Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > Reform. Recall. Reclamation. [P/R]
Kalyani

Character Info
Name: Kalyani LaNora
Alignment: CN
Race: Elf/Rosenite
Class: Seer/Gypsy
Silver: 2114
“I KNOW MORE THAN YOU REALIZE,” she snapped at him. However, she had no time to tell him or to even react before the backhand happened. There were distinct claw marks on her face nothing that couldn’t heal correct nor did it severely pain her. What hurt more was the fact the action happened. Her amber eyes trembled a bit and for a split second, she was lost.

Before she could come to terms with it or understand that she had pushed him too far the gating took her from her spot. The grass still pressed down in the shape of her feet. She didn’t know where she was going and frankly, she didn’t care. She had left the wagon and Sehr in his possession whether that be a heartfelt reaction or not.

She fell to her knees in tears. “Stand up Kalyani,” it was a stern voice and when she did look up green eyes stared back. “It’s not like you to be like this.” The voice was so loving and caring but that was the Mother for you. Angela pulled her up onto her feet. She was transported quietly to the clinic where Angela patched her up.

“I didn’t thin—”

“Aaryona told me. You shouldn’t have pushed hard but at the same time… These things happen. Lycanthropy isn’t anything to sneeze at… Nor is it correct to tell someone just to get over like I know you did.” Kalyani winced a bit and started to cry. It must have been a sorry sight to see.

“I just wanted to help him, Angela… He was so stuck.”

“It is a journey he has to do on his own. The past we deal with makes us who we are. No one can force us to live the path we need to be on… However, I think that his actions tonight will make him the man he needs to be.” There was a gentle smile. “Now sleep… You look terrible when you cry.” Angela waved her hand and the woman fell asleep on the clinic bed. “It’s so unlike you to cry tears for anyone…” Angela whispered softly.

The Runaway Gypsy Queen
Feel her power, feel her music
Ooc: Brittlez Main: Angela Rose
Aegis

Character Info
Name: Zanar Arowin
Alignment: TN
Race: Werebear
Class: Deity
Silver: 10002
“She used magic to get away..”

He did not sleep at all during that night, he had cleaned himself up and bandaged his wounds and kept saying that phrase over and over again. For he did not know if she did that with a purpose or just wanted the fastest way to get away from the beast, she knew that he could track her that way. He kept his hope up that she wanted Zanar to find her…and Zanar alone.

This is exactly what he had done, leaving Sehr with enough food while he got tail of the aether hers. Yet when he set foot again on Parvpora he seemingly lost her trail. Yet, as he was bringing up his hand to rub his forehead he noticed a red string starting to appear on his finger. “What is this?” As he reach for it he was seemingly whisked off by some sort of magic.

He could feel himself moving, looking down he made sure to keep his grasp on the string that had brought him here. He had a feeling that it was needed more than anything. He looked at the darkness around him but couldn’t see anything and his aura sight just blinded him, as if preventing him from using it in this realm.  Auroras finally started to manifest themselves in the darkness, yet in all of this, he felt nothing but a calming bliss.

The swirled past him as the air they left in their wake, was peaceful and reassuring. In his mind though, Zanar felt like he knew this feeling before. Another swirl of bright color passed through him and the feeling was far stronger than before. “It can’t be…” He said to himself softly. More and more auroras came by him and it finally made him realize what they were.

“You all are a dead…how, what is this?” It was getting too much for him to bear, why were their souls calm? Why were they giving a reassuring air to him? He wanted out and squeezed the hand with the red string tightly almost as if to plead to it to get him out. “Please..” he whispered as one last final wisp came by, and the one that brought the tears to his again.

He appeared on a beach, tears welled in his eyes. “You all never once blamed me….never once. You fought on, and tried to live.” He said to himself as he squeezed his hand nails almost cutting into his own flesh. “Zanar..you were so young…and still.”

“God damn goddess…I should’ve known she would come here. Thank you…”

Zanar is the God of The Endless Hunt and Boundless Wilds

Zanar's God Powers are as Followed:
i. Can Track Anything in the world, no matter where they may go.
ii. Can see and strike the weak points of his prey, allowing for a clean kill
iii. Can use the ability of any beast of the wild, or give that ability to another.
Limited GM of my character is always allowed!
Angela Rose
Deity
Administrator

Character Info
Name: Angela Rose-Volkov
Alignment: CG
Race: Rosenite
Class: Goddess/Herbalist/Advisor
Silver: 17895
“The souls of the past can be enlightening sometimes we need to face what we lost in order to move forward.” Angela’s voice rang through the realm before she stepped out from the forest. She had a parasol as she blocked the heavy sunlight from her. She watched the waves as they created many, many creatures. “You might be careful of damning me Zanar Arowin.” Angela gave him a wink and moved forward so she could grab onto his arm and tote him along.

