Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Finding lost memories
JulietGrace

Character Info
Name: Juliet Grace Coventry
Alignment: CG
Race: Vampire
Class: Vampire
Silver: 66
Juliet appeared to the goddess temple, she never spoken to a higher power, maybe because she didn't believe in them or maybe it was self-doubt. All she knew is she needed guidance more then ever and who more to get such help then from Angela. She slowly walked in a bit scared and nervous. Juliet had no clue what to say, she lost all her memories of her previous life due to being turned. All she could honestly remember was being shot by an arrow and the next minute becoming a blood sucking vampire. 
Juliet set an offering down of a special rose, that she surprisingly kept alive for Angela. She slowly spoke with calm "Goddess Angela..I need some guidance..wisdom..anything..at this point.." she honestly felt stupid. Maybe the goddess was too busy but she had to at least try. "All I know..is I was killed by an arrow..everything else is a blur..my memories..all gone.." it was more of a plea to remember anything even of her family.

Juliet Grace
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
Angela was in the middle of some intense healing classes with a bunch of new recruits when the calling came. It was a single weakish prayer that seemed to stand out to her. There were always prayers but this one was within the walls of her temple. As a goddess, she received many of these very same prayers but she could not possibly answer them all. She was still mortal at heart and operated as such. “I shall return please continue with your work. Independent study if you finish with this project.”

The goddess’s work garb changed as did her appearance to one more intact. She looked less overworked with her long red tresses down and a beautiful green gown on her body. Her eyes watched this newest adventurer to her temple for a moment or two before she approached. Her bare feet made some noise against the floor as she subtly announced her arrival.

“Wisdom and guidance are what we gods are supposed to be here for… Isn’t it? Though some of us may offer the wrong help… That is what makes each of us different for our natures are different.” Angela sat on top of a bench not far from the girl and patted it. “Sit. We will discuss what I can and cannot tell you. Be aware that I can reveal all but whether or not you are ready for such a thing is up to you. I will not reveal things that would break you. I will not heal your mind from that. All I can do is set you on the path you need to be. Is that acceptable?”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
JulietGrace

Character Info
Name: Juliet Grace Coventry
Race: Vampire
Class: Vampire
Silver: 66
Juliet walked over and sat down by the goddess "I'm ready for what you can and can't tell me, some is better then not knowing. All I know is the fact I was turned, my memories gone..do you know why such a person would erase such memories? Of my family and friends..all I know is how I died..that much was clear.." she smiled a little at the goddess. "I'm ready for guidance from you.." 

Juliet Grace