Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:12 PM, Post Subject: Random Visit[P,R?]

For as old as Nemesis was, even he wasn't fully aware of all of life's little surprises. As he spoke on, he watched the new god shift their appearance during different times of the conversation. Up to now, he hadn't the foggiest idea of what they were; male, female or perhaps some sort of unknown shapeshifter. His brows knitted closely together, betraying  his puzzlement of the situation but he remained mostly steadfast on the matter. After all, he himself was not unfamiliar with secrets either. 

Her familiarity with Serafina was also met with a mixed reaction from him. He pondered what sort of encounter they had meant by that as Serafina wasn't the most friendliest person, but he refrained from speaking so. The she-wolf was free to do whatever she wished ever since their break up. Nemesis mused the thought of whether even she knew the identity of Bianca or not for a moment. "You met Angela only once so far? Well, you will have plenty of encounters with her, I can nearly guarantee that." 

When the offer for the moonshine reached his edge of the table, he leaned in and took hold of the jar tenderly. His eyes focused on the contains as he turned the jar every which way. Moonshine wasn't something he was familiar with aside from hearing about a few times when he was in the countryside so many moons ago. He unscrewed it and conjured up his own glass and pour a shot's worth of it before downing it. He first tasted the richness of the cherry before the burn came seeping through and then it really hit him as it went down. An inhuman growl erupted from his throat as the intense burn slowly went away. "A nice kick to it. I suppose that even if I was only still a vampire, I would certain still feel that" As a god, the burning was little more than a surprise for him; but as Bianca stated, he wasn't sure if the same would have happened if he was mortal. Pouring another glass, this time half full, he returned the cap to the jar and slid it back to her. 

"Intriguing origins. And you wish for my blood in particular?" Nemesis tilted his head before taking a sip and once again embraced the burn. 

"You aren't the first to ask for it, though I have refrained so far from allowing myself to be sampled. The last one merely needed a vaewolf's blood and I gave them that. Just not my own." But Bianca requested that of immortal's blood, which he would fit the bill. Despite her professions, he couldn't fathom why she requested his. 

He conjured up another item, this time a small vial. Before taking it, he rolled up his right sleeve enough to reveal his wrist and with a nail from his left hand, made a small incision. It was enough to draw blood and he took the vial and allowed it to collect the crimson fluid until it reach it's fill. "I am doing this as a favor, my friend", he spoke as he reinserted the cork onto the vial. "And as such, I would love to exchange it for a favor on my behalf in the future." He smiled in a friendly, but dark manner as he rolled the vial the God's way across the table. "Tic for tac is all. We can discuss the terms when they come, but I won't ask for too much. I believe in equilibrium among associates."

Author: Bianca Bathory, Posted: Mon Jan 3, 2022 8:36 PM, Post Subject: Random Visit[P,R?]

As Bianca listened to Nemesis’ words they decided on a small experiment. As Nemesis spoke, Bianca shifted around in their seat a bit, shifting their weight while they drank more of the powerful alcohol. While they did this Bianca changed their body willing, shifting to far more feminine figure in one moment, or going back to masculine angles by the time Nemesis got out the next sentence. Truth be told Bianca had fun messing with people by doing this, but it would be interesting to see of Nemesis would react, if it all. It was dependent on how much he had seen in his lifetime.

Tread carefully with the Voice is most of what Bianca took out of what Nemesis said. It would curtail in major plans that Bianca might have, so that meant Bianca had to tread lightly. After what Sirona did the Voice was likely to watch them all much more carefully than in the past. Bianca and their now ex-lover Illiana had been spared in that Revolution brought on by the angelic Goddess. Hiding away from everything together in a remote location with some of Illiana’s pack.

At the names of the other Goddesses, however, Bianca did grin and cut in. ”Shiloh I have not met, Angela once, and I am also rather… familiar with Serafina.” Bianca grinned a bit more as they took a drink and purposefully shifted their body from male to female and then stopped at a point that was almost impossible to tell which one.

”Good advice, you have my thanks, Nemesis.” Bianca thought a moment and screwed the cap back into the jar of moonshine and slid it across the table. ”Please, try some, it’s cherry infused moonshine some of my people made. It’s not for mortals though, not this batch anyway, even I wouldn’t drink it if I was mortal.” At the ninety-five percent mark it would burn going down and if you’re stomach was weak, well, it would burn worse coming back up. ”Well, hopefully I won’t turn into one of those that lose themselves in their power. I was already a Fire mage before I rose, but I’m also a Blood mage by nature to, so I’ll admit I’m giving up on any of my research in that field.” Bianca grinned and leaned forward towards Nemesis. ”On that note, would you by chance be willing to give me a sample or two of your blood, Nemesis? I have been using my own since Ascending, but I’d like to more Immortal blood if I can, purely in name of research of course.”

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Sat Jan 1, 2022 6:25 PM, Post Subject: Random Visit[P,R?]

He couldn’t help but wonder what was Bianca’s tale prior to their ascension. Those chosen were often diverse from one another in their walks of life; from peasants and nobility to warriors and killers and everything in between. What he could be sure of, from reading her questions at least, was that she was still fairly coming to grips with all of this.

“We are power incarnate, in a manner of speaking. We are mainly equal in terms of power I’d like to think, though Angela often takes up the mantle of the self-appointed leader if needed to be.” His lips sank into a frown soon afterward, “The Voice governs us, but it can be annoying. I’d advise you to tread carefully. They neither like things throwing off the balance of the world permanently nor in-fighting amongst us.”

Nemesis pointed at one of the empty thrones among them. “There are three other goddesses that remain with us. One of them is a mystery to me even after serving for years, Shiloh I believe. The other two, I know quite…intimately. Angela is my wife and Serafina is my first sired.” He made certain to point out their thrones as well. The latter’s history with him was much more difficult to explain but it wasn’t worth spilling it to Bianca. Their past was simply left where it belong- in the past.

