Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Moliira, Posted: Thu Mar 3, 2016 5:00 PM, Post Subject: A New Years Thread

Go ahead without me, I'll jump in with Hotaru later.

Author: Naota, Posted: Thu Mar 3, 2016 12:59 PM, Post Subject: A New Years Thread

I believe it's Hotaru's turn next, but if they're ok with you going next it would be fine :3  

Author: maffleet, Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:09 PM, Post Subject: A New Years Thread

Am I the one who's supposed to reply now?

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:39 PM, Post Subject: A New Years Thread

Angela brought Iva with her :3

Author: Moliira, Posted: Tue Feb 9, 2016 4:37 PM, Post Subject: A New Years Thread

Excellent, I can't wait to see all of you there!

Author: maffleet, Posted: Tue Feb 9, 2016 12:06 PM, Post Subject: A New Years Thread

I might have to take part as well, whats a festival without music.

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Tue Feb 9, 2016 10:58 AM, Post Subject: A New Years Thread

Might have to join this!

Author: Naota, Posted: Tue Feb 9, 2016 2:36 AM, Post Subject: A New Years Thread

Definitely gonna pull in Naota and Hiromi for this one :3

Author: Moliira, Posted: Mon Feb 8, 2016 11:02 PM, Post Subject: A New Years Thread

https://www.revaliir.com/forum/Ataiyo/Nisshoki/911/

The city of Nisshoki celebrates the New Year with a grand festival, including parades, goods from all over, and many wonderful sights.  Feel free to join in the festivities!