“It’s the only place she would go instinctively. She can’t go back to Sularia. You two are fighters, always have been. She didn’t run away because you terrified her. Why don’t you ask her? Find out why?” Angela held onto his arm a bit tighter. “You know Kalyani lost her whole family during the war a long time ago… Back when half-elves were accepted by their elven brethren. She was pretty much dead in the water had it not been for Bryony. Kalyani’s uncle was in a relationship at the time with Bryony… of course during the attack he died too. Her whole accepting family gone. So Bryony packed Kalyani up from the orphanage and took her. It was the least Bryony thought she could do for her lover.”

Angela gave him a sad smile. “Desert skirmishes are normal so we have no way of knowing who or what caused the attack. Kalyani has always been our fighter though. Sure she isn’t allowed back in Arri but she made that choice. For her Arri while beautiful is full of bad memories for her. The last time her family laughed… The last time she saw them… Everything. She doesn’t want to be there and for a long time, she was angry too. I know she is bossy and I know she probably yelled at you a lot but she was trying to help you in her own way.”

She dragged him through the woods to a little-secluded place. Kalyani was knelt down with some bird feed. There were little songbirds eating from her hand. The marks of what he had done still on her face. “She doesn’t know you are here…” Angela whispered to him and shoved him forward.

OOC: Brittlez the lovable Head Admin and Server Mom
IC: Angela is The Weaver of Life and Love.
Angela's 3 God Rules
1. Angela can create a garden of protection and healing around her on command.
2. Angela has supreme control over her domains and can trump the efforts of all others.
3. Angela can bestow her blessing upon the earth, accelerating the growth and vitality of all life present.
Aegis

Character Info
“A Leader should’ve been with their comrades, instead of going into town to get the money. I escaped the hellfire trying to give my comrades the pay for our victory…I always thought their souls would resent me, even the children who were in the camp.” He replied to the goddess as she approached him and teased him with the damning comment. He knew better than to actually damn a god, he never even blamed death for taking his men from him. “Comrades..no family.”

“We are kindred spirits it seems then, maybe that’s why we grew close. She never spoke much of her past, yet it is the same for me.” The words he spoke were true, both never really spoke much of their past. All she knew was that he was tortured by the group that killed his band of mercenaries and that he was the sole survivor. “I still struck out at her, even if she didn’t flee here out of terror. That’s not me, I have never harmed a woman. But this is something I need to speak with her about.”

They came to a clearing as Angela spoke more of Kaylani. There was so much he didn’t know, so much that they should’ve discussed. When had they the time though? It was job after job, never a moment to be together as them. He looked back to say something as Angela pushed him out more, but the goddess was gone, and he just let out a sigh.
He approached and got a look of the wounds he had caused, and it made him cringe himself, and even more disgusted at what he did. His footsteps were heavy and the rustle of his long overcoat didn’t help to hide his approach, but the birds did not falter, still eating the feed that she was giving them. He sat down behind her with his back to her, thinking of the words to say.

“I feel like I should apologize, but I know that damn well won’t be enough. It won’t heal the scar that it made on you,” he said meaning both the one on her heart and her skin, “I would never strike out like that ever. The beast was loose..and you were just trying to soothe my soul when I had no one else. So please even though I may not deserve it. Please forgive me.” Those were the initial words that he had to say.

“You left with magic, when you knew what I can do. You escaped here of all places and not out of fear it seems…so why? Was it for me to face my demons because of what you knew Angela was capable of?”

iii. Can use the ability of any beast of the wild, or give that ability to another.
Kalyani

Character Info
“No sweet one… Most understanding souls are not like that. Unfortunate events always show the way when souls enter the Soul-Stream. They learn the truth and they think you have suffered enough. Most of the souls that have perished have moved on and been reborn but those that had waited for you… They wanted you to know it wasn’t your fault.”

Angela listened to him and smirked. “You’ll find out more when you two talk I’m sure.” Before long Angela had vanished and pushed him around.

Kalyani heard him coming but she ignored him just a bit longer so she could prepare herself for his words. He found her after she left the trace. A tsk left her mouth as he apologized to her but probably not because of how he was. She sat still so the birds would remain and eat from her hands. “You’ve had forgiveness since you did it.” Her voice was low and soft as not to disturb the birds. “I pushed way too hard instead of being more understanding about it. Even though you would never normally do it I know that lycanthropes… often lose control. You had so much anger in your heart and I knew that… Instead of asking why I just told you to deal with it better. That puts me at fault just as much as you.” Finally, she turned her head at him and smiled.

