Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: Kalyani, Posted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:47 AM, Post Subject: Who wants to play?

https://revaliir.com/forum/Silvas-Region/laeto-rainforest/828/

TADA!

Author: DarkArlin, Posted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:02 PM, Post Subject: Who wants to play?

Totally understandable.  Take your time. ^.^

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:48 PM, Post Subject: Who wants to play?

Sorry I literally just got moved to Virginia and getting settled down

Author: DarkArlin, Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:35 AM, Post Subject: Who wants to play?

Sounds good to me!

Author: Angela Rose, Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:32 AM, Post Subject: Who wants to play?

Done I'll start it when I get home from running errands :)

Author: DarkArlin, Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 10:44 AM, Post Subject: Who wants to play?

I'm down for adventurers. ^.^

Author: Kalyani, Posted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:58 AM, Post Subject: Who wants to play?

So who wants to go on an epic run away on a fleeing spacial magic wagon that is pulled by awesomely large white horse named Sehr from a very powerful hag that may or may not have been cheated out of said wagon and horse by Kalyani? Ps she is searching for her homicidal boyfriend but don't worry she has no clue where he is and trust me people would know who she was talking about if he was actively moving about. :O