Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Only the Expert can [GO]
Akira

Character Info
Name: Akira Sno
Alignment: CG
Race: Fox demon
Class: Curious child/ Venomancer
Silver: 1016
Normally docile creatures turned aggressive. It all started from a single accident, which caused a lot of chaos and destruction to the child’s efforts. Great efforts from many parties finally calmed things down, and her pets became manageable once more. However, half trampled into the ground, Akira was mortified to find her friend progressively shrinking. Neera was the size of a young fox, still in the form of a dragon, when her size stabilized.

There was too much blood pooled around the puca, and Akira’s heart seized. With tears in her eyes, the child knelt into the crimson liquid, hands hovering over her friend as she tried to heal. No progress was made, and the child sobbed. She scooped the dragon up, cradling it close. ”I got you, Neera.” The child pulled unicorn statuette out of her pouch and placed it on the ground. ”Sparkle, I need you.” In a mere moment, with glittery smoke that would normally dazzle the child, a beautiful unicorn stood before her, bowing its head at her.

Akira clammered upon the back of the unicorn, taking great care with Neera. ”Akira need expert healer, Sparkle.” Her voice was soft, ready to crack even at this level. A string appeared on Akira’s finger, reminding her of the heart string ribbon that ties her to Larka and Celeste. She urged the unicorn into a fast gait, galloping across the land as they followed the string. Whatever was at the end of it had to be able to help Neera!

So many flashes of color and rainbows past through her vision. At barely seven years old, she would love to stop and explore this beautiful place. But Akira needed Neera, and she could not allow the puca to perish so easily. Sparkle continued, past a rainbow beach, through a garden she could not even describe, and deep into a hot jungle. The unicorn came to a stop before the entrance of the grand building, that Akira would have spent hours in awe over in normal circumstances. Instead, she slid off and ran into the palace. ”Help me! Please, Mother Goddess! Help me!” Her screams seemed to echo as she collapsed to her knees, and began to sob into the dragon’s wings. ”Please,” she begged forlornly in a much softer tone.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
The staff of the palace was startled by the little girl who ran in. It was Angela who appeared and the whispered ceased. “What is it little one?” She could see the dragon that was in her arms and Angela approached to scoop the dragon up. Soft magic surged into the dragon revealing its true form. “Worry not Little One. I will help you.”

Angela reached out a hand and pat the girl’s white hair. Carrying the creature Angela made sure to keep life in its body as she looked back to make sure Akira was following. “This way.” Her voice was gentle as they made it into her infirmary. “This is a nasty little wound,” Angela laid the puca down and messed with some medicine on the shelves. “As long as you are in my realm this life will not falter.”

The Goddess worked her magic or rather lack of it as she began to work on the puca’s wounds. The redhead was silent as she worked but it was sound of her work that filled the hall aside from any noises that Akira made. Angela needed this quiet to work as she mended the wounds. Sparks of magic would fly once in a while but most of the healing that Angela did was using her own brews. “This creature will be fine… but Little Child of Xunatar… How did this happen?” She could see it on Akira’s aura. She knew the Kitsune well.

“Dry your eyes now.”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Akira

Character Info
Name: Akira Sno
Race: Fox demon
Class: Curious child/ Venomancer
Silver: 1016
"Neera, she's hurt." Akira allowed the goddess to take the puca from her. She watched, teary eyed as Neera's true form was revealed. The child truly had no words to describe the creature she had grown to love. "Thank you, Mother." With each step Angela took, Akira took three. It was assured that Neera would not die, so long as they remained in the realm of the goddess.

For the duration of Angela's work, Akira's head hung low. She was ashamed, feeling that it was entirely her fault. Yet, her eyes peeked from under her lashes, watching the magic sparks. Her entire demeanor lit up at the announcement of Neera's recovery, and immediately deflated as if she wanted to hide. Of course another god would know, especially one that knew her father. "You see… Nickle likes to be fed first, but Akira was needed by the fairy dragons. Nickle went mad, and then the ghosts got agitated, and all the animals got upset… And Neera just try to calm everyone down with me…"

The child slowly approached and ran a gentle finger down Neera's cheek. "Akira couldn't heal her. Akira sorry I couldn't stop them. Can Akira ask a question?" Her big golden eyes peered up at the goddess. She had beautiful red hair, and eyes almost exactly like Celeste's own. "How do you know daddy? Is it easy to see I'm his? Are you two friends? Will you help me be a better healer?" For being a child of darkness and chaos, she was far too innocent, and bubbly. Her questions poured one after the other, barely leaving any chance to breathe.