“No, I suppose that your domains won’t come into conflict, my friend. Regardless of what you wield, the Voice would be certain that yours would fit in with its grand design, lest you wouldn’t be here. Many have risen and fallen before us and now our numbers are low. I’ve witnessed quite a few of them get consumed by the power or worse.” And many of them were never seen again.

Author: Bianca Bathory, Posted: Sat Jan 1, 2022 5:45 PM, Post Subject: Random Visit[P,R?]

Bianca sensed before they saw the arrival of Nemesis, not that Bianca knew who he was before this. Oh they knew Nemesis’ name, and his Domains, but that was it, anything personal about him Bianca had no idea. Bianca sipped some more moonshine as Nemesis took a seat in his own throne, gold stipes as the symbols for the sun and moons intertwined with each other. Ah that was right, not too long ago Bianca had heard that Nemesis had acquired Light after the fall of the angel who had held that Aspect before him. Interesting that that Aspect would switch to another Deity, perhaps the Voice had plans for it being in play? But was it not also connected to the God of Darkness now? Very interesting indeed how these little games played out.

”Bianca Bathory, a pleasure to meet you, Nemesis.” Bianca replied with a nod of their head out of respect for their shared positions in the world. Bianca might be a bit arrogant, but they were not stupid and knew that Nemesis was easily on par power wise. The difference would probably be their respective networks and followers, he had been in the game longer than Bianca so he’d likely have a larger following to draw from. While Bianca was doing well, her Agents, while well trained, few in number at the moment, at least the ones that operated in the public to sow Chaos or spread the doctrine of Fire to anyone who would listen.

Taking another sip of the moonshine Bianca thought a moment. ”Questions? Hm, what kind of balance of power have I gotten myself into? Is there one of us that is more powerful or is the ‘leader’ aside from the Voice? Or is the Voice our only authority? Any alliances I should be aware of? Anyone have a problem with either Aspect I hold?” Bianca asked with a grin and then a sip of moonshine. Might as well be up front with the questions at least, no point in hiding any kind of intentions.

Author: Nemesis, Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:02 PM, Post Subject: Random Visit[P,R?]

[This is after Nemesis has switched his mantle of Fear to Light, which is still wip. ;) ]

He had felt the pain of another fallen one moon ago, but Nemesis hadn't paid it much mind after he collected himself off the floor of his manor. The feeling left him cursing amongst himself, but whoever had fallen from grace wasn't at all close to him. He felt Angela and Serafina and nothing else mattered. He knew next to nothing of the deity that runs the Antikythera and the only other one that he could recall was that of the goddess of light. The one that got caught up in her own agenda and threatened to relieve the world of the "sinful". It was needless genocide; damning extermination of his kins and that would have included his own children. It was something that he didn't relish in the least. 

But the events of the world all played out and he had snatched the mantle away not too long ago. The irony in it all was a fickle mistress indeed. 

His Capital was being rebuilt and soon would open its arms to the sheep that needed to be guided. But in the meanwhile, he had a nagging feeling in the back of his head. That something or someone had shifted the balance of power. Another had taken up a seat of their small, but powerful pantheon. He left whoever it was alone at the time for he was sure that they would have to adjust to their position, just as he and the others had. 

But nagging feelings would keep on going in the recesses of his mind until the Lord wasn't able to subdue them any longer. 

He left his fledgling realm and headed for the conclave where sure enough, he felt the presence of a strangle when arriving. His eyes, sharp as any worthy predator, latched onto the new deity with intrigue. Whoever they were, they were clearly making themselves at home here. He sulked around to his own chair, barely paying heed to the small changes- of the radiance from the gold stripes all over it nor the symbols of the moon and sun intertwine in the back. "I suppose you have questions, my friend", he started as he sat. Nemesis wasn't normally a diplomatic person, but perhaps in his new stead, it wouldn't hurt to learn the faces of would-be friends…or potential rivals. 

"Ask away. I am Nemesis, a chosen one like yourself…"

Author: Bianca Bathory, Posted: Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:25 PM, Post Subject: Random Visit[P,R?]

Since Ascending they had not visited this place despite having access to it and could feel the way there if they focused. An odd feeling to be able to know where a place is located, though having never been there, and being able to simple ‘wish’ themselves there with but a single thought. So out of curiosity the Epox of Fire and Herald of Chaos had decided to visit the realm of Deities and the Tree to see what it was like. They were not sure if they should expect other Deities there at that moment, or if their arrive and presence would signal to the rest of the Conclave that someone was here.

This place was… too peaceful for Bianca. Boring even. The only thing that stood out for Bianca was their chair, a slab of obsidian carved into a chair with inch wide veins of lava flowing through it. Bianca leaned back in the chair with their shoes feet up on the table as they sipped clear liquid from a jar, perfectly clear, ninety-five percent proof and cherry flavoured moonshine, crafted by Bianca’s own people.

They looked up at the Tree as it disappeared into the clouds above, massive leaves filtering some sunlight through. A chipmunk bounded close to Bianca and chattered at them, any other place and that little thing would have been ash, but given where Bianca was, well, they were not about to risk pissing off the Voice or the Tree. But they did have to wonder how those golden hooved deer would taste roasted slowly with spices over an open fire, and like that Bianca was hungry. ”Damn it.” They sighed and sipped more of the moonshine as the liquid durned its way down their throat.

Bianca decided that if no one showed by the time they were done the moonshine they would head back to the Castle again. There were a few Deities that they had not met yet, and one they were really wanting to see again. Could be a chance to get to know where everyone else stood because Bianca had shenanigans in the works for later on and wanted to know who might be a threat to them.