Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > There must be something wrong!
Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Alignment: TN
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
I have nothing to do post wise. I had a couple post die down and with the event coming to an end soon that means I will lost a couple more! Anyone looking to interact with strange Rhea?

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Torn

Character Info
Name: Torn Flashborne
Race: God
Class: Prince of Epics
Silver: 169
This seems perfect for Torn, the consummate adventurer. Perhaps he stumbles into Rhea's temple on his travels (if at all possible) or a shrine of some sort, with Rhea surprised to see that there's nothing but glory in his dreams? I dunno, just feels like the fantastical nature of my char's ambitions would fit in well with a plot with Rhea.

Torn's god rules:
i: Torn can make anyone feel an intense desire to overcome massive challenges, even where logic dictates it should be impossible. This also incurs a blessing to help them succeed.
ii: If Torn approves of - or praises - a piece of music, that song will evermore sound more appealing to mortal ears.
iii: Torn has the ability to summon any creature he has personally slain, to serve any purpose - or transform into one himself.

Voice Actor: Jon Cozart (Paint)
Theme Song: Masatoshi Ono - Departure!
I am KeeXeyn.
Rhea

Character Info
Name: Rhea
Race: Siren Mixture
Class: Dreamweaver
Silver: 117
It is possible to stumble into the tunnels to Rhea's temple. She would find him interesting if she sees his desire for glory. =3 Sounds interesting to me.

My Active Threads
-pm if you don't see your thread!-
Torn

Character Info
Name: Torn Flashborne
Race: God
Class: Prince of Epics
Silver: 169
I'll get right on top of that, then!

Torn's god rules:
i: Torn can make anyone feel an intense desire to overcome massive challenges, even where logic dictates it should be impossible. This also incurs a blessing to help them succeed.
ii: If Torn approves of - or praises - a piece of music, that song will evermore sound more appealing to mortal ears.
iii: Torn has the ability to summon any creature he has personally slain, to serve any purpose - or transform into one himself.

Voice Actor: Jon Cozart (Paint)
Theme Song: Masatoshi Ono - Departure!
I am KeeXeyn.