife. Lucian rolled his eyes and pointed at his niece, "That is a hundred percent you in her. Thank the heavens there weren't two of them. The world couldn't handle that." 

"She's beautiful", Kaiser spoke softly as he cradled her closer to his chest and inhaled her scent. She was indeed a beauty, even by Sularia's standards, at least he thought it to be. 
———-

Nemesis could very well hear loud and clear the voice that belonged to the other him. Raeguel had been the DaeLuin one that made it through intact, other than the darkness that was now a God. Meanwhile, Nemesis was the dark essence that slipped away from Raeguel and took over the Revaliir counterpart of them. The two existed in a way that many couldn't have and it was still missing on how that came to be.

One thing was for sure- the two weren't supposed to meet. it was only through a mutual person that they were tied to that this was going to happen. His own wife and child were with him while Reaver stood close to the door- he would serve as the third party should things get…out of hand. The God and his Head Priest were sure that the daywalker would be overwhelmed with this discovery and with having to deal with his past. Gods, he loved Angela but this was going to be chaotic, especially with the last bit of news that was their engagement in the works. 

Reaver waited until things got a bit more comfortable before he took his leave and came over to see his light brother. Raeguel lifted his gaze as soon as he felt a new presence and saw him. "Reaver? I didn't know you were here…" 

"Of course I'd be here. I have to see my grandniece and make sure she is well, no?" He smiled tenderly and hugged Nerezza. "And also my niece as well. How are you holding up?"

The Daybreaker
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Rezza gave her father a smile and kissed him back. “It’s alright Papa I knew you were busy. We did try to find you but Mother had a lot of things on her plate.” Angela lightly kicked Nerezza under the table and it didn’t go unnoticed by Melina who only tilted her head. “But it’s like Lucy says, Emmy is only a few days old! Besides the whole pregnancy was a mess anyways.” Nerezza reassured her father.

Melina’s eyes went to Reaver as he came in. This was the other part of everything. Angela hadn’t yet told Reaver about who Melina was. Today was a day for lots of surprises the goddess guessed. “Good afternoon Reaver, it’s always a pleasure to have you about.” Angela smiled up at her future brother-in-law.

Nerezza hugged Reaver back and took a gentle size. “I’m holding up as well as I can. The baby wakes us up a lot but Kaiser is really good about getting her. He practically worships her,” the oldest twin chuckled a bit to her husband and watched her other father with Emry. “She also eats like a horse… According to Mother, her appetite is monstrous but that might be due to all the magic she has.” At least, Nerezza hadn’t been hurt by Emry’s magic like Angela had her’s.

Melina had been away from Raeguel for a long time too. She lingered by his side and watched the baby dutifully. If things moved forward this was her grandchild too… No matter how much that did sound weird to her.

“I want to thank you all for coming,” Angela cleared her throat a bit and looked Nerezza and Reaver in the eyes one by one before she moved forward. “I’ve not been quite honest with you Raeguel. I had my reasons for it but I can no longer keep things the way they are… Nor can I hide it from you.” Angela pushed her hair back nervously before she stood up.

“I want everyone to be on their best behavior… We don’t want to scare Emmy or Wis.” Wis had made her way over to Reaver now as she pulled on his pant leg. She knew him well now thanks to her mother spending time with Nemesis.

“…You can come out now.” Angela’s voice was shaky as Celeste had Sergei’s arm and Nemesis was leading the pack. Angela was in the middle of the group as if being the buffer for it all. “Raeguel, Nemesis is alive. He was propelled back into time when he split from you. I know that this might make you angry and maybe want to attack him but I want you to hear me out first.”

Angela waved her hand at Celestial who had her hands on Sergei’s shoulders standing by him. Almost as if she was ready to throw the boy back if things got out of hand. “This is Nemesis’s wife Celeste and their son Sergei…”

“Hello, Raeguel.” Celeste was meek in her tone but she was studying everything. She was small for a vaewolf but also in a protective mode.

“They’ve known about you… but I asked them to keep it a secret. It wasn’t until recently the twins found out… Actually the day Emmy was born. Nerezza had worked herself up and made herself go into labor.” Angela was being upfront and honest trying to give him as much information as possible.

Nerezza looked at Raeguel with Emry and nodded. “It’s true. He is your other half but he isn’t mad anymore like the Shiran blood made him. I wouldn’t have let Emry near him if I wasn’t sure it was safe.”