“To be honest I was just trying to gate away. When I gated Angela caught my magic and pulled me here. She must have caught the magic scent… Not only that but I rarely leave Sehr. Angela said that she knew about it from Aaryona so she most likely knew what to do even if I didn’t. I am a crappy seer in that aspect. I couldn’t even save you…” She let her eyes slit as she looked back down to the birds.

“I knew you would follow me though. You aren’t the sort of person who would just leave it at that. I knew you would feel bad but in that instance, I just panicked and let the magic take me. I had pushed too hard. Lovers are supposed to be more understanding aren’t they?”

Finally, she let the birds go and she dumped the seed from her hand so she could stand up. “The marks will heal by the way… Angela thought it would serve me right to let them heal normally. I need to remember that you were only human and much more stubborn than I.” She took his hands in hers and chuckled at how large they were compared to her own. "I am not mad at you because I understand if I could have lashed out like that I would have at Bryony in an instance but she always managed to restrain me. Scary woman that she is."

The Runaway Gypsy Queen
Aegis

Character Info
He couldn’t help but be stunned a little that she had already forgiven him at that moment. Any other person would have just left him for good. He listened to her explanation and felt relief in his heart when she flashed him that smile, even with the wounds he caused he healed him a little on the inside just to see that. “Both at fault, I guess you could say we were,” He replied, “I was just your normal everyday human, whose life seemed so short. And then I was given this curse or blessing. My life was changed…and no more did it all seem so short. I should’ve listened to you just as much, but I let the veil of darkness descend on me.”

He shook his head at her words. “But you have, and you know that. You were the one who didn’t let me bleed out in the forest after my escape. You were the one who took me in and bandaged my torn body, you saved me from that and I believe with your help you will save me from this as well.” He ran his thumb over the red heartstring on his finger and chuckled a little. The gods can’t always appease everyone, but they do know how to work their domains when it is needed.

“We should be fortunate that you did gate, for me to follow and for Angela to pick up your aether. This will help heal the both of us, as I have confronted those who I thought I let down, only to find out they are still my comrades.”

He stood up with her and nodded, “Good, you face doesn’t need those ugly scars.”

Zanar smiled at the warmth of her hands. IN the back of his mind he never thought that he would be able to hold them ever again. “I need you to be my restraints. The beast may have calmed down far more than before, but I still know it will emerge again. I need you there to bring me back to the light and out of the darkness. You are the light of my world now, and I don’t want that to fade.”

“No more jobs, we both need time, this time I mean it.” He said to her.

Kalyani

Character Info
Kalyani said something in a thick elvish accent and flicked him on the forehead. “Making me feel old. Though I am still very young for a half-elf.” Her serious face melted and she gently chuckled. In a way him becoming a werebear solved of the problem they would have eventually run into whether they wanted to think about it or not… His mortality was very much a thing. “I should have been more patient with you. Knowing I’m going to live forever unless death or illness takes me… It is natural for me but not for you. It is also the emotions you felt from the turn. I know better and yet I pushed.”

For a moment she moved around him and checked him out before taking the finger with the heartstring. The other half of it was on her finger. “Angela says it takes you to what you want the most. But for the record, I also dragged you up the stairs by your feet letting your head smash into the steps…” There was that laugh again. She was a hard woman to live with but Zanar had managed it for a bit now.

It was good that he would heal from this and coming here also helped them as well. “Eh, I have worse things than a scar on my face. For example, my personality needs work.” She winked at him now as she put her hands on him. He was so warm now. She had barely noticed before how the lycanthrope blood made him run hotter. “I am a shitty light are you sure you want me there? It might just be a frying pan to the head for you.” There was a mischievous look again but she kissed his cheek now. “I’ll do my best.”

Nodding a bit at his words she began to tug at him. “I know perfect place to start. Angela has healing springs here…” She dragged him to the murky green herb filled water as mist filled the area. There was a fountain of wine in the middle with wine glasses. Though she was more preoccupied with stripping herself. “You aren’t going to freak out again if I get naked right? The last thing I need is werebear running around screaming like a pansy again.”

She dropped the last of her clothes and turned to him laughing. “Angela will think I broke you.” There was a peaceful music in the background from the forest… the romantic air the place had was intoxicating but Kalyani expected no different from the Woman of Love.

