Hint: Hover over a field name if you want to know what it's for.

Author: DarkArlin, Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:09 PM, Post Subject: Got an open spot

On it now!

Author: Moliira, Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:41 PM, Post Subject: Got an open spot

Go right ahead then!  we shall wait for you to post.

Author: DarkArlin, Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:45 AM, Post Subject: Got an open spot

Oooh oooh! Pick me!  

*cough*

I'm interested!  I was looking for a place to start RP'ing here and, strangely enough, trying to work for the deity Moliira fits my plan for my character. 

Author: Moliira, Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:17 AM, Post Subject: Got an open spot

I've still got a spot open, and a plan for this thread if anyone's interested.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Tue Jan 5, 2016 9:41 PM, Post Subject: Got an open spot

Actually i'll let someone else take the place. Right now im in a creativity rut, and its hard to keep up with my friend when im DMing

Author: Moliira, Posted: Mon Jan 4, 2016 5:58 PM, Post Subject: Got an open spot

Fine by me!

Author: Theodore, Posted: Mon Jan 4, 2016 12:07 PM, Post Subject: Got an open spot

Yeah, i mean, if i can post with my newest alt here, Theodore the psychotic barber, i would like to. Otherwise someone else can.

Author: Xallithelid, Posted: Mon Jan 4, 2016 11:49 AM, Post Subject: Got an open spot

I'll post with one of my alts, if thats fine?

Author: Moliira, Posted: Mon Jan 4, 2016 11:40 AM, Post Subject: Got an open spot

Here's the thread https://revaliir.com/forum/Outlands/umbral-depths/444/

Hiro and I want to continue, and we've decided to open this thread to one other person.  Please post here before joining!