"I'll let… everyone's thoughts settle and words be said before I continue." Her eyes drifted to Nemesis's for a moment before she looked back at Emry and Raeguel. "I wasn't going to be able to hide it for a number of reasons. The biggest being that Nemesis was made a god not too long ago."

Angela's 3 God Rules
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Raeguel

Character Info
The banter between mother and daughter had always been a thing for as far as he could recall, so it wasn’t abnormal for them to act up like that in his book. Regardless of what was told to him, Raeguel still felt bad about the situation of missing Emry’s birth, but he did try to smile through it. “Of course. I’d imagine Kaiser was put through the wringer?” While the lovebirds generally got along, he could only fathom what hell his daughter brought onto him through the pain she dealt with due to the labor.

Reaver came in and greeted them only to stop suddenly once he saw a woman that looked like his long lost sister. Perhaps the change still clouded his mind a bit, and so he spoke nothing of it and turned his attention towards playing the aloof uncle. He could only hope that after everything was in the open that the secrets would wedge the family any further than it had been previously. Raeguel held Emry with absolute care in his arms, watching her being so quiet. “Geesh, another little powerhouse”, he chuckled, slowly bouncing her as lightly as he could.

Everything seemed to be going well. That was until the moment Angela started to come clean.

Raeguel looked onward, confused as hell at what she might have been hiding from him. Reaver took a nervous sigh, and it didn’t go unnoticed by his brother. “Angela…what are you talking about?” He was still rocking the baby while Reaver reached down and picked up Wis right before the chaos was unleashed.

The daywalker, the moment he saw him, just stared widely. It was as if he was looking through a reflection that existed centuries, eons even, ago. His throat dried up as Nemesis lead his family over to the group. Clearly he too didn’t seem comfortable with seeing his former self ago. A pin could have been dropped and heard with the tension between the two. Reaver felt like he needed a drink, or five while he observed this. He also knew that from the way Raeguel was, he would have surely attacked the god had Angela not put Emry in his arms. A sentiment that was shared by the daywalker the moment he glimpsed down to his granddaughter momentarily. Lucian stood close, making sure that nothing happened to his niece through this situation. Sergei couldn’t believe it once he saw the other man and looked back to his father, was clearly wasn’t amused either. All of this was head spinning.

Raeguel would keep his eyes upon the slithering snake of his former self- a murderer, a butcher, a destroyer. How many lives were lost because of this being? Having many were damaged? And yet Angela kept it all from him? Things only grew worse when he heard that this thing had not only been around his children but his granddaughter too. He bared his fangs out at the imposter but didn’t make a sound to alarm Emry. His posture did not change, but one thing was clear- he was absolutely livid with this news.

“Trust me, I care not to have to deal with you either, Raeguel”, Nemesis huffed. “We are not linked to one another by any means other than the descendants we share.” He then pointed to Reaver, “And this man. He knew as well about us.”

Raeguel’s eyes grew more crimson as they shifted over to Reaver, who cursed his luck at being at the front of the cannon now. Damn Nemesis. “Long story. I knew about him but avoided him like the plague until recently. A charming guy once you get to know…”

“I am very aware of what he is like”, he softly snapped at his brother. His mood further darkened when he heard what this beast had become, and was cursing his luck of not being able to finally vanquish it once and for all. “Father…you have to understand”, Lucian started but Raeguel cut him off, “Quiet, Lucian.” His daughter chimed in but it too went over deaf ears as he slowly rose up from his seat and handed Lucian Emry.

“You know, it wasn’t just me that killed those people or did those sinful acts, if I recall”, Nemesis shrugged as though it was nothing, but to his light counterpart, he had been trying to redeem himself and live with the burden for everything. To hear him speak so lowly of those things made Raeguel quickly take hold of the hilt to his sword, but he relinquished it only seconds later. “Are there any more secrets that you neglected to tell me?”, he spoke to Angela. He was trying to refrain from cursing her name, but with everything going on, it was certainly difficult.

Nemesis sighed and stood in front of Celeste and Sergei as a means to shield them, not that it mattered because the focus was all on him.

The Daybreaker
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Everything was going downhill the moment Nemesis stepped out. Angela sucked in a breath and held it and she was sure that Nemesis would have noticed. There was uncertainty looming over the goddess but for their family, their future family – Raeguel had to learn so there could be peace or at least the vision of peace.

