Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > User Event Discussions > WildFest (An insane party near the woods)
Ciara

Character Info
Name: Ciara
Alignment: CN
Race: Fae
Class: Noble/Bard
Silver: 1659

Let yourself be free at WildFest! Come join us at the edge of the Virens forest where there will be a fantastic festival filled with booze and extra special "spices". Everybody from all walks of life and from every edge of Revaliir is invited. There will be a feast, dancers, fortune tellers, sword dancing, fireworks, bonfires, magic, mystery, and all sorts of surprises.

Don't let your boring life drag you down and come join us for an experience of a lifetime! The party begins in the evening and won't stop until the sun rises. Dance until you drop, drink until you can no longer tell reality from fiction, and have as much spice as you want. Are you ready for the best night of your life? After all, a little party never killed nobody.

Disclaimer: Elderly and children are not welcomed. The hosts and staff of the festival are not responsible for any injuries, stolen items, dismemberment, or deaths that may occur.
————————————————————————————–
So this is basically gonna be a crazy party type of event. It’s a people’s party instead of one of those fancy ball type of events. People will be swinging from trees, there will be people wearing animal masks, lots of dancing, drunken brawls, somebody will probably break a table or two, and hardly anybody will be sober. The party will be hosted by Ciara and a mysterious rich noble but they aren’t excluding anybody as a guest.

I wanna use this event as a way to help other chars meet each other cause nothing brings people together more than a crazy party. It will also be a chance for people to bring out the party animals in their characters, let common folk mix with nobility, and to let your characters do stupid/insane things with few consequences! Also bring any bards, mages, dancers, or performers that you’ve got! They are all welcomed to perform at the festival.

So does this sound like an interesting event idea? :D

Bianca Bathory
Deity

Character Info
Name: Bianca Bathory
Alignment: None
Race: Compilcated
Class: Fire/Blood Mage
Silver: 601
Yes yes yes!  I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner, but yes :D
Ciara

Character Info
Woo! So we've got a little interest in the event idea. :D

Arti

Character Info
Name: Artiya'il
Alignment: TN
Race: Archangel
Class: Angel of Grief/Shiloh's Annoyance
Silver: 1317
I've got a few who would be up for this. 
Ciara

Character Info
Woo! :D

Asher

Character Info
Name: Asher Black
Alignment: CE
Race: Nightmare
Class: Radical
Silver: 208
Down for the bash. 

|The good die young and the bad lives unfulfilled, so I guess that makes me the ugly then.|
Ciara

Character Info
Here you go! People can jump into this thread or if you prefer, we can do a private one! https://revaliir.net/forum/corval-basin/virens-forest/4867/

Bianca Bathory
Deity

Character Info
Name: Bianca Bathory
Alignment: None
Race: Compilcated
Class: Fire/Blood Mage
Silver: 601
Ohhhh, sweet!  I'll throw Tour at this in the morning :D