The Runaway Gypsy Queen
Aegis

Character Info
“My life I never thought of it being short, even when I was out in the middle of a battle. Now that thought isn’t even a thing anymore,” He stated. He had wondered what would happen when he would pass on and she would keep leaving, no longer did he have to worry about that. He knew how long shifters could live for if they didn’t get killed for being one. “I should’ve broken down the wall of anger, and let you in. That’s all there is to it.”

“Then it does read the heart well. No silver, no items, nothing could replace you. Any other man would’ve run from you treating a torn man the way you did. I saw the compassion and care in you, so I stayed.”

“There may need to be slight changes to the personality,” He teased her. “I’ll take you, frying pan and all. Push your way through my darkness and let me see that glaring light once more.” He smiled at her touch, something again that he thought he would lose.

“Of course she would have healing springs,” he joked as he followed her through to the place. He could feel the humidity in the air rise as they got closer to the springs, and as the mist enveloped them both. The aroma and the sound of the music in the air hit him harder than he expects, due to his senses being amplified by being a shifter. He could feel it all grasp him, and he closed his eyes for a moment to steady his breathing.

He never noticed that Kaylani was beginning to strip down till she asked him if he would flee this time. He opened his eyes which seemed to be illuminated more than usual in this air as if the mana in them seemed to be reacting to the atmosphere as well. “Not this time, and I’ll have you know I did not flee like a pansy.”  His gaze never left as he took off his coat and tunic.

He chuckled when she thought that, “Something tells me that I doubt that.” He walked up to her after he finished stripping himself and brought his hand up and pushed her hair back, cradling her cheek in his hand. He wrapped his other around her waist and pulled them together. His breathing was aligned with hers as his gaze was transfixed upon her eyes.

He rested his forehead against hers and closed his eyes. Just letting his senses pick up everything. “This whole time…we never had a moment like this. Mayhaps this is why she brought us here as well..this is her domain also,” His words we soft as he spoke them. He leaned in and kissed her deeply for the first time since the fight in the desert.

Kalyani

Character Info
“Most men run from me. You are just dumb enough to stay.” She smirked and chuckled. “This personality changes for no one.” She reassured him with a chuckle.

His eyes were more like lanterns at this point. It had to be the magic in the air. They were almost like electric and she could feel a trance coming on the longer she stared. Blinking she pulled her gaze away for a few seconds so she wasn’t completely lost in them.

“You did run away though.” She chuckled softly. She leaned her face into his hand and watched him contently. She was caught off caught by his suddenly pull and laughed after a mild squeak left her mouth from the force of it. Wrapping her arms around his waist she just smiled upon him.

“We never had a moment like this because you ran away from me.” She said it in a smart ass tone before she kissed him back. Her hands migrated up to his face and cupped his face. Her fingertips could feel the stubble under them from him not shaving for a bit. It might have been the were blood in him now that made it grow so fast.

Breaking the kiss she took him down into the hot murky water. “It will be good for you I promise.” She pulled him to her and kissed him again. “We have all the time in a world to figure out what the hell we want to do… We can just figure out the here and now though.”

The Runaway Gypsy Queen
Aegis

Character Info
“I ran away now did I? Seems like I was a fool to run away from such a beautiful thing,” He teased back at her. Back then he didn’t know how he felt about her, but now he knew for sure and it was something he wasn’t going to let go of. He held her close as he felt her return the kiss back and he lost himself in it and the surroundings, letting the atmosphere guide the both of them.

She broke away from their kiss only to lead them both down into the water, saying it would be good for him. He, of course, believed her and had no reason not to, so as the hot water washed over his naked form he couldn’t help but to feel all the tension in his muscles just go away. Being so close to the water he could smell the aroma even more deeply before and thought he would get lost in its bliss.

She pulled him in for a kiss and it broke him out of his daydream like state. “Yes you are right, the right here and right now is what matters the most,” he said softly in response to her statement. He then kissed her again and slowly pushed her up against the edge of the springs gently. He pressed himself up against her kissing her more passionately than before for a bit before breaking away.

“I’m getting lost in you. I can hear your heartbeat, and I can feel it now being pressed up like this. It’s intoxicating,” he said to her, he had noticed that she was getting lost in his eyes earlier and now he didn’t know if it was his were blood or the atmosphere, or the mix of it all he was just getting lost in all of her.
“All I want now is you, all of you Kaylani.”

He leaned in again and kissed her again with the passion as the last. It was as if this place had erased the fact that he had struck her completely out of his mind. He was lost, but in the best possible way that he could believe.