Roleplay Forums > Temples > Elysia, Gardens of Devotion > A Check Up [P/R]
Lotus

Character Info
Name: Lotus Rose
Alignment: CN
Race: Rosenite/Succubus Demon
Class: Succubus?
Silver: 171
After days of pleading with his lover finally, Lotus looked up at to a tied up Dante. He was in intricate knots and hanging from the ceiling of their bedroom back in the Black Court. She had spent several hours tying him up while he was excited. He didn’t know that what she was going to do to him was pretty much. Lotus took a long peacock feather and rubbed it up and down his chest.

In a little silk robe and heels, she had done everything under the sun to him while he was tied up. She flipped her hair over her shoulder and did a quick tsk. “You are lucky I am not whipping you right now Dante.” Her fingers went over his chest. “That was yesterday. Only soft love today.” She rubbed the feather all over his body and chuckled a bit. “But we have much to do today since we have to take the twins to see Angela…”

She tilted her head at him. This was the Rabbit of Lust and to say that his lover had been driving him up the wall with her hormonal wants and needs was… well accurate. She had been going nonstop since Angela gave her approval to have sex again. She had to make up for the four months that she spent pent up thanks to the pregnancy. It turned her into a raging beast that took care of the twins, handed them off to her sisters, and torture poor Dante.

“Do you want down my precious Dante?” She took the feather and put it up under his chin as she took the gag out of his mouth. “You’ve been awfully good to let me do this to you.” Besides his constant whining about her letting him out. “We have a few hours until Angela’s… Do you know what that means my little sexual bunny?” She grabbed a dagger and cut him down and out of the knots. She was hoping he was pent up now.

OOC: I am Brittlez! My name is Angela Rose!
Dante

Character Info
Name: Dante
Alignment: LE
Race: Sylvan Elf/Demon hybrid
Class:
Silver: 411
When they had received word from Angela that the wait was over, they were practically screwing in the room they were doing the checkup at as soon as the goddess turned around. And then were kicked out and continued back home. With Colden over at the Purple Court Manor more often and Eldora and Steele living on Discordia, that left the house to be mainly their little playground, which excited Dante at first. But when she suggested this tied up thing, Lotus certainly wasn’t herself. It didn’t help that she had to keep away from sex for four months, which in turn, he kept away from it as well from other women as a show of respect. After all, while they could sleep with whomever, she was the mother of his children, sacrificing her own body for them come out. It was the least he could do, and then he gave into her whim and endured things that he could say that he hadn't been through before.

It had been like that for days, he believed. Time was lost but what wasn’t was her antics. But gods was she beautiful when she did them. He hated her at times and yet he loved her for it- truly he was tethering between that fine line. “I’m just lucky I guess”, he tried to mutter with the gag in his mouth as he relished in her touch. The feather made him chuckle but the restraints made it difficult. When she brought up the twins, he had to stop himself from asking “what twins” before he clearly remembered she was referring to Corbin and Casimir. Those little devils.

“Aw, do we have to?”, Dante said, or rather meant to say. Right now, his mind was focused on one thing and one thing only. But he knew how his lover operated and he would have to cave. Not that the reward wouldn’t be worth it. Meekly, he nodded at her question and felt her releasing the gag and untied him. It wasn’t long after he hit the floor that he descended onto her, lifting her up against the wall as his hand slipped beneath the comforts of her robe, feeling against the side of her thigh as he looked on with a challenging look. “Oh, I do. I do so very much, Lotus.” It wouldn’t be long before their lips met and no longer after that that clothes were shredded from them and they enjoyed the next few hours before their playtime was over and got ready to fetch the children. They had been asleep in their cribs and he picked up Casimir, the nicer of the two and was soon met with his little eyes peeking up at his father. Dante could feel him already feeding off of him and pretty soon he suspected the Corbin would follow as soon as he woke up too. Still, Dante tried to smile through it. “Well, guess they were waiting for us after all.”

Lotus

Character Info
Lotus primarily enjoyed switching roles. She enjoyed not only being dominated but also dominating… However, her pent-up attitude lately had caused her to just to put Dante under her boot several times a day and there were cases like now when he didn’t get a break at all. In this case, she had left him suspended for a few days. “You are lucky I didn’t blindfold you…. Maybe next time I will strip you, bind you, and put you on display for all of Sularia to see.” She smirked at him softly.

So she cut him down and he did what Dante did best. Make her scream, panic, and excited. Generally, he could do all three at once which was amusing. Most women would be satisfied with one option but she aimed for the whole package. Her back hit the wall and she chuckled at him. Her fingers gripped around his shoulders holding onto him.

Their playtime came and went and soon they were going in to see their little monsters. Their eyes lit up when they saw Lotus. They loved her and knew her well. They knew her magic but him… Dante… Their father. There was almost a glare. They began to siphon his energy and Lotus gently cut the connection. “Now… Now… Don’t feed on Daddy. It’s not his fault.” She giggled a bit. “You’ll be alright my love. I’ll protect you… As long as I’m here.” Keyword… There. They normally waited for her not to be there before preying on him.

She picked Corbin up and immediately the little gremlin was clinging to his mom and making a whole bunch of noises up at her. “I love you too.” She kissed the top of his head and Casimir’s as they made their way to Angela’s.

It was a short little warp into Angela’s cleric chambers. “Aunt Angela? We brought the boys.” Angela slinked out from wherever she had been and smiled at the boys.

“Look at how big they are getting!” She took each of them from their parents and danced around. “They are getting more handsome by the day you two. You both outdid yourself with their beauty. Are they still feeding off of you Dante?” Angela looked back mischievously. She laid them down on the table. “Not too hot and not too cold for you little men.”

