Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Hiro Kouen, Posted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:39 PM, Post Subject: Friendly Neighborhood Lich

Hope you don't mind that I posted, since the other guy didn't post yet.

Author: Thanxeros, Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:51 PM, Post Subject: Friendly Neighborhood Lich

No specific interactions really.  I'm perfectly happy seeing where it takes Thanxeros.

Author: Lazarus, Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:41 PM, Post Subject: Friendly Neighborhood Lich

I read and thoroughly enjoyed the post. Just wanted to ask if there is any specific direction or interactions you were looking for? I think this character's general disposition would mesh well. He's not going to flip his lid seeing a lich

Author: Thanxeros, Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:52 PM, Post Subject: Friendly Neighborhood Lich

Hey, everyone.  I currently have an open thread in the Koschei Forest for anyone that wants to RP with a senile old lich.