Her mouth was dry and for the first time in a very long time, Angela stood silent for a moment finding her resolve. “I’m courting Nemesis.” It came out fast and her eyes were glued to Raeguel’s even with his anger she had a cool calm demeanor. “But there is something else as well. Whatever arguments about Nemesis can wait until you hear what I have to say.”

Something that only Nemesis was aware of. Her eyes looked up at Reaver and then to Melina. “Melina is this world’s Andrea’s great-granddaughter. I didn’t know about it until I was going through the family medical records. For the longest time, I had only known bits and pieces about who Andrea was. Before when I told Nemesis I was almost positive but once we started to court and he told me more… I’m now absolutely sure. Reaver, Melina is your niece.”

Melina’s lip quivered a bit as she took a step back. This was all so much for her. Her timid little heart was beating hard. “Not that I’m going to forget what I said before but that much was important to get out in the open. Melina’s family migrated from Parvpora. They were part of some ancient line of vampires that had gotten caught up in the conflict when the tree fell. Their line all but wiped itself out in insanity. They served me while I was death while they got their footing. When I shifted spheres they were devoted and gave up their dead bloodline to become humans again.”

Angela’s eyes moved to Raeguel. “Andrea was part of the clergy. I can’t remember if she had a brother in this world, she never said. For all I know, he could have died during the fall. There is family records here but I haven’t looked through them all. I just have the medical records in my memory, doctor’s habit. Andrea and her mate had almost all daughters after that. Their second eldest was Melina’s mother who died in childbirth when Melina was born.”

The goddess let out a sigh and rubbed her red hair. "Now that I've cleared the air with that tidbit… You can bring your anger and frustration at me. After all, it was I who kept things from you." Even if it was for the better that she had.

Angela's 3 God Rules
Raeguel

Character Info
If everything else didn't have an effect on him up onto now, then surely her news of "courting" the damn bastard surely did. He stood there, mouth hung low as he stared at her and then him. How was that even conceivable? He would have believed it to be a lie, but considering everything that went on, it sort of made sense. Still, he couldn't help but to look at the one that claimed to be married to Nemesis. How the hell did this work? 

He had some choice words to say, but he bit his tongue for the moment while it was Reaver's turn to be shocked. Standing there with crossed arms, his entire being dropped once the second secret was out- that the girl was a descendant of his sister, or at least this realm's version of her. The man was speechless; for years he had thought all of his family had perished but this was a sliver ray of sunlight that came upon him. Heaven's knew how Melina felt. Raeguel stood there quietly, unable to come to grasps with being sprung with this. 

The room was still and quiet for a good while, save for Angela speaking to them. 

"Well, that's something", Reaver spoke up, scratching the back of his head. "I mean…even if it was a different one, Andrea is my sister." He couldn't help but to look at Melina and quickly wipe away the tears that started to stir. 

Raeguel slowly calmed down, but he was still pretty crossed with all of this. "You think all that excuses his existence for me? If you all can live with there being two of us, then so be it. I won't be swayed to accept him that easily. God or no god, you will fall like our previous makers." 

He didn't feel right being around him, drawing the same breath of air. He was literally disgusted by Nemesis, and furthermore, at how this was kept from him for so long. Good intentions or not, he felt betrayed just the same. Raeguel shook his head and headed out towards the gardens to at least think things over and clear his mind. 

Lucian sighed and placed a hand onto his mother's shoulder while holding Emry in his other, "That went a bit better than what I thought." He looked to Nerezza, "At least he didn't make a move against him." 

Nemesis went over to Angela and kissed the back of her head and Reaver just felt so awkward now that he learned he had a blood niece after all these years. "Suppose it's weird for you too?"

The Daybreaker
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Melina was at a loss for words just as much as Reaver. She had her cousins, her aunts, and some of her second cousins as well but nothing prepared her for Reaver. Angela took a look at Raeguel and shook her head. “No, I don’t expect you to remotely accept him. I just needed to get this out.”

Nerezza nodded to her brother as Raeguel left. “Mother was right to give him Emry at first. It stopped him just enough. She knows him well.” Angela looked at both of them and let out a sigh finally. It was sort of like she had held in the breath of air until all the hostility had left.

The goddess leaned into Nemesis and closed her eyes. At least he was comforting her and recognized how uncomfortable that had actually made her. Melina looked up at Reaver and nodded. “My family for generations has lived in the temples of Angela as it’s our only way of survival. It wasn’t until Raeguel started to feed me his blood that I could leave. Thanks to Lady Angela I felt the sun for the first real time… Not that your sun isn’t great Lady Angela.”

Angela smirked a bit. “It doesn’t compare to the real thing Melina. I understand. Go, you know he needs you.” Melina nodded and took off in a hurry so she could be with Raeguel even if she were quiet the entire time.

Celeste rubbed Sergei’s shoulders before kissing his forehead. “I’ll be back.”

“Is that wise?” Angela tilted her head finally looking at the moon elf.

“He might not trust any of you but he doesn’t know me.” Celeste smiled a bit and made her way to where she sensed Raeguel. “She has a habit of springing the worst and best news.” Celeste moved to sit down on a bench nearby. “Sit with me?” She gently pat the bench.

“I understand how you feel about the whole thing. I can only imagine what he was like before the change and shift.” Her red eyes looked at Raeguel and she smiled a bit. “I can only speak for the man I’ve known for the past few thousand years. If it weren’t for him though I wouldn’t be here. I would have died in the snow a long time ago. It’s weird when you think about it. He had come to my village to eat moon elves. He was going to kill all of us I’m sure of it.” Her eyes locked with his. “But when he saw me and he saw my pain he just took me home with him. He asked a few things and was patient for the answers. It was actually Serafina, who used to be the first wife before I, that forced him to turn me. Something about stop playing with your food or turn her already. He couldn’t stand to watch the pain I was in from the curse inflicted on the moon elves.”

She sucked in her lip a bit. “Honestly, he does upset me sometimes but when I really want to take a look at him I look at Sergei and the way Nemesis has raised him. He swore up and down that Sergei would be raised better than how he was and that he would remain as innocent as possible. We’ve lost over three hundred children in our adventure of just trying to have one child survive. It was Angela who helped us have Sergei. To tell you the truth, I had thought I was useless to the family every time a child died in my womb or barely took it’s breath… I was going to exile myself but Nemesis wouldn’t have it. He told me I was worth it all and I wasn’t a failure. For as much of a monster as he can be, there is also another part of him.”

There was a chuckle now. “As for why I wished for Angela to be with Nemesis. They’ve always had the chemistry and it caused them to act out with each other. I think they could be happy together and it would stop the silly fighting they do. She was even changing the temple colors of the Bastion and he didn’t even stop her. He entertained her and sure he turned it back after she left but he let her have her whims until then. My point is: The Nemesis of DaeLuin and the Nemesis of Revaliir are just as different as you and Nemesis himself. He’s not a murderer without reason and where we come from it is a requirement that we stay on our toes as such but we don’t go out of our way to kill. We protect our family and we protect Sergei, our legacy. I’ve seen him almost in tears over Nerezza and Lucian and not being allowed near them. Angela did what she could to bridge the gap without letting him near. He was in denial for the longest time that he didn’t need to be because they had you… but you could see it on his face when he thought he was alone. His heart hurt and it wasn’t something I could fix.”

Angela's 3 God Rules
Raeguel

Character Info
Raeguel was mentally foaming at the mouth still, learning all that hogwash about how Nemesis was not only accepted by his friend in a coming marriage but also that he had been chosen to be a god. That monster’s dream had finally been fulfilled, and with that power, there was no doubt that he would completely abuse such authority without a whim. And they were all blind to this- Angela, their children, Reaver…

But he couldn’t do anything about it now. The marriage was consensual, at least to his understanding, and with his new status, he would have to wait until Nemesis fell to do something. It was frustrating the more he thought about it as he paced about the gardens. Perhaps this was the perfect punishment for him because of his past transgressions. Everything he did to go against the natural order of the world was all coming back to haunt him now. Perhaps he deserves this cruel reality.

He felt Celeste’s presence prior but didn’t acknowledge it until she spoke up. At first, he ignored her but eventually turned his head to face her. While Nemesis couldn’t be trusted any more than a wolf could be with sheep, his wife was someone he hadn’t dealt with before. He wasn’t completely sure whether she was in the same category as her “husband”. If he went by the history of those that fiend had sired, he would have sooner left, but he reluctantly sat down beside her. He was still clearly fuming but he tried to not take it out on her as much as possible.