Dante

Character Info
Class:
Why was it that it seemed like the children hated him? Dante couldn’t fathom why- he doted on them ever since they were born yet it was always him that got fed from and it was taxing. If he handed them off to someone else, like Colden or Steele, they weren’t as malice towards them as they were with him. He just smiled through it normally, but with Lotus’ little stunts as of late, it was making things slightly harder for him.

“Guess they are especially hungry today?” They at least didn’t seem to want to flat-out kill him, not that Lotus would let them do such a thing. But the two were getting more crafty in their short years and something would have to give. With his body worn from both the sex and the feeding, Dante felt a little more lightheaded than usually on their way to Angela’s Temple. Still holding onto Casimir, Dante’s ears perked up when the goddess showed up, still looking as lovely as ever.

“Yes, well, they are also a handful.” Dante relaxed a bit once the babies were in her arms. “Yes, unfortunately. They seem to get worse with it as they age. I was told that eventually, they will stop, but I have a feeling those words will be on my gravestone soon enough.” He joked around of course, but there was a scary possibility that it could become real one day if this went unchecked.

He glanced over to Lotus, “I blame you and your powerful blood for this. Why is it that the pretty ones are the most dangerous? Father did say that my wanderings would one day be the end of me, though this isn’t what I expected at all back then.” To say that he was a rolling stone wasn’t a strong enough term for it. While they were in a relationship, there weren’t too many restrictions on them, though he hadn’t taken advantage of it for some time now. But it didn’t stop his prying eyes and knowing that the temple was a place where a lot of Angela’s followers were half naked didn’t help. “Say Ang…Aunt Ang I mean”, he said slyly as he moved over to her and slinked an arm around her shoulder, “I think I am in need of some help. Between your niece and your grandnephews, I’m pretty sure that I’m in need of medical attention from your finest.”

Lotus

Character Info
“Probably more so that I interrupted our playtime to go play with you…” Lotus smirked at him and kissed his cheek softly. “It’ll be alright… Eventually, they will stop.” Their special blood came from her father… and that same blood flowed through Lotus but she was an exception. Apparently, the hunger was more controlled in the females of her father’s line. Too bad she was the only one and she couldn’t test that theory out.

Poor Dante though looked so exhausted thanks to the little boys. Lotus was determined to find out why they wanted to prey on him so much and part of her wondered if it was because she was their mother. Angela waved her hand at Dante. “It will stop but I think Eldora might have a way to save you from the hassle. It might have slipped her mind that she even knows such magics. If you die I’ll simply bring you back… That is my job after all.” Angela gave a playful smirk as she held onto the boys.

Tilting her head Lotus looked at Dante playfully. “Yeah, I know it is. I will have to ask my father about a way to restrict their appetites.” Lotus gently poked at her sons’ bellies as Angela looked them over on a table now. “It’s hardly the end… Think of it as a new adventure. The boys will grow and they will eventually get over whatever they have against you or whatever makes them feed off of you. Or I’ll make them understand.” There was a threat from her voice as she stared down at her sons. She would eventually have to put her foot down with them once they could learn right from wrong.

Angela perked up when Dante called her and Lotus shook a giggle. Dante would never change that much was for sure but it was half the fun of being with him. “Oh… I have the finest just for you my dearest nephew.” She left Lotus with the twins and took Dante to another room. “She’ll be right in with you.”

After a bit, a very old woman came in. She looked like she was of elvish heritage probably was very beautiful when she was younger. “Oh, you are a fine looking man.” She licked her lips a bit and approached him locking him in the room. “Come give me a kiss.”

“She’s senile… and you left her with Dante?” Lotus faked a gasp as she took one of the boys up into her arms and held him close.

“He wanted my best… It just so happens my best is senile… and has a thing for hot young men.” Angela chuckled a bit as she took the other son. “Best we wait for Dante to be done with his surprise. Knowing him he will be exploding with joy and confusion.”

Lotus laughed and shook her head. “Sure joy… Whatever you think Aunt Angela.”

Dante

Character Info
Class:
As soon as he heard Angela mention that the hobbit could have helped him with the twin’s feeding this whole time, he looked at her with pouting lips. He’d hang her by her toes if he had to. Damn midget. “She did it on purpose. I know it”, he muttered, careful not to be too loud or else he might upset the boys. The retort over brings him back if he died didn’t quite settle well for him. For Dante, he’d prefer not to die in the first place if it could be helped.

In any case, they would have to learn not to drain him as eagerly as they were. They might not understand what could happen to him, but the others in the room did. He wasn’t planning on ever dying to his own children, let alone how they were doing it. If anything, he’d preferred to die doing what he loved…

His mood perked up as Angela called for her best healer to tend to him. He just wanted to see some eye candy really, but if she was to work on him, then all the better. Lotus didn’t seem to mind, in fact, she seemed entertained of which he didn’t see anything wrong with it. That was until the woman came into the room and his jaw dropped in surprise. Not the sort he was hoping for and before he knew it, he was locked in the room with her. “Who are you? I was told that Angela’s finest was coming.” When the realization came to him, he took a hard gulp as she moved in, trying to kiss him.

“OH NO!” The half-elf leaped onto the bed and took his belt off and tried to flick it at her like a whip. “No, back you! Back Simba!” But it looked like she thought of this as some kinky little game, much to his dismay. “Auntie! Lotus! Y’all set me up!”, he cried as he continued to refuse her advances. “Someone save me!” The poor fool leaped onto another bed to keep the distance between them. “Heeeeeelp! Boys, come save your father!”