Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Rain on the Petals of a Rose [GO] [R]
Serci

Character Info
Name: Serci
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Merc
Silver: 3146
Serci slowly made his way to Angela’s quarters in Eylsia. Many of the clergy stopped their various tasks to gawk at Serci’s attempt at a hair cut, but a smile remained on his face. Although, these days the smile was just for show and the usual beam that it held no longer illuminated his face. He found his way the large ornate doors and hesitated before knocking. Tears began to well up in his eyes, his face ran hot as swallowed a lump that formed in his throat. He closed his eyes, composing himself before lightly rapping on the door with the back of his hand. He didn’t announce his self, Angela would know who it was on the other side due to their link. He heard a response and hesitantly entered.

“It’s been awhile, Angela.” Serci said somberly. In the dim lighting, he could see Angela’s face stained with tears. Her eyes were red and puffy, her hair a tattered a mess. He made his way to Angela who was sitting on the bed, kneeling before, giving his best attempt at a smile towards her. “We can talk, if you want.” He whispered, taking her soft hand in his own with a gentle grip. “I’ve been worried about you. We all have.”
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
The goddess knew he was there the moment he had stepped foot into her domain. One could even say she knew the moment he thought about it. This last fight had taken it out of all of them. Serci was hit the hardest perhaps because of his ties to his matron goddess. After the knocks she just sat there in a rather unusual silence. She very well couldn’t ignore one of the most supportive people she had… Could she? “Come in Serci.”

“A long while,” she looked up at him. Her green and red eyes were popping more than normal thanks to the bloodshot red around them. Her face was unusually colored and her hair hadn’t even been bothered with. She was a wreck and she knew it. She had a blanket wrapped around herself and she was just wearing a plain old night dress underneath. She didn’t know how long it had been since she had held a conversation.

He took her hand and she let her thumb rub his skin gently. He was looking so brave towards her as she tried to hold a smile towards him. It didn’t work as she let the tears come again. “I know. I can’t get the feeling of blood off my hand.” The goddess wrapped herself around her champion and she burrowed her head into his shoulder. “I just need more time than is allotted to me.” She choked it out. She consciously made the door slam shut before she closed her eyes and just sat still. “You have suffered far more than myself… Because I cannot compose myself. For that I am sorry my most faithful.”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Serci

Character Info
Name: Serci
Alignment: LN
Race: Human
Class: Merc
Silver: 3146
Serci choked a sob when he heard the agony in Angela’s voice. She seethed pain, it was apparent in every way. When she fell into his arms, Serci wrapped his arms around her frail body. Tears began to spill slowly from his eyes as the conscience thought entered his mind that it was the first time he cried in front of her. He brought in his arms to bring Angela into a hug, whispering into her ear. “You are not allocated a certain measurable time to mourn. Grief can not be measured, Angela.” He said fiercely. He pulled back from the embrace, meeting her tear streaked face with his own as smile wavered. He silently desperately concentrated on keeping the smile for Angela’s sake. He grabbed Angela’s hand, helping her onto her bed. He took a seat next to her, placing an arm around her shoulder and pulling her into him.

“I am suffering no more than the rest of Revaliir, Ang. We all are trying to process this in our own ways.” A frail hand found its way to a loose strand above his eye, twirling it, letting it bob up and down absentmindedly. “You lost a sister, my goddess. The other side of the coin, you once told me.” He paused, to link eyes with her. “It is only natural.” He pulled himself off the bed and made his way in front of her. “I keep thinking if I had only did as she asked in the woods… If it would have helped…” He said, barely audible. His mind going to the last place he had seen Dalanesca alive caused his body to convulse, breaking the forged smile on his porcelain face. The anguish could be heard in between his loudend sobs. He didn’t even know if Angela knew he had confronted Dalanesca, hours before her death, but he continued his confession. “I can't help but think that If I struck her down, as she asked, It would spare you the pain of….” Serci collapsed onto the floor with a sudden sob as he looked up at the ceiling on his knees. He cried out in sorrow letting his cries fill the room.

He feel forward, resting his forehead on Angela’s lap as he softened his voice. “I am so sorry, Angela.” He whispered between sobs. “She was my teacher. I couldn’t bring myself to kill her. I should’ve carried that burden.” He took a moment to compose his self, before standing up and taking the seat next to her. “The light that I cling to in this terrible time is her death wasn’t in vain. Little Wisteria is with us, healthy and well.” He took a moment to focus on the small amount of time he had spent guarding the silent child and a genuine smile brightened his face. “How has she been doing?”