“The man had a way with swaying others, even to this day I’d imagine. I can’t speak on whether he could actually love or if its an act that even fooled him.” If anything, he would have said that she was simply his latest obsession in a long line of them. Andrea, Azrail, Zora, Neveah…. There was love for each of them and yet Nemesis had a habit of being consumed by them and the line was often burred. Of course, he wasn’t going to be disrespectful to her face, so he spared the bluntness of his words. “If anything, he probably saw…what happened to him…us, that happened to you. Alone in the world with nothing left for you but death’s cold embrace.”

No matter how much he had changed, looking at him was like looking at a reflection that he didn’t want to see. But everyone that was near and dear to him wanted to accept both sides, something that unnerved him greatly. In his mind, he was the one true being and Nemesis was a leech. When she spoke of how he was raising Sergei, his lips dropped into a deep frown. He remembered his own upcoming, and his own father wasn’t the kindest ones out there. If not for his own self-serving ambitions, then Raeguel wouldn’t have been sent down the road fate had in stored. The more she spoke, the more conflicted he was starting to become. It would have been hypocritical of him to not see the darker self as bettering himself, but at the same time, he knew how deceptive and cunning he could be.

The twins would have been better off with one father, and as much as it seemed that Nemesis was trying…in Raeguel’s mind, he was the rightful one. Again, he was reserve in his thoughts and held his tongue. Leaning his head onto a hand, his eyes changed back to their golden hue. “If you all think that’s this relationship between the three of you is wise, then I can’t stop you. If the twins want for him, then I can’t stop them. But a part of me will not, cannot accept his being. I will be civil, but that’s where my generosity ends.” He spoke each word as calmly as he could muster.

The Daybreaker
Celeste

Character Info
Name: Celeste Volkov
Alignment: LE
Race: Vaewolf
Class: Alpha Female
Silver: 1125
Celeste chuckled a bit and nodded. “I can see where you would say that. You are after all a piece that was the whole Nemesis. When digging into his psyche I was able to find that he did love but he was also conflicted with it as well due to his life choices. He finally broke down and admitted that perhaps he did love Angela this whole time. Getting them to open up and talk to each other was rough… He even admitted that he wasn’t the best person and that he was wrong for her in DaeLuin.” Her red eyes looked at him and she offered a smile. “However, his words don’t sway me. I almost killed him when I was pregnant with Sergei. He cheated on me when he was hurting from Sera leaving our relationship. So I bitch slapped him, screamed ancient elvish at him calling him all the names under the sun, and banished him from his own house. He stayed outside where I could see him for two weeks.”

She tilted her head. “Then to make it up to me he put a gaes on himself so if he cheats on me he will die. Sure, he is a god now but he wouldn’t risk Sergei or me. Both of you have grown into who I believe you were meant to be.”

Celeste sighed a bit and shook her head. “I don’t believe it’s possible for you to accept each other not fully. The only reason he’s not doing anything is because Angela flat out asked him not to. He is very thoughtful when it comes to what would hurt her or the twins. Despite what he will or won’t tell you. I know that he also is willing to share Angela with others because he can’t be with her at all times. It took a lot of him sucking up his pride to do what would make her happy. Also, I’ve seen her change his entire temple color scheme and he didn’t even bat an eyelash until after she was done and had left.”

The moon elf got up and turned to Raeguel. “I want to show you something but you can’t laugh. I’ll be right back.” She walked off and only to checked to make sure he was still on the bench. Her form shrunk and she came back out with her dress hanging off of her. She was holding it up and attempting to fix it. “This is why we couldn’t have children.” Her form was so small and dainty as she stared at her husband’s light half. “Moon elves age at a significantly different rate compared to most. I was sixty when he turned me. He blames it on himself for not waiting but he’s always been impatient about certain things. It was Angela who granted me a bigger form for Sergei. For the record, Sera told Nemesis to ‘Turn the midget or stop playing with your dinner’. Want to talk about such cold-hearted words from a woman who I see as a sister now.” She chuckled and sat by him looking up at the stars.

