Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > A little one gives himself [GO] [Questing]
Raven Natas Bliidscythe

Character Info
Name: Ravus Currekk
Alignment: CN
Race: Drow-halfling
Class: Sniper rouge paladin monk sorcerer samurai
Silver: 67
Ravus Currekk the Wandered Lost Little One the Unknown Unwanted Son comes forth into Elysia seeking a purpose set quest in hopes of finding perhaps if The Mother is willing to gift a sword that in the taking of a life might give that life, so long as it still had at least the tiniest of glimmers of good light still in it's soul, a chance to begin again and do good rather than evil, especially if the one using it to take that life does so with forgiveness in their heart and forgiving words upon their lips being spoken aloud. Ravus Currekk dressed in black armor weapons and all other items besides the clothing and coat which he currently wore being left outside so as not to distract him from his fervent prayer went down on both knees and prayed the following, " Mother, I, Ravus Currekk, taking the calling of the Wandered List Little One and the Unknown Unwanted Son, come now into the temple in search of your blessing on a quest if ye are willing to bestow such quest, In doing this quest it would be the gift I search for through the quest, a sword with the power to give life in the taking of life for an evil doer to have a second chance so long as there is still at least the tiniest glimmer of the light of good remaining in the soul of that person whose life is being taken and so long as the taker of that life is truly forgiving of the soul of that person and says so aloud. This gift quest I ask of you Mother that I may serve a more meaningful purpose in the world
"

For the love cometh I and the judging ye go