Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: maffleet, Posted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:12 AM, Post Subject: How Revaliir ruined muh life >:c

RPing is one hell of a drug.

Author: Dalanesca, Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:48 AM, Post Subject: How Revaliir ruined muh life >:c

Pretty much the thought process I've had for the last 15+ years of my life.

Author: Silanus, Posted: Sun Feb 7, 2016 3:13 PM, Post Subject: How Revaliir ruined muh life >:c

;-; 

Author: Luthene, Posted: Sun Feb 7, 2016 11:57 AM, Post Subject: How Revaliir ruined muh life >:c

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Sun Feb 7, 2016 10:40 AM, Post Subject: How Revaliir ruined muh life >:c

:P you are welcome.

Author: Naota, Posted: Sun Feb 7, 2016 2:55 AM, Post Subject: How Revaliir ruined muh life >:c

I think I can safely say for a lot of us: You're welcome :3

Author: Silanus, Posted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:45 PM, Post Subject: How Revaliir ruined muh life >:c

(I guess this is the correct place for this post?)

Ehem… *clears throat like a boss* I was a happy one, until I found this place! It's so addictive to log in every 20 min to see the news, staring at the shop to just look at the items and finally, rping with people. Why Rev, why? I wanted you as a casual hobby, not as my MAIN action! I even log in via mobile at the HIGH SCHOOOL! D: