Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Ame Keldorn, Posted: Wed Mar 2, 2016 6:09 PM, Post Subject: Back and need some rp.

https://revaliir.com/forum/Silvas-Region/sundered-falls/1008/

And that is the second rp

Author: Rhea, Posted: Tue Mar 1, 2016 4:20 PM, Post Subject: Back and need some rp.

Yeah, Maff and I already have a thread going together so it may be better to not try to dual it up! Otherwise, I would be like sure.

I do not mind waiting since I am dealing with my back right now.

Author: maffleet, Posted: Tue Mar 1, 2016 1:40 AM, Post Subject: Back and need some rp.

I claim that post for the fatherland!

Author: Ame Keldorn, Posted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:38 PM, Post Subject: Back and need some rp.

https://revaliir.com/forum/Silvas-Region/virens-forest/998/

Here is the first thread, Will do the second one tomorrow unless you both want to join this one.

I'll leave it to you to decide who wants this one :D

Author: maffleet, Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:34 PM, Post Subject: Back and need some rp.

My characters go anywhere.

Author: Rhea, Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:58 AM, Post Subject: Back and need some rp.

There's no place that Rhea really stays in. She goes pretty much anywhere. She more likely to be in a town because she likes to watch people if that helps!

Author: Ame Keldorn, Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:00 AM, Post Subject: Back and need some rp.

Ooh! I shall steal the both of you for rp then!

Any particular places you want them started?

And as for characters, pick the one you feel would work better with my starting post? Unless you want to start?

I am just about to leave for LARP but will get them posts up afterwards.

Author: maffleet, Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:43 PM, Post Subject: Back and need some rp.

I'm down to RP, I'll usually respond within one or two days. I have a traveling bard, a goblin paladin who thinks he's a god, and a very angry dwarf who runs around settling grudges. If any of those tickle your fancy.

Author: Rhea, Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 8:37 PM, Post Subject: Back and need some rp.

If you are interested, Rhea could use some female interaction. She tends to be surrounded by men all the time, so I would love to give her a lady to talk to!

Author: Ame Keldorn, Posted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:23 PM, Post Subject: Back and need some rp.

Have some free time again! 

Would like a thread or two that is likely to be posted on regularly so I don't lose interest and let real life whisk me away!