Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Magical Mishap [P, R]
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
It was just one of those days. Magic was running rampant in Tar Eisalae and in Elysia, which was just wrong. He was the God of Magic, he should have been able to handle it. But with Myrra's due date rapidly approaching, she was proving to be just like her brother Rohan. Rohan had been singing in the womb, and had been able to shift at an incredibly young age. Now Myrra hadn't even entered the world and she was proving she had an extreme talent with magic. 

As said, that was creating problems. And being so close to the due date, Angela was definitely in one of her moods. This particular morning, they were having a rather heated discussion about Poppy and her proclivity towards violence on Lark. Anglela was about to make a snappy retort to him when a sudden violent onslaught of sneezes struck. Magic was suddenly flung out in a ripple from Angela, and struck Drae full force. The effect was a shocking one. 

Drae could feel that something had changed. As a matter of fact, he looked around, and noticed a couple items in the room had changed color. Specifically all things that had been black at one point. His clothes hadn't been affected, but he turned and glanced at the vanity mirror. 

"NO! NO! NO!"

His cries echoed across both realms. Reflected back at him was himself, but his hair was bright pink.

Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
“Pops is way too violent dear you have to talk to her…” Her temper was on the rise when they started to go back and forth. Finally, she lost it and had a sneeze leave her. It was different from the others so she knew it would be bad. She rubbed her nose softly and realized that the room was changing colors. Soon she looked up and there was a snort that left her lips as she started to laugh. “Don’t panic love…”

Too late. She waved off the clergy who came in and she went over to Drae. “It could honestly be worse dear… At least the color looks good on you.” She frowned a bit and shook her head. “No more fighting but we have to talk to Poppy before the baby is born. I don’t want her to take it out on Myrra.” Not that she thought she would but Angela did have her worries. “Badger just has too much beast blood in her without the affliction.” She straightened out Drae’s shirt. “Have you tried turning it back?”

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Porthyrius

Character Info
Name: Adraejen "Drae" Porthyrius
Alignment: CN
Race: Half Elf Were Bear
Class: Blade Pact Warlock of the Fiend
Silver: 49802
Drae looked from the mirror to Angela, the look on his face one of absolute horror. "It does NOT look good one me," he said flatly, his voice borderline a bear's roar. He sighed and rubbed his face, completely frustrated at the magical outburst, his lack of being able to control his unborn daughter's magic, and the discussion at hand. "At this rate, I doubt Myrra will have any trouble with Poppy. She'll probably just be able to teleport away if Poppy starts getting too rough," Drae grumbled as he pulled at his now passion fruit pink hair, trying to force magic back through it to return it to its normal color. His hair flashed six different other shades before returning to the same alarming hue. He buried his face in his hands, completely exhausted. 

"I'm the God of fucking Magic and I can't even undo my unborn daughter's enchantment… I can hear Xunatar and Lokir now," he said in a dramatic mock despair. He looked at his wife, so round and pregnant and just fed up. So absolutely adorable, and he felt like he was an absolute wreck. He had been after chasing his reincarnations across both continents and temples. That had been a royal pain to get sorted out. But it had explained a couple things about his and Angela's relationship and why they had worked out so well so fast. 

He walked over to her and put his head on her shoulder. "Can she just come already… I don't know if I can deal with much more of these shenanigans," he said with a sigh.