“I was more cunning and devious than he was about all this. His actions are being worn on his sleeve as always. The man has never been able to lie to me. I don’t think I want any more children after Sergei and Angela is the perfect answer to all the unlimited children and grandchildren I could want. I’m sure Nemesis has figured out my angle in all of this. I love Emry, the twins, and especially little Wis. I almost killed Nemesis when I was in labor with Sergei. Think I threw a whole bookcase at him. Angela was almost on the floor laughing.”

Celeste kicked her feet while sitting on the bench. That pleased her a lot more than having her feet planted. “Right now, Nemesis is moving the ocean for Angela to comfort her. She loves you too maybe not in the same way but you are one of her best friends. I’m sure it hurt her a lot to hide it from you. It’s taken a long time for me to understand Angela as a person. Nemesis told me that he couldn’t even understand her in all these years but after poking and eroding her… Angela isn’t really all that complicated of a person. So please don’t be angry with her. This was, in her own way, the way to protect you and Nemesis. The two people she loved but could never really tell. I think it would break her heart to have to choose between the two of you.”

She paused for a second and chuckled. "Though Nemesis would get jealous. It's not the same kind of love. He's going to have to learn to deal with that jealousy if he's going to be out with public with a woman like her. I may be beautiful in my adult form but Angela is another type of woman altogether. So Nemesis is in his own hell in a way." She winked and began to laugh at her own joke.

"How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads, to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams."
—Bram Stoker, Dracula

Volkov Family Info
Celeste's History
Raeguel

Character Info
A piece of Nemesis? He couldn’t help but look at her dimwittedly. If anything, Nemesis was a part of him. He had existed long before that nightmare reared his head. He wasn’t too keen on listening to her speak of Nemesis loving Angela, making the pit in his stomach grow. It was awkward as hell for him to sit there and comprehend this relationship, or more so the flowering of it. Of course, he knew that it was very possible that Nemesis did love her because a part of him did as well. His reaction only shifted when she went over the part where Nemesis stumbled in his marriage (something that he wasn’t surprised to hear), but the aftermath did leave him stunned for a moment. Nemesis wasn’t one to let anyone tell him what to do or submit willingly, so to hear that she was capable of getting away with a lot without consequences was astonishing.

But something even more amazing was told to him. “As loyal as he could seem, a gaes was something far from my imagination to wield. I suppose you are right about that then.”

A scoff couldn’t be helped though, “I’m sure that eventually, the suitors he deems annoying will disappear somehow. I doubt that you’d be surprised by that any more than I would though.” Despite him promising, it was farfetched to believe that he’d be completely benevolent in that regard- Nemesis was know for his jealousy. “I won’t seek him only because it’s pointless. Even if he wasn’t a god, I wouldn’t hurt Angela or the children like that, no matter how sickened I am.” He was honest in that, and now that he learned that he actually had a wife and child, he couldn’t bear to leave them without their pillar. Even if it was a former deranged murderer.

While he was thinking that over, Celeste left for a bit and he sat there waiting. Maybe she was going to go get Angela or, god forbid, Nemesis, but instead, when she came back, he had to take a double look. Raegeul, in rare form, was speechless as he witnessed Celeste, a hell of a lot tinier. He couldn’t believe that this was her real form or that Nemesis had taken her as a wife. It wasn’t that he didn’t think she was good enough- it was just that Nemesis was fickle with who he took in as lovers. “So tiny…”, he breathed out, still making heads and tails out of this. Despite her stature, Celeste seemed to embodied what Nemesis loved in a woman, particularly being independent, cunning and slightly devious in her own regard. Perhaps more so than what she let on. It was actually a bit disturbing to him to consider the idea that she was much more troublesome than her spouse. But he could see why she had revealed this form to him- and how much Nemesis and Angela cared over her.

“Why are you telling me all of this? To see him in a different light?” He sighed and rubbed at his temples. “I’m sure it did hurt her and I understand why she kept it from me for so long. I doubt that we will both be at the same gatherings or what have you. As I said, I’ll be good for the sake of the rest of you, but that’s all I will promise. He won’t have to worry about me getting in the way- I do not feel that way about her, and besides, I have Melina. The poor woman probably shellshocked with the other secret kept from us.” With his mind more clear, he figured that he should go back and at least check on her and Reaver, even though he was still on his list of people he was angry with. “I won’t hold a grudge against her; she’s the mother of my children and saved me from the abyss. The least I could do is let her be happy.”

The Daybreaker