Out-Of-Character Forums > The Tavern Hall > Roleplay Discussions > Amnesiac in need of help
Shadows Fire

Character Info
Name: Kythe Sitari (going by Shadow)
Alignment: CN
Race: Minadrias (currently doesn't remember)
Class: Warrior
Silver: 131
So Kythe went home to her homeworld, she has been kicked out by her Gods and doesn't remember a thing - not who she is, what she is or where she came from. 

Basically looking for new acquaintances she can get to know and old ones who may recognise her and help her to remember!
Carrie

Character Info
Name: Carrie Norcross
Alignment: TE
Race: Nymph-Demon Hybrid
Class:
Silver: 75
Been looking to get into more rps myself lately, especially with the event going on currently, so I can offer you this gal. Or I could offer Nemesis instead, though got to tell you, he's a pain in the butt to deal with lol.

Shadows Fire

Character Info
Either works for me lol. Kythe will have to learn to deal with anything and everything regardless of how annoying they are XD
Carrie

Character Info
Name: Carrie Norcross
Alignment: TE
Race: Nymph-Demon Hybrid
Class:
Silver: 75
Hm, think I'll go with Vertigo. Shall I start the thread or do you wish to? Any preferred location at the moment?

Shadows Fire

Character Info
If you could that would be great, anywhere basically - madam is currently roaming randomly